Page 233 of 313 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4692
    BANNED

I only said something what I would like with Damian.. Of course that this is not possible. They will make him Robin again.

I understand that and I was only point out that if Damian was remove not only Bruce but the other batfamily members with no major hero to step in to he back into the fold the be no story of in the comic.

That would be TEMPORAL.. The only that interests him is avoid BRUCE..

I like to agree but can you actually say for sure and not sure what actually point is with Damian actions so I just agree for time being.

But your maybe right about Dick going to see Damian but Tim

After Quote me you added the same words in the comment before your answers.. It was confusing read it after the quote again.

Sorry it was more to.help me keep track of the point I replaying to then anything else.

I AM NOT INSULTING THESE CHARACTERS. Answering to what LIGHT OF JUSTICE SAID. But you saw it in the WORST POSSIBLE WAY.

Also again sorry more use people say the old characters should be used more as way as attack on the new characters.
    But truthful with amount of time that tim fan push this type argument and trying push misinformation. It hard to tell at time
    I only said that the batfamily was too big before N52 and characters that joined after that.. For this his name was here. That DC should control a little when they add new characters. Especially in the batfamily case.

Yes probably but I feel.I bit bias too give full agreement as two.favourite character happen because of lack of control
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 08-29-2020 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I like it
    from who
    Zatanna is family limited
    don't trust Constantine
    Fate depends on the helmet
    I don't know how Klarion works
    Xanadu?
    There are so many characters, I needed to search for 3 of them.

I am already liking Klarion possibility, he seems young, Damian would havs a funny but also a dark dynamic with Him (*w*) They could support each other too.
    Xanadu is mysterious, I would like it too if don't end in Damian and her having sex u-u

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I can understand these writers..

Surprised to see that they still create characters like Duke, Harper, Gotham Girl.. etc..

They have a lot of OLD ONES to use.. Like Steph or Cass for example or the old robins, or huntress.. Why create more? To say that you created Someone from the Batfamily?

Nonsense.. Make your BEST effort when you are in one BATCOMIC and the fans will remember you if you make one good work.
    just cheking, Gotham Girl isn't from Batman Flash Point? She will probably never shows up again, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    just cheking, Gotham Girl isn't from Batman Flash Point? She will probably never shows up again, right?
    Gotham Girl is from Batman Rebirth, and thus far, only appeared in King's run of the title.

I didn't get all the conversation up.

But talking about Batfamily being big. Everybody don't think a little "this character isn't necessary, they could take out so my favorite character would appears more"?
    I fell many peoples think this about Damian x Tim.
    I.... would take out: stephany, cass, Batwoman, Harper. And have more: Damian, Dick, Jason, Duke, Bruce, Alfred (not in solo but as Batfamily)

I know isn't going happen, make no much sense and is kind unfair, but don't we all have this little wish?

About the new Robin: Stephany looks a logic choice for me; Cass looks a pretty interesting option to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Damian once used Klarion wands and he may or may not sell his soul for it. Why you don't trust Constantine? I've only known Constantine from Dceased series and Apokalips War and he's kinda okay for me
    There was a story explaining how Damian got his wands?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Gotham Girl is from Batman Rebirth, and thus far, only appeared in King's run of the title.
    In this case, make a new character was the best choice u.u

I didn't get all the conversation up.

But talking about Batfamily being big. Everybody don't think a little "this character isn't necessary, they could take out so my favorite character would appears more"?
    I.... would take out: stephany, cass, Batwoman, Harper. And have more: Damian, Dick, Jason, Duke, Bruce, Alfred (not in solo but as Batfamily)

I know isn't going happen, make no much sense and is kind unfair, but don't we all have this little wish?

About the new Robin: Stephany looks a logic choice for me; Cass looks a pretty interesting option to me.
    Steph and Cass? Er, before jumping the gun, I highly recommend reading their Batgirl runs. Some really good stuff there. Batwoman is like a less sociopathic (but still stoic) version of Batman.

BANNED

The problem with that is could Damian, Dick, Jason, Duke, Bruce, Alfred have been better development without the rest of characters and if they forced in one book can the the writer deal with six characters arc that need to at time be independent and Marge at different point of different continuously storyline.

About the new Robin:

Can dc at least fix the bad writing with Damian first and end his development and arc as robin before as thinking about a new robin
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 08-29-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

There are so many characters, I needed to search for 3 of them.

I am already liking Klarion possibility, he seems young, Damian would havs a funny but also a dark dynamic with Him (*w*) They could support each other too.
    Xanadu is mysterious, I would like it too if don't end in Damian and her having sex u-u
    lol don't worry. Xanadu is like Ra's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Damian once used Klarion wands and he may or may not sell his soul for it. Why you don't trust Constantine? I've only known Constantine from Dceased series and Apokalips War and he's kinda okay for me
    He always screws up his apprentices or anyone working with him. Since he tricks or has a debt to a lot of demons, he used them as payment or distraction so the demons get to them first and not him.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-29-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    lol don't worry. Xanadu is like Ra's age.

He always screws up his apprentices or anyone working with him. Since he tricks or has a debt to a lot of demons, he used them as payment or distraction so the demons get to them first and not him.
    He could never do that to Batman’s kids tho

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He could never do that to Batman’s kids tho
    John Constantine: "Challenge accepted."

I know capes are like....a Robin costume staple. But MAN he looks so much better without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Steph and Cass? Er, before jumping the gun, I highly recommend reading their Batgirl runs. Some really good stuff there. Batwoman is like a less sociopathic (but still stoic) version of Batman.
    Ah, I know they are... nice, I just didn't read nothing and when I see them in any place I think about how I don't want to know them.
    But if you think there is a nice short that you think I could like, I would enjoy ^u^
    I saw Damian and Steph's story, liked it.

But is my stubborn logic. When I saw the cover with Batman, Superman, Super Boy and Robin I immediately hated Jon for supposing he is going to take more attention than a character that I prefer (that is Damian). So half-year later someone told me to read and I felt in love by Super Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post

The problem with that is could Damian, Dick, Jason, Duke, Bruce, Alfred have been better development without the rest of characters and if they forced in one book can the the writer deal with six characters arc that need to at time be independent and Marge at different point of different continuously storyline.
    So Don't need to be they all together. I enjoy Alfred relationship with Jason and Damian, so would be like the one chapter when Bruce, Clark, Selina and Louis have a date, 1 entire chapter slice of life. This is a thing I really miss in DC, Marvel has more ordinary moments. Would be more sad when Alfred died too. It's a point that anime are stronger. You fall deeeeeep in love by a character and this character has someone that is deeeeeep important for him. So when Jiraya died you fell your pain and your favorite character's pain.
    I saw some people crying in Avengers final movie X-D think they got this sensation.