Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313
Results 4,681 to 4,692 of 4692

Happy holidays! With Gleb Melnikov's Damian!

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Happy holidays! With Gleb Melnikov's Damian!

This is too good. I like the look on Damian's face. Great touch with the comic inside the book

I was thinking in Damian and the Lazarus... Group???

When I listen LAZARUS I only think in resurrection.. It will happen a similar think that in Injustice II and Damian will be related with Alfred resurrection again?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    No. Dick made Arkham his Headquarters.
    WTF... Is this a troll comment?

I heard that Amanda Waller wants something from Arkham..

About Nightwing something about Steph and Cass helping him.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WTF... Is this a troll comment?

I heard that Amanda Waller wants something from Arkham..

About Nightwing something about Steph and Cass helping him.
    It's true and will happen in the Future State storyline.

FUTURE STATE: NIGHTWING #1

written by ANDREW CONSTANT
    art by NICOLA SCOTT
    cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    card stock variant cover by NICOLA SCOTT

Batman is gone! Now, Nightwing has taken on the mission of keeping the citizens of Gotham City safe from the Magistrate. But to do that, he'll have stay one step ahead of the Magistrate! And you know things have gotten bad in Gotham when the safest place for Dick to hide out is the abandoned Arkham Asylum! When Nightwing gets a visit from a mask claiming to be the new Batman…does he fight like one? Pick up this dark peek into the future by writer Andrew Constant and artist Nicola Scott to find out!

OH... OK.. Wow..

Poor Dick.. He is THE BEST OPTION as batman but DC continues replacing him for less talented persons...

I would had prefered Luke Fox that at least I know him thanks to Batwing(and has some experience) than his... Brother?
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-28-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Fantastic Member

So Challenge of the Supersons #3 is out.
    Fun issue, your guys' thoughts?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Yeah, fun issue, so far there's no major thing happened. Maybe the main plot will be explained on next issue. I certainly don't remember any introduction or explanation about Rora and the scroll before they went into action.
    spoilers:
    when it revealed that Damian has contingency plan for his Teen Titans, I wonder if he has one for Jon. As expected, looks like he has it. And probably just me, but I never see any problem with Batman (or Batfam member) having contingency plan. They're paranoid powerless people surrounded by meta people who can kill them untouched. Personally, I will also make some plan to counter those powered people, as reassurance, in case something went wrong and they attacked me.
    But indeed on Damian's Teen Titans case, he needs to change his plan to be less...lethal. Fortunately those poisons were useful at last.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Yeah, fun issue, so far there's no major thing happened. Maybe the main plot will be explained on next issue. I certainly don't remember any introduction or explanation about Rora and the scroll before they went into action.
    spoilers:
    when it revealed that Damian has contingency plan for his Teen Titans, I wonder if he has one for Jon. As expected, looks like he has it. And probably just me, but I never see any problem with Batman (or Batfam member) having contingency plan. They're paranoid powerless people surrounded by meta people who can kill them untouched. Personally, I will also make some plan to counter those powered people, as reassurance, in case something went wrong and they attacked me.
    But indeed on Damian's Teen Titans case, he needs to change his plan to be less...lethal. Fortunately those poisons were useful at last.
    end of spoilers
    Looks like the Rora thing will be next issue. But so far, it is a pretty fun run. I need more fun in comics, not dark and angsty. Anyway;

spoilers:
    The issue isn't so much having contingency plans, as all things considered, it makes plenty of sense why Bruce would have them. The problem was that Bruce never told them he had the contingency plans in the first place. He didn't need to say what they were, just that he had them in case they were mind-controlled or evil doppelganger, that sort of thing happened. Instead, his silence nearly got the League, some of which he called "friend", killed.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    I really like it so far, even though I think that it being set in the past is very limiting. I miss the times when they got to interact with the dc universe.
    Adventures of the Super Sons was off planet and in this story nobody is allowed to know they are saving them.

I just read the last tec, don't like how Damian-Bruce conflict was "resolved" and still don't agree with Damian going way and let his pets behind :/

About Super Sons 3, the stories are not so well written, but, yes, pretty fun ^^ I will follow it.
    I think I still prefer dialogues between DamiJon, but is the better of they both in at least 6 months...

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I really like it so far, even though I think that it being set in the past is very limiting. I miss the times when they got to interact with the dc universe.
    Adventures of the Super Sons was off planet and in this story nobody is allowed to know they are saving them.
    I also like the #1 Super Sons more... but still happy this is being released.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 12-31-2020 at 06:00 AM.