Page 284 of 313 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They will meet in 'Tec #1032. Damian and Bruce will try to save Batfamily from Hush there, including Dick.
    I know, but I don't think that was what Rac7d was talking about. Many people seem to want Dick to go look for Damian and help him because Bruce won't.
    So far it doesn't look like that will happen though.

I haven't read nothing besides TT, what do I need to read now? I know I should read Metal... what more?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I haven't read nothing besides TT, what do I need to read now? I know I should read Metal... what more?
    Detective Comic issue 1029-1032. Metal event doesn't have Damian on it, thank god

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I know, but I don't think that was what Rac7d was talking about. Many people seem to want Dick to go look for Damian and help him because Bruce won't.
    So far it doesn't look like that will happen though.
    Which really is a shame. I know those two are still close and every now and then they've still got some nice moments. But sometimes it feels like their relationship doesn't matter anymore because Damian is Bruce's Robin now. As much as I love Tomasi's Batman and Robin, the loss of the Dick/Damian duo is part of the reason I wish they had just stayed together even after Bruce came back. And I've got this gut feeling that the first time they see each other since the whole Ric fiasco won't be nearly as satisfying as I'd hoped it would be (mostly due to the circumstances surrounding said reunion). Not like the first time they saw each other after Damian came back from the dead.

Though...honestly, this would be the perfect time to bring that duo back. Damian's trying get out from under Bruce's shadow and carve his own path (whether that ends up being a good or bad thing is yet to be seen). Dick is still feeling kinda lost after going God only knows how long as a completely different person. I could totally see some kind of, like, road trip miniseries of them just taking off together to find and/or reinvent themselves. Working together not as batman and robin, mentor and student, or hero and sidekick. But as actual equals. Partners. Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Which really is a shame. I know those two are still close and every now and then they've still got some nice moments. But sometimes it feels like their relationship doesn't matter anymore because Damian is Bruce's Robin now. As much as I love Tomasi's Batman and Robin, the loss of the Dick/Damian duo is part of the reason I wish they had just stayed together even after Bruce came back. And I've got this gut feeling that the first time they see each other since the whole Ric fiasco won't be nearly as satisfying as I'd hoped it would be (mostly due to the circumstances surrounding said reunion). Not like the first time they saw each other after Damian came back from the dead.

Though...honestly, this would be the perfect time to bring that duo back. Damian's trying get out from under Bruce's shadow and carve his own path (whether that ends up being a good or bad thing is yet to be seen). Dick is still feeling kinda lost after going God only knows how long as a completely different person. I could totally see some kind of, like, road trip miniseries of them just taking off together to find and/or reinvent themselves. Working together not as batman and robin, mentor and student, or hero and sidekick. But as actual equals. Partners. Brothers.
    Dick is in a weird spot right now. Batman 99 and 100 and now Detective Comics 1029 had Dick back as Nightwing and his old personality without any struggles while in Nightwing he still has problems letting his time as Ric go.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Man just saw this image for the Death Metal Last Days of the Dark Universe and Damian's shitty TT is part of it and he's not.

What are DC doing

Astonishing Member

I think the silhouette of a man in a coat above them belongs to him.
    They, most likely, simply cannot show anything with him until the arc in 'Tec ends, no one knows in what role he will come out of there.

That picture does raise a number of questions. Like why Djinn suddenly pops up, Terra, Shimmer, and Mammoth of all people joining, and the core members of Young Justice being there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That picture does raise a number of questions. Like why Djinn suddenly pops up, Terra, Shimmer, and Mammoth of all people joining, and the core members of Young Justice being there.
    Kid flash also isn’t here

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Kid flash also isn’t here
    Not sure, but I think the Flash family are doing their own thing.

I think the silhouette of a man in a coat above them belongs to him.
    They, most likely, simply cannot show anything with him until the arc in 'Tec ends, no one knows in what role he will come out of there.
    I don't want to get my hopes up anymore to be honest. So far it has never been worth it.

Heyy, guys! DCeased came out today, it was great as always, and it seems Damian got an Earth-11 counterpart named Talia Kane! Really excited for this, she will be in a story in December.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Heyy, guys! DCeased came out today, it was great as always, and it seems Damian got an Earth-11 counterpart named Talia Kane! Really excited for this, she will be in a story in December.

...There are SO many question about how that works for her, and I don't know if I want them answered.

Astonishing Member

Damian will appear in future Death Metal issue (it's not clear which, but probably sixth or seventh), Capullo posted art from there on instagram and he's there. It seems like he's Robin there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    ...There are SO many question about how that works for her, and I don't know if I want them answered.
    I'm also really curious to know her backstory, I have so many questions lol. Like, I wonder if she was also raised in the LoA, why and how? And if she is named Talia, is Talia named Damian? It would be a very nice exchange.

Damian will appear in future Death Metal issue (it's not clear which, but probably sixth or seventh), Capullo posted art from there on instagram and he's there. It seems like he's Robin there.
    Oh, nice!! I honestly thought he wouldn't appear. Is the other person in the panel Tim or Dick, though? Can't really tell.