Page 285 of 313 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 4692
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Damian will appear in future Death Metal issue (it's not clear which, but probably sixth or seventh), Capullo posted art from there on instagram and he's there. It seems like he's Robin there.
    Is Death Metal still in-continuity? with how chaotic the event is, I'm always under impression that Death Metal is out of continuity.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Is Death Metal still in-continuity? with how chaotic the event is, I'm always under impression that Death Metal is out of continuity.
    It probably is in-continuity but DC's hoping we forget that.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    It probably is in-continuity but DC's hoping we forget that.
    Don't worry DC, I don't read any Death Metal issue except Gotham Resistance, and not only because Damian is there, but also only on those issues I can tolerate Batman Who Laugh and his......everything. I will forget about Metal event in no time.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Death Metal is the climax of Snyder's Justice League, Batman/Superman, JL Odyssey, and continuation of Flash Forward, so it's very much in continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Death Metal is the climax of Snyder's Justice League, Batman/Superman, JL Odyssey, and continuation of Flash Forward, so it's very much in continuity.
    For now. Until the next event.

So Maps from Gotham Academy is going to be the new Robin in Batman: Black and White.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    So Maps from Gotham Academy is going to be the new Robin in Batman: Black and White.
    Yeah, but that's not canon in case you were worried about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Yeah, but that's not canon in case you were worried about that.
    I was actually. I don't know if GA is canon, but I'd like to count Maps as one of Damian's friends. Seeing her in the Robin uniform gave me flashbacks of Steph, and for some reason I thought Bruce would use Mia to bring Damian back to his side like he tried with Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    I was actually. I don't know if GA is canon, but I'd like to count Maps as one of Damian's friends. Seeing her in the Robin uniform gave me flashbacks of Steph, and for some reason I thought Bruce would use Mia to bring Damian back to his side like he tried with Tim.
    According to bleedingcool Batman: Black and White was just a way to keep creators busy whose original 5G project was cancelled. It also sounds more like a bunch of stand alone stories than anything connected. So Maps might be Robin in that one story and that's it.

I would be way more worried about DC trying to make Tim Robin again since he will be Robin in Future State: Robin eternal. That's not exactly canon either, but has more connections to DC's current direction.

It also doesn't look like Bruce did anything on his own to get Damian back after the annual. Bruce didn't even think about his son until Damian disrupted his work by stealing the black casebook at the end of Tec 1029.
    I wouldn't be suprised if DC thought Bruce's weak attemp to stop Damian in Teen Titans was enough effort on Bruce's part so now they don't need him to keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    It also doesn't look like Bruce did anything on his own to get Damian back after the annual. Bruce didn't even think about his son until Damian disrupted his work by stealing the black casebook at the end of Tec 1029.
    I wouldn't be suprised if DC thought Bruce's weak attemp to stop Damian in Teen Titans was enough effort on Bruce's part so now they don't need him to keep trying.
    This is pretty Bruce Wayne for me, he was the same with Dick....... and Jason...

Did Bruce say "sorry" for tried put Jason in Arkham after the fake Penguin's shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Did Bruce say "sorry" for tried put Jason in Arkham after the fake Penguin's shoot?
    No. Just a hug after dropping the bomb of Roy's death on him. DC then waved it off as "enough".

Astonishing Member

As I thought, at least for now, Tomasi simply ignores most of TT, leaving only the very fact of Damian's departure. There is simply not a word about Blood's murder and the secret prison in 'Tec #1030.
    And Damian is independently investigating attempts to kill Bruce in the past, apparently, in this way he will face Hush.
    In short, while it seems to me that everything is leading to the fact that Damian will return to the Bat-family.

Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    I wouldn't want Damian returning so soon to the Bat-family, maybe a neutral stance would be a okay for the end outcome.
    It's just too soon for him to become Robin again, plus in my opinion his rookie assassin outfit is a good look for him, maybe a little redesign would make it better.
    Considering the next issue is a Batman and Robin team up to save the batfamily, Damian immediately be welcomed with open arms is just too soon.
    I mean the Teen Titans still want to bring Damian to justice for the murder, if he actually did it, plus the whole 'Dear Jon' letter would be pointless if he'd just return to the family after one issue.
    end of spoilers