Page 242 of 313 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    So far, it doesn't seem confirmed what will be the comic for this image.

Now, if this image is from a comic in continuity, Batboy as a new identity for Damian is a possibility.

PS: it isn't totally sure that Tom Taylor is involved, he just mentioned that he knows what's the origin of this image.
    I mean I assume that it’s DCeased related, given that it’s clearly Damian as Batman and DCeased is the only place where he looks like that. Unless it’s Death Metal related then it’s DCeased related which means Tom Taylor is involved.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean I assume that it’s DCeased related, given that it’s clearly Damian as Batman and DCeased is the only place where he looks like that. Unless it’s Death Metal related then it’s DCeased related which means Tom Taylor is involved.
    In twitter, Daniele Di Nicuolo was asked if the image is from DCeased, but his answer wasn't clear.

Tom Taylor say this image is a secret he knows (he also mentioned this isn't from Seven Secrets).

It will be weird they are so mysterious about a BatDamian image from DCeased, since we already know he is Batman in DCeased.

So far, we don't know where this image will appear.
    Last edited by Konja7; 09-05-2020 at 05:49 PM.

In twitter, Daniele Di Nicuolo was asked if the image is from DCeased, but his answer wasn't clear.

Tom Taylor say this image is a secret he knows (he also mentioned this isn't from Seven Secrets).

So far, we don't know where this image will appear.
    No I get that, but just from looking at it you can clearly tell it’s a young Batman, the only young Batman is Damian in DCeased, and the fact Taylor is showing it off makes me think DCeased related. It could be anything, you are correct on that, but I have a strong feeling it will be more DCeased.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post

Tom Taylor and Daniele Di Nicuolo dropping batDamian hints.
    This is from DCeased?

Astonishing Member

Probably, unless a twist happens and Damian is wearing a smaller Batman costume after quiting being Robin, lol.
    But for some reason they refused to confirm anything. Maybe some new series.
    Upd. Yes, it's DCeased, judging by his Instagram.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 09-06-2020 at 06:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Damian definitely wouldn't switch to a batman costume in current continuity, so it's definitely some out of continuity story like dceased.

So far, it doesn't seem confirmed what will be the comic for this image.

Now, if this image is from a comic in continuity, Batboy as a new identity for Damian is a possibility.

PS: it isn't totally sure that Tom Taylor is involved, he just mentioned that he knows what's the origin of this image.
    Damian isn't becoming anything other than staying Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Damian definitely wouldn't switch to a batman costume in current continuity, so it's definitely some out of continuity story like dceased.
    Agreed. I know what the comics are teasing but Damian isn't going to be wearing anything other than Robin.

With AT&T now reducing the no of comics and focusing on YA and black label titles going forward I'm excited for the future.

Michele Wells seems to be a big fan of DCeased but she was also the one in charge when Ian Wayne happened.

It also seems that she isn't aware that Damian is part Asian and Arabian since he isn't included in any of the YA celebrations of diversity

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    No I get that, but just from looking at it you can clearly tell it’s a young Batman, the only young Batman is Damian in DCeased, and the fact Taylor is showing it off makes me think DCeased related. It could be anything, you are correct on that, but I have a strong feeling it will be more DCeased.
    I too believe it's more DCeased. I'm not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't think YJ: Outsiders has aired on television at all. Seems more likely to be on a streaming service - but did it get picked up outside the US at all?

And there's no way to fins out what the viewer numbers are for streaming shows. Nielsen literally just started releasing numbers this week, and only for Netflix and Amazon.
    https://www.cbr.com/the-umbrella-aca...reaming-chart/
    I've not been able to watch YJ outside the US unlike something like Harley Quinn which I managed to catch on SyFy

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I've not been able to watch YJ outside the US unlike something like Harley Quinn which I managed to catch on SyFy
    It may or may not be on less scrutable streaming websites...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    If you have ps4 or kindle or something that like them ... I think first two seasons and the new season are normally on it

And I believe first two seasons are out DVD
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-07-2020 at 03:00 AM.

About who thinks Damian will become Robin again, would Tim lost his Robin mantle again so fast? For me makes more sense if after of all Damian said he don't be Batman's sidekick for a good time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    About who thinks Damian will become Robin again, would Tim lost his Robin mantle again so fast? For me makes more sense if after of all Damian said he don't be Batman's sidekick for a good time.

Damian said he don't be Batman's sidekick for a good time

Less that actually made something like him deal with his past so they writer have less reason be able writing him going back way so often than pick up the Robin mantle or whatever they have planned then I disagree, I don't what Damian removed from the comics for a small amount of time, but for writers to fix the issue they created and less they came up with one actually good reason this just look like a way to reduce or remove Damian for the comic for no actual reason.
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-07-2020 at 08:57 AM.