Page 234 of 313 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4692
    BANNED

So Don't need to be they all together. I enjoy Alfred relationship with Jason and Damian, so would be like the one chapter when Bruce, Clark, Selina and Louis have a date, 1 entire chapter slice of life

First please no God
    Batman the slice of life manga

These idea are .... Bad kind of as these slower moment are need to help give character space and such but just like fullmetal alchemist you can't have entire story full of these moment.

It's a point that anime are stronger.

No manga and anime are stronger in a way because they have end point so don't need worry about the thing that D.C. or Marvel Comic has to in the most basic of terms.

So when Jiraya died you fell your pain and your favorite character's pain.

Actually wait. I my point back as they obviously and judge this point story like that was poorly writing and don't set up before had Alfred died important to the event but there are moment like Jiraya died in comic
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 08-29-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    So Don't need to be they all together. I enjoy Alfred relationship with Jason and Damian, so would be like the one chapter when Bruce, Clark, Selina and Louis have a date, 1 entire chapter slice of life

First please no God
    Batman the slice of life manga

These idea are .... Bad kind of as these slower moment are need to help give character space and such but just like fullmetal alchemist you can't have entire story full of these moment.

It's a point that anime are stronger.

No manga and anime are stronger in a way because they have end point so don't need worry about the thing that D.C. or Marvel Comic has to in the most basic of terms.

So when Jiraya died you fell your pain and your favorite character's pain.

Actually wait. I my point back as they obviously and judge this point story like that was poorly writing and don't set up before had Alfred died important to the event but there are moment like Jiraya died in comic
    No like a slice-of-life manga, more like spider-man new movie, or Super Sons in that Christmas special.

I just think this makes the hero moments more impressed and characters's feelings more beautiful.

Like the scenes when Bruce and Jason sleep in the couch, or eat hamburguers together, or take that picture with Bruce smiling.

And this:

It's a personal taste.

Contrast.
    If there is funny moments, cute moments, cool moments, sad moments and dark moments, one make the other better. Like when there is the always serious character, but something happens and he become more kind in a moment, or a happy character like Dick has a dark fase, or a character that is not so strong makes a big decision that is suddenly cool.
    Loki is kind this. Love it.
    In the other side I like a consistent universe, because make fun was not going to work for everybody/everstory (watchman is this), but in Batfamily case I like it. Didn't works with Bruce and Selina doing couple yoga when Gotham was chaotic... but meh.

Maybe because this I like Damian, he can be consistent having all this emotions.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 08-29-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    lol don't worry. Xanadu is like Ra's age.

He always screws up his apprentices or anyone working with him. Since he tricks or has a debt to a lot of demons, he used them as payment or distraction so the demons get to them first and not him.
    *I worry..... =___= the rape thing you guys talked about made me paranoid.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 08-29-2020 at 02:40 PM.

BANNED

No like a slice-of-life manga, more like spider-man new movie, or Super Sons in that Christmas special.

I just think this makes the hero moments more impressed and characters's feelings more beautiful.

Like the scenes when Bruce and Jason sleep in the couch, or eat hamburguers together, or take that picture with Bruce smiling.

Oh that more sense yes but it more work as side story in between main comic that fit into the event but yes I understand now

Maybe because this I like Damian, he can be consistent having all this emotions.

I wish more people would try see that.

In the other side I like a consistent universe, because make fun was not going to work for

I don't really think with how the comic are written at moment that is possible on a while maybe a small group but when big event happen I don't think consistent universe, is possible anymore.

If there is funny moments, cute moments, cool moments, sad moments and dark moments, one make the other better. ?

The lack of these or some of these is more down to idea that in barman story you need to have cool moments, sad moments, dark moments and you get my point you.may get other moments but these central idea that writer build around
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 08-29-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Oh that more sense yes but it more work as side story in between main comic that fit into the event but yes I understand now

I wish more people would try see that.

In the other side I like a consistent universe, because make fun was not going to work for

I don't really think with how the comic are written at moment that is possible on a while maybe a small group but when big event happen I don't think consistent universe, is possible anymore.

