Page 271 of 313 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4692
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Not to mention the whole artificially aged thing. Sometimes its referenced, other times it looks like Damian aged normally (so to speak).
    If we follow RSOB storyline, then Damian ages normally, because there's him on approximately 1 year old and he celebrate his birthday by fighting his mother every year.

It's just interesting that both YJ S3 and DitF shows that Damian is still a baby post Jason's death. It implied that on animated universe, Jason is at least 15 years older than Damian.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 10-09-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    If we follow RSOB storyline, then Damian ages normally, because there's him on approximately 1 year old and he celebrate his birthday by fighting his mother every year.

It's just interesting that both YJ S3 and DitF shows that Damian is still a baby post Jason's death. It implied that on animated universe, Jason is at least 15 years older than Damian.
    Tomasi was careful enough to only show 5 years of Damian fighting Talia in Batman and Robin #0
    That's because he only started to hold a sword after a certain age, but still, New 52 Batman only operated for 6 years, and he only showed Baby Damian, 4-5-year-old Damian, and after that, he ages up in real-time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    When they talked about Damian aged artificially?
    It was introduced in the comics during the new 52, mainly because they realized that in a 5 or 6 year Batman-timeline Damian being 10 year old made no sense.

Extraordinary Member

It also increases the difference between him and the other Batfamily members.

In the (pre flashpoint) comics he was 15-17 years younger than Dick and 7 years younger than Tim.

In YJ S3 Dick is iirc 21-22, Tim is ~16 and Jason ~19.

In Under the Red Hood Jason starts (like in the original comics) as Robin at a pretty young age, so Dick is probably between 6 and 8 years older than Jason, which would make him also more than 20 years older than Damian.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It also increases the difference between him and the other Batfamily members.

In the (pre flashpoint) comics he was 15-17 years younger than Dick and 7 years younger than Tim.

In YJ S3 Dick is iirc 21-22, Tim is ~16 and Jason ~19.

In Under the Red Hood Jason starts (like in the original comics) as Robin at a pretty young age, so Dick is probably between 6 and 8 years older than Jason, which would make him also more than 20 years older than Damian.
    It’s becuase of that I see a natural progression to Batman for dick in that universe since Damian will be there to be his Robin and Bruce will be old

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It’s becuase of that I see a natural progression to Batman for dick in that universe since Damian will be there to be his Robin and Bruce will be old
    ok, let see if I understood.
    NOW, in earth 1 Damian needed to grow up artificiality at 4years for the ages make sense? I don't like this idea </3

I really don't see Dick becoming Batman when Bruce gets old, I think he just doesn't like the idea and there are other members that would be happier and very good doing this when the time comes.
    In currently canon, how old was Bruce when he became Batman?

Ah, look this very well done fanzine focused in Damian:

https://sonialiaoart.tumblr.com/post...ked-on-a-comic

soooo well done.

Extraordinary Member

NOW, in earth 1 Damian needed to grow up artificiality at 4years for the ages make sense? I don't like this idea </3

I really don't see Dick becoming Batman when Bruce gets old, I think he just doesn't like the idea and there are other members that would be happier and very good doing this when the time comes.
    In currently canon, how old was Bruce when he became Batman?
    In season 2 and 3 we saw him do a lot of things he didn’t like and he has a support group for it. He will become Batman, time is real in this show people are getting older look at Hal Jordan, the red hood storyline will proably happen off screen it sounds like dick is not apart of this season coming. But the bat wold is growing and evolving

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It was introduced in the comics during the new 52, mainly because they realized that in a 5 or 6 year Batman-timeline Damian being 10 year old made no sense.
    Yup. A New 52 retcon that was tossed out in Rebirth, when they actually aged him up three years to boot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    In season 2 and 3 we saw him do a lot of things he didn’t like and he has a support group for it. He will become Batman, time is real in this show people are getting older look at Hal Jordan, the red hood storyline will proably happen off screen it sounds like dick is not apart of this season coming. But the bat wold is growing and evolving
    Ah, you are talking about tvshow, it's ok for me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yup. A New 52 retcon that was tossed out in Rebirth, when they actually aged him up three years to boot.
    This reboot-reage are so terrible...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

In current canon, how old was Bruce when he became Batman?
    Rebirth/DC Universe is using both Year One and Zero Year, and both have Bruce returned to Gotham at 25 years old. Specifically, in Year One, he returned in April as 25 years old, and his birthday is in February. He became Batman over the course of a year, so he's still 25.

Damian's appearance in Death in The Family leak

Now the question is, how much exactly age difference between Damian and Jason? I'm always under impression that it's no more than 10
    spoilers:
    In this movie the age difference is a lot more than 10.

Saw this already. All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't waste a dime of it.

Interesting concept but half-arsed. WB if you have to use so many still images because you couldn't even be bothered to animated some options in a movie that's mostly comprised of footage from the old movie then don't bother including them. This is just bollocks. They also reused the animation multiple times.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    spoilers:
    In this movie the age difference is a lot more than 10.

Saw this already. All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't waste a dime of it.

Interesting concept but half-arsed. WB if you have to use so many still images because you couldn't even be bothered to animated some options in a movie that's mostly comprised of footage from the old movie then don't bother including them. This is just bollocks. They also reused the animation multiple times.
    end of spoilers
    anybody else saw the exact same images with Damian with green eyes here in internet?
    In this case, Damian hasn't age-up? I have no much sense but doesn't look as he is already 3. Everyone here knows about babies' age/appearance?

the bad part about this scene is if this had another soundtrack would be so optimistic and good vibes, each second looks like something pretty bad is going to start with the real music.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

What's up with all these Damian/Marinette fanfics Did I miss a crossover event.

On the other hand, DC now knows what dynamic would be popular with fans if they tried to make a love interest in future books.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?