Page 303 of 313 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    So Damian is legit not Robin anymore but he's still with the family. I'm cool with that. Poor Tim though. Looks like he'll never be able to move on.
    Is this the third shortest Robin tenure? I think Damian got a few more years than Jason had. Steph is still the shortest.

Although I think I'll need to give it a year or two to see whether DC cuts back and just makes him Robin again.

Also...there always has to be so much drama when a character stops being Robin. Either you die, get disillusioned, or just have the identity ripped away from you. The only exception was Dick's OG Nightwing origin. It's kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    A couple more years and Tim can finally rock this masterpiece.

Sweet Jesus, that is hideous. But at this point, it's the only place he can go lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this the third shortest Robin tenure? I think Damian got a few more years than Jason had. Steph is still the shortest.

Although I think I'll need to give it a year or two to see whether DC cuts back and just makes him Robin again.

Also...there always has to be so much drama when a character stops being Robin. Either you die, get disillusioned, or just have the identity ripped away from you. The only exception was Dick's OG Nightwing origin. It's kind of sad.
    I still think it's too soon for him to drop Robin since he still very much a kid (self sufficient as he may be). But as long as he's not straight up abandoning the family to go on his edgy teen angst crusade, I'm all good. His characterization is more important to me than his name and costume. And the costume looks great. Better than his Robin after Rebirth.

So I'm mostly satisfied. Jon may be a lost cause but it looks like Damian will be alright.

I still think it's too soon for him to drop Robin since he still very much a kid (self sufficient as he may be). But as long as he's not straight up abandoning the family to go on his edgy teen angst crusade, I'm all good. His characterization is more important to me than his name and costume.
    I think it's too soon as well, but it is what it is.

At least he won't have to deal with the Titans anymore.

Astonishing Member

If new alias won't work or WB will have some project with him as Robin (Gotham Knights sequel is the most obvious, or something else) they will quickly make him Robin again.
    I hope Williamson at least will bring Maya back.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Damian new costume looks rad
    I love this Damian design, way cooler than the previous ones.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

So Damian is legit not Robin anymore but he's still with the family. I'm cool with that. And he looks great. Poor Tim though. Looks like he'll never be able to move on.
    It's hilarious, tfw Damian gets a better chance at moving on from Robin than the character who has been out since the 90s. Hopefully, Damian's new codename is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    It's hilarious, tfw Damian gets a better chance at moving on from Robin than the character who has been out since the 90s. Hopefully, Damian's new codename is good too.
    I wonder if he'll be called The Heir or not. it could fit with his aristrocratic design and his "Son of Batman" style.

However, i don't think his placement entirely indicate that he's fully back with his father. I mean, I don't see Tim Fox, Ghost-Maker and Grifter as enemies of batman - even if they do seem to be on the more antagonistic side, I guess ?

Astonishing Member

However, i don't think his placement entirely indicate that he's fully back with his father.
    Latest Nightwing issue already indicated that.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I wonder if he'll be called The Heir or not. it could fit with his aristrocratic design and his "Son of Batman" style.

However, i don't think his placement entirely indicate that he's fully back with his father. I mean, I don't see Tim Fox, Ghost-Maker and Grifter as enemies of batman - even if they do seem to be on the more antagonistic side, I guess ?
    I agree. Excluding the villains, the characters around Damian are more rebellious or anti-hero like.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Latest Nightwing issue already indicated that.
    what happened in Nightwing?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post

Well, Harley's right next to Batman, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Harley's right next to Batman, so...
    yeah but Scarecrows's right in the middle behind Oracle and Robin and Huntress. It does seems odd. At least harley has been shown willing to attempt redemption in Batman 105.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    what happened in Nightwing?

Once again, "perfect picture" leaves Jason out. It took freakin' Tom Taylor in DCeased to have Jason in a family portrait.