Page 235 of 313 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4692

Teen Titans seemed to imply that Damian got his wand from Elias, if I remember right.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Djinn is waayy past Ra's age but it didn't stop DC to make her almost kissed Damian and Damian has a feeling for her. His type is older woman after all. And DC has a bad rep about handling Robins love life.
    Yes, but she's the same age visually. It's like vampire romance. It's okay to date an immortal if they're hot and/or the same age as the protagonist.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/go...e-batman-role/

The developers explain why Tim was their choice for Robin.

It should be clear since this game has been in development for some time but it had nothing to do with the comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

It should be clear since this game has been in development for some time but it had nothing to do with the comics.
    I think he'll appear, just later. DLC (it's actually big title for DLC - Son of Batman), sequel, or during the plot of this game. Given their idea, it would be inconvenient to introduce him now, because all focus would be on him. And he needs a proper introduction anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I think he'll appear, just later. DLC (it's actually big title for DLC - Son of Batman), sequel, or during the plot of this game. Given their idea, it would be inconvenient to introduce him now, because all focus would be on him. And he needs a proper introduction anyway.
    More than likely he'll be introduced later in a different game. Hoe can he be a DLC when Tim is wearing his clothes and looks like him?

I suppose A Robin with Katana's but I think more than likely Damian won't appear since he's already in Injustice and WB is already considering him for his own game.

Thinking about it, It makes sense that Tim should be in this even just in the interest of fairness. Shame they didn't include guys like Duke or Luke.

They have unique fighting styles and would have added much needed diversity and colour to a very pale line up

Don't think he'll be in this and don't mind if he's not. I'm just curious to find out more about his future in comics. I need to know what's going to happen in Tec.
    It feels like we went from lots of Damian content to suddenly non at a time when there was lots of stuff for other Robin fans. Even DCeased went silent.

Astonishing Member

I don't think suit is a big deal, they can make another desigh or just do the similar, it's not that hard. But there's no way he won't appear in the future.
    I'm annoyed that we still don't know anything about Injustice 3.
    It feels like we went from lots of Damian content to suddenly non at a time when there was lots of stuff for other Robin fans. Even DCeased went silent.
    We'll find out at October, there should also be solicits for January. And solicits for December probably will let us know, what's going on with 'Tec storyline.
    But for now, the only hope for a stable amount of content with him is Tomasi. If he does not return him to Batfamily, he may disappear somewhere for a while, unless he is given a solo series. Comics will obviously be cut there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

it had nothing to do with the comics
    None of rockstar game do but I thought that obvious

because all focus would be on him. And he needs a proper introduction anyway.

Yes but in way it would not give ammo to set group of Damian was involved and that probably still be true if he was there but unplayable

Thinking about it, It makes sense that Tim should be in this even just in the interest of fairness.

Going need to explain that as placing fairness next to Tim after dc needs good argument
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 08-30-2020 at 04:12 AM.

BANNED

So that bad for Damian

When's the first time you got annoyed by what happened to Damian and how would you change it?
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-30-2020 at 04:35 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    When's the first time you got annoyed by what happened to Damian and how would you change it?
    Something that happened to Damian?
    Definitely has got to be the fact that writers often forget that he has friends besides Dick and Jon.
    I'd want Damian have some friends again.
    Collin Wilkes
    Stephanie Brown
    Maya Ducard
    Soren
    Maps

I'd want Damian to have his own cast of friends for supporting characters, seems like he's portrayed as a lone wolf anti social now aways, which is true about the anti-social part but c'mon. The kid did have friends.

Astonishing Member

Maybe Tomasi eventually will bring back his supportive cast, among the authors, he is still one of the few who is somehow interested in Damian having them. Maybe Maya will appear at some point. In theory, Bruce could call her in to help bring Damian to his senses.
    But again, I assume it's just Tomasi, who is interested in using them. It's just like with Kathy. The rest either want to add their own characters, or none at all, because they believe that Damian should be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Something that happened to Damian?
    Definitely has got to be the fact that writers often forget that he has friends besides Dick and Jon.
    I'd want Damian have some friends again.
    Collin Wilkes
    Stephanie Brown
    Maya Ducard
    Soren
    Maps

I'd want Damian to have his own cast of friends for supporting characters, seems like he's portrayed as a lone wolf anti-social now aways, which is true about the anti-social part but c'mon. The kid did have friends.
    Colin knew Damian's identity. Would Bruce approve of him, his powers, and their friendship when he finds out? Would Damian tell him?
    Stephanie if things continue the way they were would still be Batgirl. Even if Babs back to Batgirl and she's Spoiler, she'll be there in Batman Inc when Damian died and she'll be among the Robins that go to Apokolips to retrieve his body.
    The reason Damian kidnapped the TT was that he's lonely. If all those people were on his birthday would he have joined the Titans?

Maybe Tomasi eventually will bring back his supportive cast, among the authors, he is still one of the few who is somehow interested in Damian having them. Maybe Maya will appear at some point. In theory, Bruce could call her in to help bring Damian to his senses.
    But again, I assume it's just Tomasi, who is interested in using them. It's just like with Kathy. The rest either want to add their own characters or none at all because they believe that Damian should be alone.
    Tomasi brought back Maya for the intro to Super Sons even after she's forgotten in TT so that's probable. The others not sure. Only Dustin Nguyen used Colin. Stephanie is up to Tynion.

Fantastic Member

Colin knew Damian's identity. Would Bruce approve of him, his powers, and their friendship when he finds out? Would Damian tell him?
    Stephanie if things continue the way they were would still be Batgirl. Even if Babs back to Batgirl and she's Spoiler, she'll be there in Batman Inc when Damian died and she'll be among the Robins that go to Apokolips to retrieve his body.
    The reason Damian kidnapped the TT was that he's lonely. If all those people were on his birthday would he have joined the Titans?

Collins? The character has abandonment issues, translating into a good storyline where he and Damian would bond, if they developed his character further before he could have been the de facto Damian's best friend. Collins seems like guy who'd stick by his best friend through thick and thin, and call him out. His powers? he and Damian could relate about having control, Damian the urge to be brutal and Collin for his powers.

Bruce would approve of Collins, seeing the kid having some abandonment issues and Damian having some zero friends. Plus from the issues he's in, he seems to a good kid at heart, so he'll likely be approved by Bat Dad.

Since Jon's gone, unlikely to be back soon, hope they bring back Collins. And might see the reaction that Damian replaced Jon as BFF just for the laughs.
    I remember seeing a funny fan pic of Jon reacting to Damian being best friends now with Collins, made be laugh.

Stephanie really should have been Damian's friend after Flashpoint, I miss their arguments. She's the third person in the Batfamily who has a friendly relationship with Damian.

The new TT team... I couldn't like the cast.

About his birthday, we can assume Dick, Tim, Bruce and Alfred know the date, but I don't think other characters knew. I also can't imagine Damian inviting other peoples. Maybe Jon, but he is from after Damian's 13.
    I think he just wanted Bruce there.

*wasn't Colin erased after the reboot?