Page 3 of 313 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    God, these never fail to be heartwarming. DC, hire this man...or woman...
    Nah under DC they would suck the fun

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    You mean like if Talia never pretended Ibn died, Talia and Bruce would've been married and retired, raising Damian as a normal kid?

Hmm... but the difference is canon Batman would never give up crimefighting for Talia as long as she's tied to her father, so I see that scenario happens only if Talia fully leaves Ra's.

Otherwise, Talia would keep Damian and raise him in the League, with much more love than canon but still has the League's influence, and Ra's is still going to consider him a vessel candidate.

I imagine if that's the case Damian's first meeting with Bruce will happen in Ressurection of Ra's al Ghul instead
    No I was thinking more if Ibn was given away just like Talia planned in the story and then Bruce found him. He would be a kid without training. Just a kid living his regular life going to school etc Much like Tim but if he were Bruce's kid

How do you guys feel about the other sticking around as a Damian antagonist?

Slade is cool, The alghul's are fine but they already belong to others.

Mara was wasted, Kid Amazo is fine but really is a Supersons villain. I want Heretic sticking around

Baby bat and to think that that nickname is canon

Sparkles comment about Babs giving Dick and damian their nickname got me thinking what other nickname does Damian have in canon?

Lil d
    baby bat
    Dami

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

Mara was wasted, Kid Amazo is fine but really is a Supersons villain. I want Heretic sticking around
    I don't mind Heretic staying. If anything, he'd be a nice little deterrent whenever Damian starts to waver. A reminder of what he could have been if he stayed under Ra's and Talia's thumb.

He's a better nemesis for him than Slade "Keep him away from kids" Wilson.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

heretic and Mara are execllent foils for Damian.

I think the Al Ghul's are also fine for Damian as is Slade since Slade is Dick and somewaht Bruce's foil and Damian is Robin, Bruce's son and Dick's protege
    [Has Slade been a foil to any of the bats aside from Dick, Damian and Bruce?]

Sparkles comment about Babs giving Dick and damian their nickname got me thinking what other nickname does Damian have in canon?

Lil d
    baby bat
    Dami
    Dames
    Demon Spawn
    D

Baby bat and to think that that nickname is canon

And one day you'll get to fill out that suit Damian. I really want a follow up to that world that Taylor teased

No I was thinking more if Ibn was given away just like Talia planned in the story and then Bruce found him. He would be a kid without training. Just a kid living his regular life going to school etc Much like Tim but if he were Bruce's kid
    So like Damian from Harley Quinn if we ignore the raised by the LoA since that is clearly not true or the LOA is trash in that world. The kind of Robin who cries and calls for his mummy when the going gets tough.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Yep. Then Tallant kidnapped and befriended them. That...appears to be a thing regardless of how the son of Talia and Bruce was raised and named. He kidnaps people, becomes friends with them, and turns them into heroes.

I keep hoping that the child/people hoarding that he gets from both his parents becomes a thing. Well, is allowed to be a thing.
    omg and that's the 90s. That's awesome. I guess he really did get it from his parents