If there is funny moments, cute moments, cool moments, sad moments and dark moments, one make the other better. ?

The lack of these or some of these is more down to idea that in barman story you need to have cool moments, sad moments, dark moments and you get my point you.may get other moments but these central idea that writer build around
    I really can't imagine how hard is keep a character of 80 years constant, not repetitive, actualized, loyal for the original idea, popular, needing to do reboots, trying to not do reboots etc.
    But contradictions and holes in the story are so annoying to read :/ Batman is better being dark alone, but as a family, it's not convincing to read, broke the argument of he being alone. I also hate when he says "I have no parents" "no family" "I am alone" "I work alone" staying literally in front of Alfred, Robins, Superman, and many other characters.

BANNED

Batman is better being dark alone, but as a family, it's not convincing to read, broke the argument of he being alone

Except the character gut exist and that his point going from a dark point to find family and moving on while still being able telling dark/horror and teach the younger characters so I am.sure where the problem like with batman and I not touch Bruce as father

I really can't imagine how hard is keep a character of 80 years constant, not repetitive, actualized, loyal for the original idea

You actually read the original story there ... Emm different let say or to I guess u should say I find it funny that people try batman as if he had one central development like Naruto or Luke
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 08-29-2020 at 03:50 PM.

*You actually read the original story there ... Emm different let say or to I guess u should say I find it funny that people try batman as if he had one central development like Naruto or Luke*

What do you mean?

BANNED

I guess what I mean is that batman in 1940 is completely different both in tone and story that are told from even from 1960 never mind 1980 or onward. Heck. For all different that exists in 1970 and 2015 comics of Captain Marvel that much closer then the 1940 Captain Marvel

So contradictions and holes in the story are so annoying to read : are to be expected

I guess what I mean is that batman in 1940 is completely different both in tone and story that are told from even from 1960 never mind 1980 or onward. Heck. For all different that exists in 1970 and 2015 comics of Captain Marvel that much closer then the 1940 Captain Marvel

So contradictions and holes in the story are so annoying to read : are to be expected
    Agree, but, for example, how Jason accepted Alfred's death was just tasteless.
    Barbara's reaction, Dick's reaction, Bruce's reaction, Damian's reaction are convinced, and Jason: meeehhh..
    Reboot exist for big changes. Don't like all them, but at least crazy changes makes sense.
    Like Kon, if they change his look, personality, and origin in the middle of the comics would make no sense, but after a reboot: ok, possible, believable.

Oh! There is a amazing phrase about writing fiction: people can believe in something impossible, but not in something improbable. OOC is like it.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

lol don't worry. Xanadu is like Ra's age.
    Djinn is waayy past Ra's age but it didn't stop DC to make her almost kissed Damian and Damian has a feeling for her. His type is older woman after all. And DC has a bad rep about handling Robins love life.

He always screws up his apprentices or anyone working with him. Since he tricks or has a debt to a lot of demons, he used them as payment or distraction so the demons get to them first and not him.
    As if Damian will get screwed by someone who will use him as payment or distraction. Or at least get screwed more than he already is. That's basically what Robin are made for (City of Bane storyline is one of the example). Forget Constantine uses him as payment for demons, he will make bargain to demons himself.

Note : his bargain history with demon consist of a head for a magic lantern. Granted, both lantern and head belongs to Damian in the end, so it's more like robbery (or gambling?) than fair trade, but my point still stand. Also he has a knack to treat his own soul like a free real estate so.......
    Yeah, I see your point. Staying under Constantine will be bad for his health.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    There was a story explaining how Damian got his wands?
    I don't think so.

*There was a story explaining how Damian got his wands?*
    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I don't think so.
    =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    *There was a story explaining how Damian got his wands?*

=_=
    Well, you know how King works. We have full issue for debate about yoga beach and where Selina and Bruce first meeting, but nope, not for Klarion's wand explanation.
    That man has interesting priorities.