Page 252 of 313 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4692
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Or that Red Robin caption for Tim was a mistake.
    end of spoilers
    The other option is Drake, since Harley Quinn calls him as Duckboy.

The most likely is the caption with his new name was written in the final moments. I really doubt the editors will mistake in this part, since they should know his new identity for the moment they add this.
    Last edited by Konja7; 09-15-2020 at 04:32 AM.

So...Bendis wrote a Batfamily story in today's Tec. That included Damian. And you know what? It...actually wasn't terrible until the end (You'd think the guy who created Jessica Jones would be better at writing mysteries). There were a few hiccups here and there like everyone calling each other by their real names while out in the field, and Damian was still a little...too casual at times. But overall, it wasn't half bad.

As for Titans...well....Looks like I was right. Without Damian and Djinn, this book just isn't worth reading anymore. I like Crush but not that much. And everyone else is just...meh. Or terrible, in Roundhouse's case. The only interesting part of this issue was the very end. But I don't think I'll be checking out the next issue to see what happens next.
    Last edited by Blue22; 09-15-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Isn't Superboy what happens next?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I was trying to avoid cuz spoilers (though I guess the solicits already spoiled that) but yes. He is, indeed lol
    Last edited by Blue22; 09-15-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Astonishing Member

They continue to try to soft the situation with Damian. I suppose Roundhouse's words that he "left clues so they could achieve their redemption" is another hint of this.

DC needs to let Damian do his own thing without taking up another mantle.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I never thought the powers were about to change Robin [officially] It's looking more and more like they are not even going to let them change it unofficially. This is just the Synder/Duke thing all over again.

Since Synder was able to have Jarro as a Robin I thought Tynion would be allowed to do the same with Tim but it seems that's not working out.

I feel like Damian has regressed so much as a character this year kind of sad.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

I hear ya.What's especially sad is that they felt the need to deliberately sabotage his character just as a way to give Robin to someone else.

Damian is fine in other titles aside from TT and it went on longer than a year. Robin has changed hands before. There is no need to undermine the current holder just to pass it on.

When Damian became Robin Tim got a solo and a big pert assigned him in Bruce's return.

Now they are trying to walk everything Glass did back but that doesn't undo it.

Saying that I don't think any of the main bats moved forward this year or since Rebirth
    aside from maybe Duke. Bruce and Tim got set back the most. Bruce and Dick got screwed the most

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I hear ya.What's especially sad is that they felt the need to deliberately sabotage his character just as a way to give Robin to someone else.

Damian is fine in other titles aside from TT and it went on longer than a year. Robin has changed hands before. There is no need to undermine the current holder just to pass it on.

When Damian became Robin Tim got a solo and a big pert assigned him in Bruce's return.

Now they are trying to walk everything Glass did back but that doesn't undo it.

Saying that I don't think any of the main bats moved forward this year or since Rebirth
    aside from maybe Duke. Bruce and Tim got set back the most. Bruce and Dick got screwed the most
    There no need pass it and we still don't know if it being pass on as look more unlikely and being fine other title that were before the second team in teen titans hardly matter

just as a way to give Robin to someone else.
    Tim. It Damian character development was originally muck up so Tim could be robin again. Thankful they seem to be fix that and "Now they are trying to walk everything Glass did back but that doesn't undo it. " however I rather they walking it back and try fix what they can in short amount time and go for there then follow for with it and ruin Damian as character.

Robin has changed hands before

One again the character they were going to give to was Tim so arguing but change hand before without a actual example of the robin and if Glass teen titans storyline had not happen he would still be robin plus Damian is 13 and Tim in New 52 was 16 correct when become red robin . Which is roughly the point dick made nightwing
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-15-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Maybe him spoilers:
    not being robin anymore
    end of spoilers might be a blessing in disguise. Forcing writers to try something new with him rather than constantly having the status quo(daddy issues & moral dilemma plotlines).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Maybe him spoilers:
    not being robin anymore
    end of spoilers might be a blessing in disguise. Forcing writers to try something new with him rather than constantly having the status quo(daddy issues & moral dilemma plotlines).
    Maybe wait to actually know that d.c made another stupid choice and kick him out of the bat family or wait to see this problem get fix because no muck up Damian development is not a "a blessing in disguise"

Also daddy issues & moral dilemma plotlines so Lyra Belacqua interesting
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-15-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Maybe wait to actually know that d.c made another stupid choice and kick him out of the bat family or wait to see this problem get fix because no muck up Damian development is not a "a blessing in disguise"

try something new with him rather than constantly having the status quo(daddy issues & moral dilemma plotlines).

You mean thing that would happen if D.C.had not choose this ... You know I hoping more and more that Damian is still the robin after just because of bad take on his development I seen

How is not having him as Robin anymore bad? It's an opportunity to give Damian a herioc identity outside the Batman connection.

He's not "kicked out" of the batfamily, the tone recent TT issue isn't antagonizing him. Seems like a they're writing a teen character looking for some space after a traumatic event, it's not a "bad take" tbh.

Astonishing Member

How is not having him as Robin anymore bad? It's an opportunity to give Damian a herioc identity outside the Batman connection.

He's not "kicked out" of the batfamily, the tone recent TT issue isn't antagonizing him. Seems like a they're writing a teen character looking for some space after a traumatic event, it's not a "bad take" tbh.
    It seems DC doesn't want Damian to be Robin when 5G would happen (and Luke becomes Batman).

If that's the case, I really doubt they have real plans for Damian after that. They just don't want him in the middle.
    Last edited by Konja7; 09-16-2020 at 04:19 AM.

BANNED

Should we bring nico di angelo and sasuke so that Damian as trio for his anti hero group.

It's an opportunity to give Damian a herioc identity outside the Batman connection.

Also removing himself as robin and being removed for being robin are the same when character as young as Damian so point that he try get out from Batman connection while point out teen character looking for some space after a traumatic event which there's different between give they space as time in room or left by themselves to deal with these issues less they what help and let them make as many mistake and problems that Damian has for himself and his team that had hand these issues

He's not "kicked out" of the batfamily, the tone recent TT issue isn't antagonizing him

The part with him and Bruce don't which if Bruce never try to help Damian I question why show him reach out to Damian that one time but in recent in kind tt issue sit in middle in my opinion
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-15-2020 at 03:07 PM.