Page 267 of 313 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4692

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Good Days

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Why is this title being cancelled?

Fans bitch and moan about the batfamily not being a thing and how they wish for a function and normal family.

Here's a title that was delivering the best batfam and ya'all didn't support it financially. Boo!

I love this page so much!

The past few months have been bittersweet for Damian fan's

DCeased and batman beyond -Sweet

TT - Bitter
    I thought about this too, i don't read Batman Beyond because I think Damian's future is miserable, I just get the best parts of what you guys post here, (Same with DCeased, I will read just if this has a happy ending), but look like it is well wrote, and the art is good.
    The only reason I can imagine is that DC wants to take Damian out of the universe <\3.

One more thing, DC really could do more animated titles this year, I finally watched new Superman movie, it's a cheap production, I am ok with a no so good animation if I can get more stories...

Astonishing Member

Batman Beyond was finished because of relaunch, lol.
    The only reason I can imagine is that DC wants to take Damian out of the universe <\3.
    They. Won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I thought about this too, i don't read Batman Beyond because I think Damian's future is miserable, I just get the best parts of what you guys post here, (Same with DCeased, I will read just if this has a happy ending), but look like it is well wrote, and the art is good.
    Batman Beyond is bigger than Damian so nope that won't be reason. More than likely they are getting a new creative team. The title was long past cancellation numbers.

I was just hoping that it'll keep going like they do with some low selling special case titles.
    If they want to take Damian out of the universe then they'll just stop including him. I mean he isn't even supposed to be in that book. It's Terry's book. The only character that is required to be there is Terry. The Batman of Beyond.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 10-01-2020 at 11:00 AM.

One more thing, DC really could do more animated titles this year, I finally watched new Superman movie, it's a cheap production, I am ok with a no so good animation if I can get more stories...
    They do have more animated films lined up. In the near future we will see a lot of new DC related programming green lit for HBO. That is the whole reason why AT&T purchased WB. However it's got to be stuff that can compete with what Disney Plus and Netflix have on offer to entice viewers to take out a subscription.

Tom Taylor is current writing another animated show. Not sure if it's Dc's related though.

Batman Beyond is bigger than Damian so nope that won't be reason. More than likely they are getting a new creative team. The title was long past cancellation numbers.

I was just hoping that it'll keep going like they do with some low selling special case titles.
    If they want to take Damian out of the universe then they'll just stop including him. I mean he isn't even supposed to be in that book. It's Terry's book. The only character that is required to be there is Terry. The Batman of Beyond.
    make senses...

They do have more animated films lined up. In the near future we will see a lot of new DC related programming green lit for HBO. That is the whole reason why AT&T purchased WB. However it's got to be stuff that can compete with what Disney Plus and Netflix have on offer to entice viewers to take out a subscription.

Tom Taylor is current writing another animated show. Not sure if it's Dc's related though.
    I don't see so many titles of animations, being tv shows or movies, enunciated, it's very different than Disney that says in begin of the year the next 3 years planned works. I know about the live-action series, but I do prefer Animation. And there are times they announce something but don't say what season of year or year it's coming =_=/

I forgot to comment about Damian's adorable fanarts, it's so lovely.
    Also, I agree with who says Damian could have any skin collor since Bruce at Talia, but I love when he has darker skin tone and green eyes, but in same time, he with black cute eyes in Batman and Robin (2011) and in Robin: son of Batman is one of my favorites designs.

This is my prefered Damian's skin tone at now.

Hey it’s time for more adventures of DCeased Damian as he somehow manages to sneak up on John Constantine when Constantine is the one who scared everyone with a boom tube.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/02/dc...dead-planet-4/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I forgot to comment about Damian's adorable fanarts, it's so lovely.
    Also, I agree with who says Damian could have any skin collor since Bruce at Talia, but I love when he has darker skin tone and green eyes, but in same time, he with black cute eyes in Batman and Robin (2011) and in Robin: son of Batman is one of my favorites designs.

This is my prefered Damian's skin tone at now.
    Mine too

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Hey it’s time for more adventures of DCeased Damian as he somehow manages to sneak up on John Constantine when Constantine is the one who scared everyone with a boom tube.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/02/dc...dead-planet-4/
    I love so much about this.

Their banter between Damian and John
    The banter between Damian and Scott
    Wallace
    Damian being one of the detectives
    Jon looking bad ass

Tom Taylor's DCeased World is so endearing.

spoilers:
    I too think it's funny that the Joker is so pissed at Bane for such a trivial thing. Not for making him one of his minions but for wasting such a death on Damian.

Though to be honest I think Joker over estimate's how much Bruce care's for Alfred. I mean Bruce got Alfred killed. he wilfully endangered Alfred and everyone in Gotham or do they think we all forgot about the fact that City of Bane was Bruce's fault
    end of spoilers

Abernathy clearly didn't care for King's run on Batman. Criticising what Batman had become and his action's every chance he get's.

I hope they do address Damian's trauma well but we saw Alfred RIP.
    I trust Tomasi but Tynion on the other hand........ well i strongly suspect that he had something to do with Damian's recently character destruction and the attempt to wrestle Robin away from him.
    City of Bane was Bruce's fault (seriously, what was King thinking), but Bruce did try to get Alfred out of there. Alfred was supposed to escape and once he gave the signal Bruce would send in Damian to replace him as hostage. That was literally the only reason.
    Alfred could have been the one to let the others into the mansion to defeat Thomas once he got the order to kill the hostage, but apparently Bruce didn't want to risk Alfred's life, so he risked Damian's instead.
    Bruce is the worst under King.