Page 239 of 313 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Out side the fact he not evil but I leave that part and was a badly thought out idea that only was push to make Tim robin again so I hope dc would be smarter enough not to push that idea.

Not Tim as robin. That other part to be clear

You realise you telling to.comment that talking and sometimes entire

different now that actually read you comment more clearly
    He involved and is work against Bruce to.my.understanding the antagonist in that Detective Comics story is not Damian thought

Also I talking about if reboot happen you bring up a comic that still point of this run .
    The previews use the word "threat," but he's not the main antagonist. But who knows what Tomasi has up his sleeve.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    The previews use the word "threat," but he's not the main antagonist. But who knows what Tomasi has up his sleeve.
    Actually DETECTIVE COMICS #1030

"A new foe called the Mirror has joined the Dark Knight’s rogues gallery—but is there more to this villain than meets the eye? Or is he simply a reflection of the world around him? As the Bat-Family find themselves on the run from the Mirror’s army, Damian Wayne lurks in the shadows, plotting his next move in a cat-and-mouse game between father and son that can only end in disaster!"

DETECTIVE COMICS #1031
    Damian Wayne has made his move against a familiar threat from Bruce Wayne’s past—so why has the former Boy Wonder targeted none other than Tommy Elliot—a.k.a. Hush? It may have something to do with the Black Casebook that Bruce liberated from The Joker’s territory in the monumental Detective Comics #1027…but how far will Damian go to avenge this grudge from his father’s past?

No where is word threat use or is not Damian place as antagonist rather he go against batman which fit with his arc at the moment and again it be stupid for dc to continue this push that Damian is going to be evil. Rather they should two issues set back to before dc muck his development up
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-01-2020 at 05:48 AM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor

Are you going argue for that both in this post.and now when Damian character arc unclear really?

Maybe be just glad that Tim is robin again
    @Eckri didn't argue about Tim become Robin, nor protested about it, it's actually legitimate question. When you suddenly get title which previously was owned by someone you've know, it's understandable for you to ask, 'but what happened to the X person who previously hold this title? Is X in trouble or something so they don't hold this title now?' For example, on the start of Batman Inc, when Bruce come back, he asked Dick to stay as Batman, the Dick asked him, 'What about you?' That's obvious and logical question, and it's weird if Dick didn't ask Bruce that and just went 'yes sir'. Even though Tim is maybe the most obedient of all Robin (which is very low bar when the opponent are Damian, Jason, and Dick), is it possible that Tim will accept Robin title back without question? That curious, critical Tim?

Honestly, I don't know if Tim is Bendis's favorite Robin or not, but he really does him dirty by turning him into 'yes sir' man. Before, he changed his name because his future self (evil future self) said that Drake is the most dangerous bird in the world (how the hell Tim believed that is beyond me) and apparently Bart said that Drake is cool. Now this. Where is my independent minor Tim even on his own 90's Robin run, Bendis?

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor.
    I don't think it will be that extreme. On Red Robin era maybe, when Tim put Damian on his hit list. On Rebirth, Tim and Damian have moved way past old animosity like on first time they've met. Tim helped Damian when he got thrown by Cass (even though he wanted to record it, but honestly if my annoying little brother falls by accident, I will help him but in my heart and if no parents on sight I want to record it). Damian sorted Tim's belonging after his death (which end up with him finding Tim's "Damian is Deathstroke's son" conspiracy video, but it seems like Damian doesn't hate Tim for that since he never mention it to Tim with malice). On Supersons of Tomorrow, Damian feel reluctant to fight Savior because "Drake is Drake". Their conversation on Batman #76, and when they fought with Flashpoint Batman on Batman #81 indicated that they have mutual respect with other's opinion.

If Tim finds out what Damian did in Teen Titans, doubt he will hunt Damian down. I think he will only tell it to Bruce, step back and let Bruce handle Damian himself, since Tim is many things, but "Damian tamer" is not one of them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    @Eckri didn't argue about Tim become Robin, nor protested about it, it's actually legitimate question. When you suddenly get title which previously was owned by someone you've know, it's understandable for you to ask, 'but what happened to the X person who previously hold this title? Is X in trouble or something so they don't hold this title now?' For example, on the start of Batman Inc, when Bruce come back, he asked Dick to stay as Batman, the Dick asked him, 'What about you?' That's obvious and logical question, and it's weird if Dick didn't ask Bruce that and just went 'yes sir'. Even though Tim is maybe the most obedient of all Robin (which is very low bar when the opponent are Damian, Jason, and Dick), is it possible that Tim will accept Robin title back without question? That curious, critical Tim?

Honestly, I don't know if Tim is Bendis's favorite Robin or not, but he really does him dirty by turning him into 'yes sir' man. Before, he changed his name because his future self (evil future self) said that Drake is the most dangerous bird in the world (how the hell Tim believed that is beyond me) and apparently Bart said that Drake is cool. Now this. Where is my independent minor Tim even on his own 90's Robin run, Bendis?

I only added the robin part to make a point

Most your point have nothing to do with my main my issue that have I made clear what was or I believe that I had. Again Tim being curious is fine but Tim involved will stop any chance of fixing the problem that combine from teen titans storyline with Damian .

