Page 39 of 313 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Check again. All Rebirth titles had one variant as well as the standard cover. Yes, TT usually doesn't have more than that, but all issues do have one variant. If you're looking at the Fandom wiki, they're simply missing variants in some cases and do list the artists in the infobox.
    That's not even close to correct and it's not just TT that this applies to.

I don't know about wiki but both when instore or placing an order or even on the DC site those are the places where I find out if the titles I pick up have variants and alot of the times with TT it doesn't

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I just go by what's available at my retailers and what advertised when it comes to covers available.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I know Tim Drake Fans like to claim that he is unique sincehe's the only one who wantged to to help and how he worked for it. A blatant lie.

They all wanted to help. They all worked very hard for the right to help and they all did very well.

I find any claims to the contrary disrespectful.

The exception is of course from All Star Batman and Robin but that Batman was Crazy Steve so we don't count him.
    It's not meant as disrespect it's just the way the stories lays emphasis on Tim not needing the role but still wanting it.

Original from the 3 pages Chris Burnham drew of Damian's memory of Alfred for the Alfred Special written by Tomasi.

For the continuity hounds this takes place somewhere during Batman Inc vol 1 so I'm expecting serious feels.

Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-22-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-22-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Guys....
    Do you think Damian and Djinn will kiss? (Something a bit irrelevant..)
    I would really like to see such development...
    Also... Alfred shouldn't have been killed off. He will return.

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    Guys....
    Do you think Damian and Djinn will kiss? (Something a bit irrelevant..)
    I would really like to see such development...
    Also... Alfred shouldn't have been killed off. He will return.
    I think its almost a certainty that they kiss at this point. Probably when Damian finally frees her from her prison. I have a feeling it will be bittersweet though since Djinn is quite likely to be the titan who dies. Which is a bummer since she is my favorite of the new creations.

I feel (or maybe I want it way too much) it will be Crush... Or RH...
    I'm not a shipper nor ignorant to wait something like that from Damian (relationship etc).
    But I do want them to kiss... And I'm dying to see her in other titles in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I think its almost a certainty that they kiss at this point. Probably when Damian finally frees her from her prison. I have a feeling it will be bittersweet though since Djinn is quite likely to be the titan who dies. Which is a bummer since she is my favorite of the new creations.
    Same here.. She is my favorite I donīt want her dead..

The DamianxDjinn KISS is still possible? I thought that after what happened between her and Crush this option was not possible anymore.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I feel (or maybe I want it way too much) it will be Crush... Or RH...
    I'm not a shipper nor ignorant to wait something like that from Damian (relationship etc).
    But I do want them to kiss... And I'm dying to see her in other titles in the future...
    Her being with guarantees her use in the future where with crush she could vanish after cancelation

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I thought that after what happened between her and Crush this option was not possible anymore.
    Why wouldn't it be? It's not like they became official from that and there hasn't been any follow up to it as Djinn stated she's still confused about who she is, how she wants to live her life, and who she's with. This is why I never liked the kiss to begin with. Whoever doesn't make it out "alive" can't be anyone else but her since she's the only one capable of stopping him.... I wonder how Damian will handle it.

But this is comics where death is hardly permanent, so her resurrection possibilities is wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Her being with guarantees her use in the future where with crush she could vanish after cancelation
    The same can be said for Roundhouse, but it looks like he already found a new home.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman