Page 37 of 313 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Fan comic based on a scene from the DickBats era

Adult Damian Batman666. I want more of this Batman and his world

Still haven't read the issue but a fan drew how it should have ended#

The good thing about legion thinking he's Hitler. Damian isn't getting shipped off to the future like some feared. Damian getting the BendisJontreatment would have been bad

https://twitter.com/NICO_DRAWINGS
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-20-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Young Al Ghul

https://twitter.com/dami__28

Not sure what's going on with Nightwing here. Is that symbolic? Without Dick Grayson Damian would have a tougher battle overcoming his past?

Damian had already rejected his LOA ways and was in Gotham working as a hero before the Bats took him in. Dick is a huge huge factor in Damian's hero journey but Damian took the vital 1st steps all on his own. He decided to change and become a person who dedicates his life to saving not ruling.

He was to become the next Alexander the Great but he chose to walk the streets as a hero.

That's important to remember.

Damian choose to become a hero. he wasn't given Robin simply because of his last name[ like some hateful fans like to say]

Damian chose to be a hero. Wanted to help make the world better and just like every other Robin he worked and bled for the mantle.

https://twitter.com/mcmramcm

Batman 666

Protector. Watching over his father's City. For all Eternity.

His Soul for their safety

Last edited by dietrich; 01-20-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Oh I know there's that one poster who keeps hoping and posting that it will make King's story harder to retcon but they also gave the wanting Damian to have a litter sister.

I feel for the poster. He/she stuck with the run, got very upset when King was taken off and was worried the wedding would not be a thing.

Reading a story that spanned four years in the hopes that the end will reward your ship is not wise. Fans need to understand that a tease doesn't = promise. No writer willingly spoils their own story. If it's teased then understand that there will be a twist.
    King's using the old Carrot in front of a Donkey technique and it's working.
    I was thinking more of some people on twitter or that one poster who doesn't like that Bruce has children that aren't Selinas.
    If you ask me being an adoptive/surrogate father is an important part of Batman and the idea that Bruce had a child with Talia is from 1987, so I'm not sure why that poster has such a big problem with it.

I think it's a bit weird how some fans are still convinced the wedding is coming. If it was happening King wouldn't have written that cop out in #85. And Didio's views on weddings in comics are well known, so I'm pretty sure King knew from the very beginning that there wouldn't be a wedding too. But instead of getting angry at King some fans are apparently attacking Tynion on Twitter now. I guess they still hope for a wedding in Batman and Catwoman.

Extraordinary Member

Is the i was robin cover real?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is the i was robin cover real?
    Yes, it's official.

Incredible Member

Adult Damian Batman666. I want more of this Batman and his world
    How can people even say Batman 666 is evil when he's so adorable?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

and then Jon came along ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post

"I'm Batman. And I hate kids." I loved this story

Hope to see Ra's Damian in the next Beyond issue

66649011_2140789512689149_6823769754657016864_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post

I just don't like his looks. That huge collar thingy is really ugly and makes no sense to me. Damian, as Robin, Batman, Ra's al Ghul, Bloodbat or any other name, should have a more distinguished looks !

So far, Ra's Damian has by far the better look of all his versions. Probably why I'm not angry at the hints Bendis is giving and even what DC is doing. Ra's Damian is extremely charismatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I just don't like his looks. That huge collar thingy is really ugly and makes no sense to me. Damian, as Robin, Batman, Ra's al Ghul, Bloodbat or any other name, should have a more distinguished looks !

So far, Ra's Damian has by far the better look of all his versions. Probably why I'm not angry at the hints Bendis is giving and even what DC is doing. Ra's Damian is extremely charismatic.
    Batman Beyond Damian does have the best look and he also have my ideal ending for Damian.

takes the LOA and turns it into a force for good after having been Batman.

This is my favourite version of the Batsuit [reminds me of the one Bruce had in the desert scene in BVS]

I also I'm fond of the one he wore in The Just

I think Maybe he has a thing about his neck or it's an ode to Grayson but either way I think Damian as Batman has the most distinguished look of the bats.

He also Had a hood as Robin which I suppose becomes a high collar stylistically.