Where is my independent minor Tim even on his own 90's Robin run,

And why you bring this up in post central around Damian

First you misgivings with how Tim has been written are not the reason while I don't what tim involved and to be honest Damian development was muck so Tim could be the robin again so.You post this here is unneeded

No the reason was the Eckri person write "This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor"

This has nothing do with Tim rather is Damian and Bruce to fix Which Bruce was shown try help Damian while give him in trouble i hopeful this make sense

Fantastic Member

First you misgivings with how Tim has been written are not the reason while I don't what tim involved and to be honest Damian development was muck so Tim could be the robin again so.You post this here is unneeded

No the reason was the Eckri person write "This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor"

This has nothing do with Tim rather is Damian and Bruce to fix Which Bruce was shown try help Damian while give him in trouble i hopeful this make sense
    Ah I see, I apologize.

The reason why I said Tim Drake would hunt down Damian is because of my assumption, that Tim Drake and Damian still somewhat hated each other ala Pre-New 52.

That still that Tim Drake still hated Damian enough, to justify him getting involved in Damian becoming criminal, which would get him involved in any of Damian's criminal actions. Clearly I was wrong.

I agree that Tim getting involved would not solve the problems between Damian and Bruce, and it is rather not his problem. Again, I apologize for my assumptions.

I only added the robin part to make a point

Most your point have nothing to do with my main my issue that have I made clear what was or I believe that I had. Again Tim being curious is fine but Tim involved will stop any chance of fixing the problem that combine from teen titans storyline with Damian .

Where is my independent minor Tim even on his own 90's Robin run,

And why you bring this up in post central around Damian

Ah, so your particular problem is this sentence "This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor"
    Sorry I overlook that. You quote @Eckri whole post so I think you have problem with whole post too.

If you want to quote particular sentence to be replied, it's better to put quotation mark, bold, italic, or underline on them to avoid confusion. Just click B, I, or U on top and copy the sentence you want to be quoted between [B or I or U] symbol and [/B or I or U] symbol. Or to use CBR quoting tool you can use [ quote ] symbol (with no space before and after quote word, I put space so my explanation will not be quoted), and ended with [ /quote ] symbol (with no space before and after quote word, I put space so my explanation will not be quoted).

Example :
    "This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor"
    Like that.

What I need to read now for don't get spoiler of the last 2 pages of conversation here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    What I need to read now for don't get spoiler of the last 2 pages of conversation here?
    Young Justice #19, Batman #98, and Dceased: Dead Planet #3

Actually DETECTIVE COMICS #1030

"A new foe called the Mirror has joined the Dark Knight’s rogues gallery—but is there more to this villain than meets the eye? Or is he simply a reflection of the world around him? As the Bat-Family find themselves on the run from the Mirror’s army, Damian Wayne lurks in the shadows, plotting his next move in a cat-and-mouse game between father and son that can only end in disaster!"

DETECTIVE COMICS #1031
    Damian Wayne has made his move against a familiar threat from Bruce Wayne’s past—so why has the former Boy Wonder targeted none other than Tommy Elliot—a.k.a. Hush? It may have something to do with the Black Casebook that Bruce liberated from The Joker’s territory in the monumental Detective Comics #1027…but how far will Damian go to avenge this grudge from his father’s past?

No where is word threat use or is not Damian place as antagonist rather he go against batman which fit with his arc at the moment and again it be stupid for dc to continue this push that Damian is going to be evil. Rather they should two issues set back to before dc muck his development up
    The word threat was used to describe Damian in the solicitation for Detective Comics 1028.
    And the solicitation for 1030 doesn't sound a lot better.

Astonishing Member

Solicitations don't always tell the truth about storyline.
    And also it was confirmed, that villains of this arc are Mirror and Hush, Damian just for some reason will hunt down Elliot.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Young Justice #19, Batman #98, and Dceased: Dead Planet #3
    Nice <3 Thanks <3

Astonishing Member

Just read the latest Young Justice issue, got to say why no reaction from Tim.
    Last few pages shown he's in his Robin costume, his crew saying that Batman and Spoiler made him go Robin.
    And mind you, thinking that Tim doesn't know what Damian did is a betrayal to his analytical character trait, he should have easily figured out or asking the obvious question: What happened to Damian?

This is Tim Drake, his reaction to finding what Damian did in Teen Titans would have him hunt him down, and send Damian to jail or under house arrest at Wayne Manor.
    I don't think Tim knows about what Damian has done and even if he did, their relationship isn't as bad as it used to be, he wouldn't go out of his way to hunt down Damian.

We have Damian here:

Do you thinks this means maybe he will appers in tv animations even don't showing up in comics or movies animations?
    There is any plan for YJ season4?
    Maybe Superman of Tomorrow ending with Louis getting pregnant because this has a focus in them? Because DC could has a reason for show baby Damian and baby Jon? It could be a abandoned idea, but would be awesome if this means a Super Sons thing, or any other thing, I am accpeting everything now :'''')

BANNED

Ah I see, I apologize.

The reason why I said Tim Drake would hunt down Damian is because of my assumption, that Tim Drake and Damian still somewhat hated each other ala Pre-New 52.

That still that Tim Drake still hated Damian enough, to justify him getting involved in Damian becoming criminal, which would get him involved in any of Damian's criminal actions. Clearly I was wrong.

I agree that Tim getting involved would not solve the problems between Damian and Bruce, and it is rather not his problem. Again, I apologize for my assumptions.
    To be fair I jump the gun by not asking why you thought Tim act. sorry about that.