Page 238 of 313 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4692
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know it’s kind of intriguing looking at the various incarnations of Damian right now

1. The main continuity one whose had it with his father, quit being Robin, and may be back to killing and probably thrown away his friends.

2. Injustice Damian who flat out betrayed his father and sided with Superman, I guess he has the rest of the Regime.

3. DCeased Damian who kind of respects his father and was a little worried about becoming Batman but has done so to honor his dying wish, got to grow up with Alfred and his buddy Jon while apparently starting a relationship with the new Wonder Woman.

How is it that the Damian in a zombie apocalypse is the more well adjusted of the version?

more well adjusted not what call a kid rises by assassin cult but okay

The main continuity one whose had it with his father
    Can you blame Damian. I mean the rest of the bat family by the look of it are not faring any better or the group that are doing okay kook to be small and that seem to be because of Bruce action.

probably thrown away his friends
    If the teen titans were his friends God I rather never make friend but I don't see him throwing away his friendship with like of him and such.

DCeased Damian who kind of respects his father and was a little worried about becoming Batman but has done so to honor his dying wish,

While leaving out the issue and trauma that his character has, so it's much easier to push that kind of development, but kind of respects his father if Damian respects his father after Bruce action in the main comics than I show that problem and parent need gain the child respects as much child as need gain the parent respects.

In DCeased Bruce look to be a better father to all of his kid even Jason.

has done so to honor his dying

If Bruce was the kind of father that has done it act in a way toward his children made them what to give reason to honor his dying wish, I would give you this, but as of right now this moot point for The main continuity as Bruce action seem to cause more trouble

Damian in DCeased feel too. Been normal child or as close as chief assassin can and adult so it's nice to a normal Damian have good things happen to him for once I guess, but the Damian in the The main continuity has too many issues that no one outside few try help him deal with so not going to be the same character or develop the same way
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 08-31-2020 at 06:45 PM.

You know it’s kind of intriguing looking at the various incarnations of Damian right now

1. The main continuity one whose had it with his father, quit being Robin, and may be back to killing and probably thrown away his friends.

2. Injustice Damian who flat out betrayed his father and sided with Superman, I guess he has the rest of the Regime.

3. DCeased Damian who kind of respects his father and was a little worried about becoming Batman but has done so to honor his dying wish, got to grow up with Alfred and his buddy Jon while apparently starting a relationship with the new Wonder Woman.

How is it that the Damian in a zombie apocalypse is the more well adjusted of the version?
    For #2; Injustice Damian in the He-Man crossover changed sides and opposed Superman and Wonder Woman, donning the Batman mantle and to free his father (and led the attempt to ally with He-Man). That said; I don't remember if the "Batman wins" scenario in the game mentioned what happened to Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    For #2; Injustice Damian in the He-Man crossover changed sides and opposed Superman and Wonder Woman, donning the Batman mantle and to free his father (and led the attempt to ally with He-Man). That said; I don't remember if the "Batman wins" scenario in the game mentioned what happened to Damian.
    He also died in this crossover, when Diana snapped his neck, if I remember right, which allowed his father to break free from Superman's control.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    He also died in this crossover, when Diana snapped his neck, if I remember right, which allowed his father to break free from Superman's control.
    Yeah... a lot of give and take with that.

Astonishing Member

After the last Batman issue, I'm more and more confident that Tomasi will simply close most of Damian's problems with Bruce at 'Tec this fall. The comic directly confirmed that the whole point is restoring Bruce's family and all relationships, and Damian is mentioned in this issue among the three most important people for Bruce (besides him, Dick and Selina), whom he pushed away. I don’t think he will be left behind against of all this Tynion's initiative.

Ok without spoilers for today’s issue I will repeat that I think DCeased Damian is the more well adjusted version, because he openly hugs commissioner Gordon, smiles, and tells a joke about Bruce afterwards (mainly about the hug and how Bruce wouldn’t do that). Even says, “I’m not as emotionally stunted”

I’m telling you somehow a zombie apocalypse got us a more well adjusted Damian who became Batman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Injustice Damian who is the middle ground between 2 extremes? The guy who saved the world where Batman failed?
    The guy who managed to redeem Jason and turn him from would be child killer to hero fighting for innocents?

Injustice Damian also managed to save Alfred where The main Damian failed

DCeased isn't the only good Damian. Injustice and Beyond Damian are also good.

DCeased Bruce seemed to be a better Father to all his sons and main universe Bruce seems to learn later
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-01-2020 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Injustice Damian who is the middle ground between 2 extremes? The guy who saved the world where Batman failed?
    The guy who managed to redeem Jason and turn him from would be child killer to hero fighting for innocents?

Injustice Damian also managed to save Alfred where The main Damian failed

DCeased isn't the only good Damian. Injustice and Beyond Damian are also good
    Yeah I suppose injustice Damian does at least have some middle ground to him. Haven’t been reading Batman Beyond, didn’t know Damian was in it.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Just read the latest Young Justice issue, got to say why no reaction from Tim.
    Last few pages shown he's in his Robin costume, his crew saying that Batman and Spoiler made him go Robin.
    And mind you, thinking that Tim doesn't know what Damian did is a betrayal to his analytical character trait, he should have easily figured out or asking the obvious question: What happened to Damian?

This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Last few pages shown he's in his Robin costume, his crew saying that Batman and Spoiler made him go Robin.
    And mind you, thinking that Tim doesn't know what Damian did is a betrayal to his analytical character trait, he should have easily figured out or asking the obvious question: What happened to Damian?

This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor.
    This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor

Are you going argue for that both in this post.and now when Damian character arc unclear really?

Maybe be just glad that Tim is robin again

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

I don't think "Tim being Robin again" (not totally sure he is using the alias again) is related to the situation with Damian.

Batman and Spoiler just seem to hate the Drake suit (as everyone).
    Last edited by Konja7; 09-01-2020 at 04:19 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Damian got a mention in today's Batman issue as well. Bruce definitely regrets how city of bane went down and has a guilty conscience of Damian having to witness Alfred's death. Really glad Tomasi gets to follow up on this and we can get some bonding between bruce and damian in Detective finally.

Astonishing Member

Bruce might just not have said, what happened.
    Also, if Tim would have done that, he would create more problems for himself. Annual showed that Bruce did not give up and still believes in Damian, Tim can't go against this. Ultimately, this is none of his business, it is between Bruce and Damian.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Damian got a mention in today's Batman issue as well. Bruce definitely regrets how city of bane went down and has a guilty conscience of Damian having to witness Alfred's death. Really glad Tomasi gets to follow up on this and we can get some bonding between bruce and damian in Detective finally.
    That I can agree with

Damian doesn't link face masks (uncomfy) and social distancing (nobody to fight)...
    https://teendamianadventures.tumblr....-the-thugs-cry
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman