Page 247 of 313 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    You are 100% incorrect.

TT did not regress Damian's character. He made a mistake that is normal and to be expected.

Change isn't easy and if you think that this is the last time Damian is going to stumble then you are in for a surprise. Nightwing Annual Damian asked Bruce if he killed KGBeast for example.

TT actually evolved Damian's character. For the 1st time he is trying things his way. Not his mother's, Dick's or Batman's. That is growth.

He learnt no to kidnap TM's and he went back into hell for a TM.

Damian isn't the 1st character that has gotten shitty writing and he won't be the last so suck it up and quit looking for a way to excuse it.
    it sucks but it happens.

Flash absolved Wallace of his part in the TT events it did not absolve Damian. It did not say if Wallace hadn't been brainwashed he would have stooped Damian or that the events wouldn't have happened.

Damian's intent alone already has him in the wrong and guilty.
    You might think that Wallace reining Damian in is a positive but it isn't.

If Damian isn't responsible for his bad deeds then who do we praise for his heroic deeds?

Expecting a Tm to rein him in robs him of his agency and renders him incompetent.

Damian should make mistakes. A character that never makes mistakes never grows. Damian sticking to the light, never backsliding 3 years after deciding to becoming a hero and change his ways is bollocks.

That isn't believable even for comics. Like you said he was abused and conditioned meaning that change for him is going to be extra hard.

Damian should still struggle with the whole not killing honestly and in canon we know for a fact that he still considers it eg Nightwing Rebirth where he suggests killing Robinatron.

This was years before Glass.

It sucks what happened in the last TT run and how poorly it was all done but Damian is responsible [Rebirth Deathstroke we even saw Wallace try to talk him around]

Damian will recover. Heck DCeased reaches more readers than TT and comes out more frequently so there's more positive Damian out there.

Also wrong on Damian needing someone to keep him from the dark [what a way to rob the character for all the good he hasx done and how far he has come]

Damian decided to become a hero of his own freewill. He was a solo hero in Gotham before he became Robin or joined the Bats - That is on Damian

Damian has given his life twice to save others. That's more than any other Bat character and he wasn't prompted or guided into doing it by anyone - That's all Damian

Damian went to hell and when he came back he still carried on fighting because it's worth it. He went back into hell to save a Tm - that's Damian

Damian went on a trip around the world to make amends for his past deeds. He earned his Redemption himself. No one had to suggest or influence him. - That's Damian

Damian offered his life for tm's who did not care for him. No one influenced him - That's all Damian

Damian keeps himself from the dark thank you very much.

Damian since rebirth has suggested killing twice and both of those times he was with Bruce and working with Dick. So again Damian is responsible for his actions and while he has had mentors along the way his mind and his heroic journey is all his own and his desire,
    Buddy, Damian suggested commiting mass murder to "create a world without crime".
    This isn't his own way, that is a page straight out of Ra's book.
    You people just keep telling yourselfs that Damian is an "anti-hero" and not a villain for thinking and acting like this because you like the character.
    Teen Titans made it pretty clear Damian wasn't a hero in any kind of way for his actions, the book hits you over the head with that fact.

He needs to be reigned in and fast. If Damian's ideas on his own lead to him commiting crimes against humanity he shouldn't be left unsupervised.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    As awesome as it would be, I think the ship has sailed on that. Especially with Steph pretty much following Tim everywhere he goes. And I really don't think Wallace would even let Irey anywhere near Damian right now lol.

Depending on how the future of this character goes, he might not be a viable option for anymore teams. Least not for a while.
    Also, Steph's time as Robin is back in continuity, but NOT her time as Batgirl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Buddy, Damian suggested commiting mass murder to "create a world without crime".
    You people just keep telling yourselfs that Damian is an "anti-hero" and not a villain for thinking and acting like this because you like the character.
    Teen Titans made it pretty clear Damian wasn't a hero in any kind of way for his actions, the book hits you over the head with that fact.

He needs to be reigned in and fast. If Damian's ideas on his own lead to him commiting crimes against humanity he shouldn't be left unsupervised.
    Damian suggested commiting mass murder to "create a world without crime".

Where point to comic so I get context

Editors

Or up to point Teen titans Damian arc was him become hero then what off rail for no Actually reason

:

You mean teen titans that goal with Damian was to with given up robin role and this choose was made editor not the actual writers great example

Also in teen titans 2nd annual if Damian was villain why did batman not fight him but try talk him clear "He needs to be reigned in and fast. If Damian's ideas on his own lead to him commiting crimes against humanity he shouldn't be left unsupervised." That what aiming for us not for barman beat up like rest of the villain then Damian say he was wrong and be a better son

Because it blood brother who I remember be the character was going to comment mass murder but not I say Damian was right or wrong
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-09-2020 at 04:12 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    And I really don't think Wallace would even let Irey anywhere near Damian right now lol.
    Now, if they mention that time that Damian ninja heart punched past Wally into making present Wally into having a pacemaker, damaging his heart.
    Oh man, I can see it now. Irey and Jai on Damian's bat butt for what they did to their dad. Along with Dick and Wally preventing the two from getting Damian so beat up like Bruce on a serious Gotham night,

BANNED

You are 100% incorrect.

TT did not regress Damian's character. He made a mistake that is normal and to be expected.

Change isn't easy and if you think that this is the last time Damian is going to stumble then you are in for a surprise. Nightwing Annual Damian asked Bruce if he killed KGBeast for example.

TT actually evolved Damian's character. For the 1st time he is trying things his way. Not his mother's, Dick's or Batman's. That is growth.

He learnt no to kidnap TM's and he went back into hell for a TM.

Damian isn't the 1st character that has gotten shitty writing and he won't be the last so suck it up and quit looking for a way to excuse it.
    it sucks but it happens.

Flash absolved Wallace of his part in the TT events it did not absolve Damian. It did not say if Wallace hadn't been brainwashed he would have stooped Damian or that the events wouldn't have happened.

Damian's intent alone already has him in the wrong and guilty.
    You might think that Wallace reining Damian in is a positive but it isn't.

If Damian isn't responsible for his bad deeds then who do we praise for his heroic deeds?

Expecting a Tm to rein him in robs him of his agency and renders him incompetent.

Damian should make mistakes. A character that never makes mistakes never grows. Damian sticking to the light, never backsliding 3 years after deciding to becoming a hero and change his ways is bollocks.

That isn't believable even for comics. Like you said he was abused and conditioned meaning that change for him is going to be extra hard.

Damian should still struggle with the whole not killing honestly and in canon we know for a fact that he still considers it eg Nightwing Rebirth where he suggests killing Robinatron.

This was years before Glass.

It sucks what happened in the last TT run and how poorly it was all done but Damian is responsible [Rebirth Deathstroke we even saw Wallace try to talk him around]

Damian will recover. Heck DCeased reaches more readers than TT and comes out more frequently so there's more positive Damian out there.

Also wrong on Damian needing someone to keep him from the dark [what a way to rob the character for all the good he hasx done and how far he has come]

Damian decided to become a hero of his own freewill. He was a solo hero in Gotham before he became Robin or joined the Bats - That is on Damian

Damian has given his life twice to save others. That's more than any other Bat character and he wasn't prompted or guided into doing it by anyone - That's all Damian

Damian went to hell and when he came back he still carried on fighting because it's worth it. He went back into hell to save a Tm - that's Damian

Damian went on a trip around the world to make amends for his past deeds. He earned his Redemption himself. No one had to suggest or influence him. - That's Damian

Damian offered his life for tm's who did not care for him. No one influenced him - That's all Damian

Damian since rebirth has suggested killing twice and both of those times he was with Bruce and working with Dick. So again Damian is responsible for his actions and while he has had mentors along the way his mind and his heroic journey is all his own and his desire,

How the fudge can you say that. I don't know how as Damian closer to his original characteristics. As even when Damian is shown making mistake in the other story he never move backward in that since or don't have the effect it teen titans may have with his character in long run when it come to how Damian is written .

that not issue. No issue is that those points were never set up into his characteristic or development in the teen titans run because that was never the point. Damian end up looking much worse and never if his actions were supposed to be a mistake then, the writer ended up making him look more like a villain.

DCeased reaches more readers than TT
    I don't know we're that true but that not point one i.e. TT is part of the main continuity so expect better then regress Damian's character is obvious and should not need point out and have a character fail or make mistake is fine but not what happened in teen titans to Damia.n so let not act like that what happened

Also if you help Damian as character It sucks what happened in the last TT run and how poorly it was all done but Damian is responsible

Wow you understand the writing was poor so may you can say Damian is responsible
    But I can't and can't with understand that Damian was only written this way to lost robin and has dc is fix the character to act like they won't fix Damian is your opinion because I say he be robin again I say fix the writing the choice they made that when against his development so as I probably say many time you arguing may sound good to you but I still disagree with you

there's more positive Damian out there
    I am talking about Damian main continuity character arc not different Damian for other comic and. I unsure how this point mean Damian will recover more then teen titans point not having Bruce attack Damian and to be fair a lot your point are try argue point from thing you misread or misunderstood from the story

Damian is 13 in the comic and he learnt for Bruce and other. Yes he did thing by himself, but needing someone to keep him from the dark don't rob him of anything and say that it do is such bad message as everyone's need help some point. There no shame in saying that, but especially not with a kid the difficult that Damian has are you say should handle these issue with no adult supports or guidance

No actually he did not because that be one hell of an inconsistent even for comic to hand wave away. Damian was bad at being a hero when he first started that what make his development as a hero so interesting and the importance that he started off as something opposite to a hero. Yes I know I probably explain this well.

that ... Cool but he also had learn to be that way or saying Damian that tried to kill Tim could given his life twice to save others. Right at start with no actually development because you going need have good argument for that case
    again misunderstood my point yes just like Zuko did but he need Uncle Iroh to get point. I don't understand why you against the idea help that character sometime need help

No don't not the greatest example of robs him of his agency was Teen Titans and if character you believe character learn from the mistake in.way do make them out to be villain that in you and made you read outside your len.
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-09-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post

Who said Damian was an anti-hero?

This isn't the 1st time Damian has committed awful deeds. He killed while under Bruce's supervision. If Damian needs supervision to stop him committing crimes then he has no business being a hero because that means his heart and will is right for the job. He should be grounded.

Plus the crux of the debate is accountability. Damian is fully responsible for his actions on TT.

If anyone here is waiting for another batman and Robin then you'll be waiting a long time. That isn't something DC/WB is interesting in. Batman doesn't need Robin. That has been hammered in since Rebirth and Robin hasn't been a constant in the Batman book since the 90's.

They are also not keen on Batdad.

Damian did some bad things and he and fans should own it rather than looking for people to take the blame. I like Damian but I will not make excuses for his actions.

He did those things. He is responsible for all he did in TT.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post

How the fudge can you say that. I don't know how as Damian closer to his original characteristics. As even when Damian is shown making mistake in the other story he never move backward in that since or don't have the effect it teen titans may have with his character in long run when it come to how Damian is written .

that not issue. No issue is that those points were never set up into his characteristic or development in the teen titans run because that was never the point. Damian end up looking much worse and never if his actions were supposed to be a mistake then, the writer ended up making him look more like a villain.

DCeased reaches more readers than TT
    I don't know we're that true but that not point one i.e. TT is part of the main continuity so expect better then regress Damian's character is obvious and should not need point out and have a character fail or make mistake is fine but not what happened in teen titans to Damia.n so let not act like that what happened

Also if you help Damian as character It sucks what happened in the last TT run and how poorly it was all done but Damian is responsible

Wow you understand the writing was poor so may you can say Damian is responsible
    But I can't and can't with understand that Damian was only written this way to lost robin and has dc is fix the character to act like they won't fix Damian is your opinion because I say he be robin again I say fix the writing the choice they made that when against his development so as I probably say many time you arguing may sound good to you but I still disagree with you

there's more positive Damian out there
    I am talking about Damian main continuity character arc not different Damian for other comic and. I unsure how this point mean Damian will recover more then teen titans point not having Bruce attack Damian and to be fair a lot your point are try argue point from thing you misread or misunderstood from the story

Damian is 13 in the comic and he learnt for Bruce and other. Yes he did thing by himself, but needing someone to keep him from the dark don't rob him of anything and say that it do is such bad message as everyone's need help some point. There no shame in saying that, but especially not with a kid the difficult that Damian has are you say should handle these issue with no adult supports or guidance

No actually he did not because that be one hell of an inconsistent even for comic to hand wave away. Damian was bad at being a hero when he first started that what make his development as a hero so interesting and the importance that he started off as something opposite to a hero. Yes I know I probably explain this well.

that ... Cool but he also had learn to be that way or saying Damian that tried to kill Tim could given his life twice to save others. Right at start with no actually development because you going need have good argument for that case
    again misunderstood my point yes just like Zuko did but he need Uncle Iroh to get point. I don't understand why you against the idea help that character sometime need help
    Damian was already in gotham and patrolling before Battle for the cowl. He returned by himself after he was sent back so yes he decided to leave the LOA of his own freewill and made the decision to become a hero of his freewill before joining the family and before he became Robin.

I did say he had mentors and yeah he was influenced by Batman and Dick Grayson but they are not what kept him from the dark side. His desire to do good and help the world that desire keeps him from the dark.

It doesn't matter that the story was written to aid him leaving Robin. That is the real world reason. In universe Damian did those things. That is canon and in universe he is responsible.

The Flash writer rescued Wallace and gave a reason for why he stood by and let those things happen without trying harder or leaving the team but he did not do the same for Damian and the rest of the team. Damian is still responsible and the rest of the team are still guilty since they were complacent/were participants.

The Flash issue didn't absolve anyone but Wallace.
    It simply gave us a reason for why Wallace was part of team that was violating human rights. It gave a reason for his actions, Damian's action's are still his. He wasn't brainwashed or manipulated [as far as we know] so he is still responsible.

BANNED

This isn't the 1st time Damian has committed awful deeds. He killed while under Bruce's supervision. If Damian needs supervision to stop him committing crimes then he has no business being a hero because that means his heart and will is right for the job. He should be grounded.

Plus the crux of the debate is accountability. Damian is fully responsible for his actions on TT.

If anyone here is waiting for another batman and Robin then you'll be waiting a long time. That isn't something DC/WB is interesting in. Batman doesn't need Robin. That has been hammered in since Rebirth and Robin hasn't been a constant in the Batman book since the 90's.

They are also not keen on Batdad.

Damian did some bad things and he and fans should own it rather than looking for people to take the blame. I like Damian but I will not make excuses for his actions.

He did those things. He is responsible for all he did in TT.

Yes and Damian development from that point .. You what me say on wait that probably happen after team titan... Nope If Damian needs supervision to stop him committing crime actually he should not that fudge point rebirth if that make you happy spit on Damian development so moot point.

he has no business being a hero because that means his heart and will is right for the job.

He had past this point you and few other seem be only few that arguing teen titans writing especially for Damian was good.

To you crux of the debate is accountability Damian was pass this point and was force down for a stupid reason so.no you don't get say what issue is you can like but that your opinion that not good number of Damian fans.

Argue that dc fix his development to point was before they muck up and not have him be removed for bat family is not same another batman and Robin.

They are also not keen on Batdad
    They should not writing Damian with complex issue he has again expect the issue to write well and fairly is argument you going be able counter with me

He did those things. He is responsible for all he did in TT
    Then you say he evil Bruce being show try help was pointless and make point kid like Damian are also evil and no body should try they because they unchangeable is that correct

That problem what you thought teen titans was paint him as hero? or light no it ether him as anti-hero. Or villain did you expect less the was charge he still be not as show as hero now for good awhile
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-09-2020 at 12:40 PM.

BANNED

Damian was already in gotham and patrolling before Battle for the cowl. He returned by himself after he was sent back so yes he decided to leave the LOA of his own freewill and made the decision to become a hero of his freewill before joining the family and before he became Robin.

I did say he had mentors and yeah he was influenced by Batman and Dick Grayson but they are not what kept him from the dark side. His desire to do good and help the world that desire keeps him from the dark.

It doesn't matter that the story was written to aid him leaving Robin. That is the real world reason. In universe Damian did those things. That is canon and in universe he is responsible.

The Flash writer rescued Wallace and gave a reason for why he stood by and let those things happen without trying harder or leaving the team but he did not do the same for Damian and the rest of the team. Damian is still responsible and the rest of the team are still guilty since they were complacent/were participants.

The Flash issue didn't absolve anyone but Wallace.
    It simply gave us a reason for why Wallace was part of team that was violating human rights. It gave a reason for his actions, Damian's action's are still his. He wasn't brainwashed or manipulated [as far as we know] so he is still responsible.

I made comment on my issue but Yes, knowing what d.c. Is doing and that could be the worst possible thing not just for Damian but actually a kid who have complex issue or kid or adults able to get out of gangs or have behaviour issues because people never actually look into the see character in the mainstream They judge from that information so D. C. Outright say Those kids are unchangeable or monster is good how exactly and how given Damian props as a character when his entire character arc witch had an good message is muck up so Tim can be the robin. responsible you don't get throw that word around as weapon hoping it shut people up that disagree both Damian age and the think he was not ready to be team leader because of his characteristic and issues is enough to point out issue of teen titans and rebirth writing of Damian. However the story use of his issues as way point him.as unchangeable monster is also enough to point the issue with teen titans and rebirth writing

It does not matter to you

Damian was already in gotham and patrolling before Battle for the cowl. He returned by himself after he was sent back so yes he decided to leave the LOA of his own freewill

First as I say inconsistent writing as he not o leave the LOA of his own freewill but patrolling before Battle for the cowl. Less was show to act as did during begin time as robin as again you need learn to deal with idea that character is always the best and other characters help them if they writing with characteristic still part of the process then they learn or development because it is not bad

So you.don't understand what Actually character development.

His desire to do good
    Was because of growth that he under Dick after they bond start to get develop better same with help the world that desire keeps him from the dark with his choice from being robin Yes but if he was not s influenced by Batman and Dick Grayson the you really believe Damian would made the same choice.

Damian's action's are still his. He wasn't brainwashed or manipulated [as far as we know] so he is still responsible

So question when Damian the character has been removed for all group attach to batman and has no actually ability to be written in any further comics will still agree your point even know Teen Titans fudge Damian over

The Flash writer rescued Wallace and gave a reason for why he stood by and let those things happen without trying harder or leaving the team
    If going argue character should be responsible you don't get pick choose which character so ether both Damian and Wallace are responsible different problem to you or neither are responsible for action they did as teen titans 2nd annual apps soften Damian action and show that Bruce was will give Damian a another chance which even with Damian walking I don't see Bruce change on that point but you rather go for stupid he kick out and treat like evil and worse human life writing What just so you can Damian was hold responsible .
    Also if you will to give pass to Wallace then as teen titans give reason for why Damian did these action because you
    As say it your choice that push responsible rubbish but don't try fit on other especially not when you point ma not actually help Damian writing get better .
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-09-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post

I made comment on my issue but Yes, knowing what d.c. Is doing and that could be the worst possible thing not just for Damian but actually a kid who have complex issue or kid or adults able to get out of gangs or have behaviour issues because people never actually look into the see character in the mainstream They judge from that information so D. C. Outright say Those kids are unchangeable or monster is good how exactly and how given Damian props as a character when his entire character arc witch had an good message is muck up so Tim can be the robin. responsible you don't get throw that word around as weapon hoping it shut people up that disagree both Damian age and the think he was not ready to be team leader because of his characteristic and issues is enough to point out issue of teen titans and rebirth writing of Damian. However the story use of his issues as way point him.as unchangeable monster is also enough to point the issue with teen titans and rebirth writing

It does not matter to you

Damian was already in gotham and patrolling before Battle for the cowl. He returned by himself after he was sent back so yes he decided to leave the LOA of his own freewill

First as I say inconsistent writing as he not o leave the LOA of his own freewill but patrolling before Battle for the cowl. Less was show to act as did during begin time as robin as again you need learn to deal with idea that character is always the best and other characters help them if they writing with characteristic still part of the process then they learn or development because it is not bad

So you.don't understand what Actually character development.

His desire to do good
    Was because of growth that he under Dick after they bond start to get develop better same with help the world that desire keeps him from the dark with his choice from being robin Yes but if he was not s influenced by Batman and Dick Grayson the you really believe Damian would made the same choice.

Damian's action's are still his. He wasn't brainwashed or manipulated [as far as we know] so he is still responsible

So question when Damian the character has been removed for all group attach to batman and has no actually ability to be written in any further comics will still agree your point even know Teen Titans fudge Damian over

The Flash writer rescued Wallace and gave a reason for why he stood by and let those things happen without trying harder or leaving the team
    If going argue character should be responsible you don't get pick choose which character so ether both Damian and Wallace are responsible different problem to you or neither are responsible for action they did as teen titans 2nd annual apps soften Damian action and show that Bruce was will give Damian a another chance which even with Damian walking I don't see Bruce change on that point but you rather go for stupid he kick out and treat like evil and worse human life writing What just so you can Damian was hold responsible .
    Also if you will to give pass to Wallace then as teen titans give reason for why Damian did these action because you
    As say it your choice that push responsible rubbish but don't try fit on other especially not when you point ma not actually help Damian writing get better .
    The Flash writer didn't do that to justify Wallace, he did that huge retcon to justify Barry's stupidity throughout the run + his and the editorial's sketchy decisions. Wallace getting an out was coincidental. I see people cheering that revelation, but it's only good for memes and nothing else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The Flash writer didn't do that to justify Wallace, he did that huge retcon to justify Barry's stupidity throughout the run + his and the editorial's sketchy decisions. Wallace getting an out was coincidental. I see people cheering that revelation, but it's only good for memes and nothing else.
    I understand you never I check to see what comment you were reply to. Thought be my overall point Wallace don't really change
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-09-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I dont know what you are talking about:

1. You CLEARLY recognize that TIM is in Gotham Knights, Tim is the Robin with the Bo Staff and you see him using the Bo.
    Damian is smaller than Tim and he wears a cowl.

2. The Robin who was used in all the Arkham Games was TIM DRAKE and NOT!!!! Damian Wayne.

Tim is recognised by ALL GAMERS and CASUALS because he was the Robin in ALL the Batman Games so far (except Injustice).
    Honestly I thought it was Damian. He had Damian's hair, his LOA inspired Tunic and his face looked like more like Injustice Damian's than tim's.

The Bo is Tim's signature weapon but both Dick and Damian have been portrayed with a Bo.

All Gamers and Casuals recognise him you say. Are you sure? How do you know this? I just had a quick look at some of those reactions of the game reveal for myself [a couple of gaming channels and DC content channels] can't speak for casuals or the greater majority of gamers but not a one of the channels even knew Tim's name and yes they all thought it was Damian at 1st till they realised it was the other Robin. [the bo was the clue they associate the Bo with The other Robin]

It's an easy mistake when they make Robins resemble each other.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    It might have been done as part of a greater retcon of meatier sketchy writing decisions but that doesn't mean it didn't justify or give Wallace an out.

It's good for Wallace since his involvement in the less than heroic team can now be chucked up to outside influences beyond his control.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

It might have been done as part of a greater retcon of meatier sketchy writing decisions but that doesn't mean it didn't justify or give Wallace an out.

It's good for Wallace since his involvement in the less than heroic team can now be chucked up to outside influences beyond his control.
    To be fair for me Wallace character didn't get trashed much on current TT. His fault is mainly intense passive reaction of Damian's antic but it's not like Wallace is also active on Percy's TT, with him getting manipulated by Deathstroke and complained to Beast Boy than to Damian himself. I think it's Emiko whom get damaged so much by this TT run (except Damian of course), and a huge retcon for her characterization on current TT will be very much appreciated, especially since her fanbase is not as solid as Damian. I prefer this run will not included on Emiko's history. Sadly yellow psycho turd who messing with time and reality because of pettiness alone reserved for Flash family only.

It's funny you should say that, because this TT run is actually what made me warm up to Emiko. Before, I thought she was just another lazy way of making Green Arrow look like Batman by giving him his own Cassandra AND Damian, all in one character (...and I still kinda think that). But I really warmed up to her in Glass' Titans. In fact, she's pretty much the only character that I ended up liking better by the end of it.

...Okay that's not completely true. This run made me hate Wallace less, since he's nowhere near as annoying as he was in Percy's Titans. But I still don't like him. He went from being really annoying to really boring.