Page 305 of 313 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 4692

Am I the only who hates the entire concept of Batman 666? Starting with the costume? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    I'm digging the new costume, the question is Damian shtick.
    Nightwing is the friendly neighborhood vigilante
    Red Hood's the mercenary
    Robin is the leader/detective
    and Damian's? Anyone has guesses?
    He's already been shown dabbling in magic and occult stuff more than the other Robins (Hell he almost had a magic girlfriend) Maybe they could keep exploring that side of him. A serious with him going on some dark/mystical adventures. Just....without selling his soul to the devil. We saw how those deals worked out for Spiderman and Mary Jane lol

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He's already been shown dabbling in magic and occult stuff more than the other Robins (Hell he almost had a magic girlfriend) Maybe they could keep exploring that side of him. A serious with him going on some dark/mystical adventures. Just....without selling his soul to the devil. We saw how those deals worked out for Spiderman and Mary Jane lol
    True, he has Goliath too. The Al Ghul's have some occult ties too.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Fantastic Member

Damian being the second person involving the Bat family to know some magic, the first being Zatanna like common she was Bruce's childhood friend, I can dig it.
    In relations with that gender-bent counter part, the chances of seeing a Klarion and Damian team up would be amazing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Damian being the second person involving the Bat family to know some magic, the first being Zatanna like common she was Bruce's childhood friend, I can dig it.
    In relations with that gender-bent counter part, the chances of seeing a Klarion and Damian team up would be amazing.
    Imagine a spellblade for Damian

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Imagine a spellblade for Damian
    Doesn't Jason have something similar?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Really happy for Damian fans, and it's not even just a backup story or something, it seems like Damian is getting his own solo book. Especially happy we are getting Talia as a good mother content.

Doesn't Jason have something similar?
    The All-Blades. Very effective against magical beings. Usually Untitled, but sometimes an Undead Amazon as well.

While Jason hasn't dabbled in spellwork himself, he has with the occult and even had an ex-girlfriend from a hidden group of mystic warriors going back millennia that not only turns into smoke, but also can be visible to some, but invisible to others if she wants to be.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Really happy for Damian fans, and it's not even just a backup story or something, it seems like Damian is getting his own solo book. Especially happy we are getting Talia as a good mother content.
    was this hinted at in an interview?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    was this hinted at in an interview?
    Joshua Williamson just shared this picture of Talia and Damian

Am I the only who hates the entire concept of Batman 666? Starting with the costume? XD
    Well, I don't hate it per se, it's good for a one-shot and certainly somewhat intruiguing. But as the definitive future version of Damian, yeah, I don't like it much. For starter, the uber collar doesn't work at all for me, and the idea that Damian, who has ben trained almost since birth to fight crime wouldn't be as good - if in a different way - than Bruce or Dick kind of rub me the wrong way.

It's an excellent story, but just not what I'd want for a sustainable series, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    That's already a book
    Yeah, a four issue mini from the New 52 era. Makes sense to bring that name back, considering Damian isn't Robin any more.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Solicits leaked on 4chan.
    Damian's story is back-up for Batman and Detective Comics. And he's still called Robin, lol.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Solicits leaked on 4chan.
    Damian's story is back-up for Batman and Detective Comics. And he's still called Robin, lol.
    Batman's monologue on Tomasi's leak also said that "when we(Bruce and Damian) take down criminals, Batman & Robin, just has a certain ring to it, and always will".
    Bruce, your denial is showing
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 12-18-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Astonishing Member

Damian is also present on Infinite Frontier cover.