Page 230 of 313 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

He knew at least her feeling to Bruce. And I don't think Batman's love life with Talia is a secret on Batfam.
    I still can't dislike their relationship, it's a totally personal opinion, maybe because Jason is always alone I just liked to see him falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    yeah that's the comic but I don't recall it being Selina making a donation.

Anyway there's lots of examples that show Damian has access to funds which have nothing to do with his father's wealth. The 5 million fee he paid Slade to stop hassling Maya in RSOB when Bruce lost his memory.

The crime fighting bike he bought for Colin in Gates of Gotham while Bruce was lost in time.

The scavenger hunting trip round Europe for Bruce and Alfred. A surprise so unlikely to be from Bruce.

Funding that Playhouse in London to allow Alfred to thread the boards once more in Batman and Robin Annual#1

Not to mention the extravagant gifts from Talia like that private Island and the Christmas he got a Gulf Stream or something along those lines.

I don't think Damian will need to go back to Talia for a roof just yet.

He was alone in Gotham before he was 10 and he managed during JimBats.
    hummmm I think DC will just ignore the money problem, like when superhero gets a cool costume without explanations of how/who made it, or infinite munition, or when other planet peoples don't have Idioma problem for communication, or where was Maya, or how a character that almost dies didn't die, or when they are totally injured but be health in next comic if it is convenient.

Also, I think Damian already has a lot of money in some place, he has a plan B.

On the topic of Damian's kids, well grand kids. Remember those two kids from Supersons last issue?

The boy and girl that old Jon and Damian were reading to. I bet one of them was Damian's.
    They both can fly and has blue eyes, I think it's suggested they are both of Jon (could be Damian's too, I just think is more possible if they are from Jon). And it was a Cube's fanfic? (I do not share). It's more like a dream/joke inside canon instead of a parallel world when it's happened.

What if Damian learns a little of magic in this middle time? He already has some interest, Batman 666 sugest he can do magic too, and would be totally different from Talia and Bruce leagacy.

There is an artist on IG:
    http://www.instagram.com/deep_in_mind1/

They does next generation with Mar'i, Malik, Maya and Jon's son. Sadly are not comic pages, or fanfics, but there is a description of the world of the artist in each ilustration.

It's nearly of what I would like to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I still can't dislike their relationship, it's a totally personal opinion, maybe because Jason is always alone I just liked to see him falling in love.

And the last one was even hinted at in pre-New52. And all those aren't even getting into the "almost there, but not quite" with Barbara Gordon, Kara (Supergirl), and even a few with Donna Troy.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Explanation how Batman knows about Damian's shenanigans. And to make this matter more interesting, Superman also know and wary about the existence of secret jailer. Now I want to see Superman's reaction about Damian's sudden change of heart
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 08-27-2020 at 01:29 PM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Sorry this image isn't get added along. But it's pretty confusing, Djinn said that her brainwashing effect was vanished when she got jailed on purgatory. So why Atomic Skull still got amnesic? When other criminal are on their sane mind on TT 44

And also before reading latest Batman/Superman, I was completely unaware that Atomic Skull are not present on criminal group who hired Deathstroke
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 08-27-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

And the last one was even hinted at in pre-New52. And all those aren't even getting into the "almost there, but not quite" with Barbara Gordon, Kara (Supergirl), and even a few with Donna Troy.
    I personally don't count any "almost there, but not quite", I actually don't know these other ships very well, but problem because they was short, wasn't it? my favorite canon couple now is Jaytemis, I almost don't like canon couples, but I just fell in love by this two, they can be cool, cute and funny, but it's going to end </3
    I count if they were happy together as a couple for a time (don't need to be so long). Like, Damian and Djinn was a thing, but not a happy couple for a time, just one "almost there, but not quite".

Yeah. It is still described as the main earth a number of years in the future.
    Which is why Barbara was de-aged in Batman Beyond. The original cartoon was set over 40 years in the future, so it makes sense she'd have gone grey haired (if she's in her 20s in the previous Batman cartoons she'd be in her 60s or 70s in Beyond). Because 2040 is now a lot closer, Commissioner Barbara Gordon is now younger (probably in her 40s), and still a redhead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which is why Barbara was de-aged in Batman Beyond. The original cartoon was set over 40 years in the future, so it makes sense she'd have gone grey haired (if she's in her 20s in the previous Batman cartoons she'd be in her 60s or 70s in Beyond). Because 2040 is now a lot closer, Commissioner Barbara Gordon is now younger (probably in her 40s), and still a redhead.
    Though, according to it, Dick should be having that daughter almost any time now. And right he's....

You know what, I don't want to finish that line of thought.

Extraordinary Member

Though, according to it, Dick should be having that daughter almost any time now. And right he's....

Wait?....... no

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Bea?

He's going to meet Starfire soon in Doom Metal

Then there's always Babs in between those two arcs

So it's still up in the air

I mean as long as Punchline isn't riding a brainwashed guy, that will be, what, the fourth rape?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Bea?

I mean as long as Punchline isn't riding a brainwashed guy, that will be, what, the fourth rape?
    ...Yeah. Not "Ric's" girlfriend, and I'm not talking about Kori either. And right now, there's only one woman he's on "good terms" with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Bea?

In Batman Beyond, we know Barbara isn't the mother, so she isn't an option. And the daughter seems to be totaly human, so Srarfire isn't an option either.

...Yeah. Not "Ric's" girlfriend, and I'm not talking about Kori either. And right now, there's only one woman he's on "good terms" with.
    I am lost. What is this theory?