Page 266 of 313 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Do you already read Djinn war conclusion? If you haven't, my personal advise is you should just read the synopsis. That issue is just so frustrating for me.
    No i haven't read the conclusion. I read the issue where the team learn that Damian had gone to hell and promptly abandoned the series.

Thanks for the advice. Save my money.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    No i haven't read the conclusion. I read the issue where the team learn that Damian had gone to hell and promptly abandoned the series.

Thanks for the advice. Save my money.
    The ending, without spoilers, was simply abrupt. It was all down hill from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The ending, without spoilers, was simply abrupt. It was all down hill from there.
    So glad the run is ending.

I can't wait to find out what's next for Damian and the rest of the Batfamily in 2021.
    not feeling very optimistic after the way they handled Dick's return.

I'm mostly fine with the way Dick came back. Sure it was anticlimactic but at that point I was just ready for the Ric saga to be done with. I didn't care how it happened.

As for the end of Djinn's arc, that actually was pretty bad and rushed despite her storyline having the most build up, out of the three newbies. And all it really amounted to was the best character in this run leaving, and further demonizing Damian as if he's the only one in that group with dirty hands.

Astonishing Member

I can't wait to find out what's next for Damian and the rest of the Batfamily in 2021.
    not feeling very optimistic after the way they handled Dick's return.
    Don't know about quality, but with Abernathy as a main editor of Bat-office, probably nothing bad will happen to Damian. He is friends with Taylor and Tomasi, and he seems to like Damian himself. Plus, he's a DCeased editor. With him, most likely, he will be very quickly returned to the camp of heroes. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim became a Red Robin specifically on his instructions, so that Damian could be left as Robin.
    By the way, they seem to continue the line of psychological trauma, in War Zone the Joker said this directly. Everything will come down to this in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Don't know about quality, but with Abernathy as a main editor of Bat-office, probably nothing bad will happen to Damian. He is friends with Taylor and Tomasi, and he seems to like Damian himself. Plus, he's a DCeased editor. With him, most likely, he will be very quickly returned to the camp of heroes. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim became a Red Robin specifically on his instructions, so that Damian could be left as Robin.
    By the way, they seem to continue the line of psychological trauma, in War Zone the Joker said this directly. Everything will come down to this in the end.
    With Daniel Cherry as the GM non of that matters. The guy has a reputation for being very hands on and doesn't go in for any of that fanboy favouritism.

The recent purge and the creation of a GM position [with a non comic guy in the position] was to eliminate the bad apples and ensure DC is run like a business.

i wouldn't count on Abernathy to protect Damian. Damian's numbers/value will determine his faith so with that in mind I'm not worried.

I meant the bigger picture. With DC cutting down on the number of titles they put out by 20-25% and with the focus on digital and YA novels

Damian is kicking arse on the digital front with DCeased, Injustice 2 and TT but Supersons wasn't anything special.

Titles like Raven, Shadow of the batgirl, oracle, BB, harley Quinn did spectacular and are the ones being promoted.

Of course those were written by comic fans and writers who loved/have in depth knowledge of the characters but I'm not sure that will be taken into account.

Title's like Supersons ans Gotham High weren't well received and that might affect the characters in the books. I just hope that they realise that the problem was the writers who twisted the characters into unrecognisable fakes. Ian Wayne and Bruce Wang should have been warning signing that these writers weren't suitable.

I'm just worried that the Supersons Graphic novel will affect the likelihood of him getting another YA graphic novel.

I'm glad that Damian's trauma isn't being ignored. It's a big improvement that they are actually admitting it and not just hand waving it.

Re; Robin and Red Robin. Abernathy and DC don't have final say on who Robin is. That responsibility is above their pay grade. The parent companies decide not the comics division.

The issue was whether Tim will share the role and how far some behind the scene will go to taint Damian's character in an attempt to justify Tim's return,

I will admit that Abernathy has been good for Damian. He has been a driving force behind the approval of stuff like WAHE DCeased. He also seems to prefer a kinder Bruce and a cohesive Batfam that functions as a family.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 10-01-2020 at 02:26 AM.

Damian 3D print by Jared Frances

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Jl525z

Robin, that's it, No more spending time with your brothers!

https://doc-squash.tumblr.com

Why is this title being cancelled?

Fans bitch and moan about the batfamily not being a thing and how they wish for a function and normal family.

Here's a title that was delivering the best batfam and ya'all didn't support it financially. Boo!

I love this page so much!

The past few months have been bittersweet for Damian fan's

DCeased and batman beyond -Sweet

TT - Bitter
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 10-01-2020 at 04:32 AM.

A batman that sews is the best kind of batman

https://yicruz48.tumblr.com

Percious

https://artbyavasan.tumblr.com

Duke and Damian

https://tajmah.tumblr.com

Batman wears eyeliner so I'm guessing so does Robin

https://v-nia15.tumblr.com

Two Bro's calling each other [Damian and Dick]

https://nicodrawings.tumblr.com