Page 23 of 313 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Then Bruce enters the room and probably yells at them for yelling on the day of Alfred's funeral.
    Good to see that Damian or someone else in the family is capable of putting ice in a drink without Alfred. There might still be some hope for them.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post

Then Bruce enters the room and probably yells at them for yelling on the day of Alfred's funeral.
    Good to see that Damian or someone else in the family is capable of putting ice in a drink without Alfred. There might still be some hope for them.
    So the last time Dick was at the manor he was traumatised suddenly he's fine? and What is Tim doing back? hopefully he'll not forget that Alfred is dead again.

Where's Selina?

Incredible Member

20200116_111038.jpg

I don't know much about the extent of her powers, but manipulating Damian to think he's dreaming this stuff because he's afraid of what he might become is pretty fucked up to me.

20200116_111038.jpg

I don't know much about the extent of her powers, but manipulating Damian to think he's dreaming this stuff because he's afraid of what he might become is pretty fucked up to me.
    This book isn't going to last long

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So the last time Dick was at the manor he was traumatised suddenly he's fine? and What is Tim doing back? hopefully he'll not forget that Alfred is dead again.

Where's Selina?
    Dick got some of his memories back last issue, maybe he put some things together at this point and didn't want to miss the funeral. Tim's book is a mess in terms of continuity, I'm just glad that he's here.

Couldn't care less about Selina, but there is a page floating around where she is out in the city with Kate, Duke and Cass.

Dick got some of his memories back last issue, maybe he put some things together at this point and didn't want to miss the funeral. Tim's book is a mess in terms of continuity, I'm just glad that he's here.

Couldn't care less about Selina, but there is a page floating around where she is out in the city with Kate, Duke and Cass.
    So Dick no longer thinks Damian and Bruce are sick? That's good at least

So the ones who knew Alfred least are out in town?

These pages of the family are cool but thanks to bendis I can't enjoy it

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So Dick no longer thinks Damian and Bruce are sick? That's good at least

So the ones who knew Alfred least are out in town?
    The preview pages aren't necessarily connected, the pages I posted being the exception.
    I just know that there is a story where this group is out in costume doing something and that they are missing on the pages I posted.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Yeah, Bendis pretty much ruined my wednesday.
    I still appreciate this preview though.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Tim is back on earth last YJ issue, but yeah, nobody in the Batfam department cares about YJ continuity.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tim is back on earth last YJ issue, but yeah, nobody in the Batfam department cares about YJ continuity.
    To be fair, Bendis doesn't care about anyone elses continuity either.

20200116_111038.jpg

Yup, this was what I was saying. Bendis is making him sound like the worst human being in history. This comic looked interesting in the beginning, but now it just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Right? This guy just ruins my day.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Yup, this was what I was saying. Bendis is making him sound like the worst human being in history. This comic looked interesting in the beginning, but now it just sucks.
    I never had high hopes for this book because it's written by Bendis and all his main continuity books at DC suffer from the same mistakes that keep me from enjoying his writing.
    Originally I thought this would be the same as Superman 16, pandering to Super Sons fans who miss them and then writing them terribly ooc, but otherwise not much harm done.

I didn't expect to wake up to this shit and "Baby Hitler".

Damian looks very sad in the middle. I assume he said something after Barbara and Tim(?) yelled at each other because he's in the center of the panel and everybody is suddenly looking at him.

I had some trouble identifying the guys on this page at first, aside from Damian, but I assume the one with the jacket is Jason, the one with the glasses is Tim and the one with the short hair and the same outfit as Damian is Dick/Ric.
    I thought that Barbara was shouting at Damian, and Tim was pointing at Damian to blame him, because he was gesturing to Damian whilst his head was down.