Page 67 of 313 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I think it's shocking that we have pretty much no interactions between Damian and his aunt Kate or Barbara Gordon.
    Barbara and Damian have what seems to be a good relationship. I want to see more.
    Batwoman isn't his aunt. An aunt would be Bruce's sister, not his cousin. So their relationship is cousin once removed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I think it's shocking that we have pretty much no interactions between Damian and his aunt Kate or Barbara Gordon.
    Barbara and Damian have what seems to be a good relationship. I want to see more.
    I think Damian would probably respect Barbara quite alot. Seems pretty much all the Robins do. I feel like Barbara would probably be able to deal with Damian's attitude aswell. I've certainly enjoyed the very few interactions we have had between them in the past.

526385f51f8a7eeaa17a18508f6c7cb3.jpg

42d9959016ffe08157e27901a9c43734.jpg

I feel like Kate probably wouldn't like dealing with any of Damian's arrogance though I expect he would probably respect her too
    Last edited by Katana500; 02-25-2020 at 06:06 AM.

So apparently there was a preview of Apokolips war or something because someone sent out an image of Damian from the movie, and gotta say...Jon’s not making any fun of his height in this one. It’s pretty clear that Damian has definitely aged past his current point in the comics when it comes to the animated movie verse.

5FE559D6-2697-4A29-9856-2FE571CD5DB6.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So apparently there was a preview of Apokolips war or something because someone sent out an image of Damian from the movie, and gotta say...Jon’s not making any fun of his height in this one. It’s pretty clear that Damian has definitely aged past his current point in the comics when it comes to the animated movie verse.

I'm a fan of the design, post robin I wouldn't mind him wearing something like that. Though maybe with more colour - Green?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

This is interesting. what is he wearing?

Theyu are really pushing these two huh? If the rumours are true and WB is bringing in people for Animation and other mediums into the comic side I wonder what this will mean for Damian and the Bats?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Titus and Alfred were in the book. It's missing the dragon, Batcow, Goliath, and oddly enough, several of the Lil Gotham pets.

Ninja is entertaining, but most Damian fans hate it as Damian a) has the traditional haircut of the heir to the head of the Japanese household, and b) he's a happy, cheerful little bean of a kid. Which makes sense to me: he's spent a year hanging out with Dick and not having anyone try to kill or brainwash him. Of course he's happy. Plus he has a monkey, the monkey has a mate, and a whole troop that has adopted Damian and taught him to play the flute.

It's utterly bizarre and very Japanese which makes it utterly delightful for the most part. Could have done without the cheesecake but it's an anime made for males. There will be cheesecake.
    Titus and Alfred were in it?!

Man! I guess that shows how may attention must have been drifting. Good on Nguyen for using characters [pets] he didn't create.

I too enjoyed the Batman ninja movie. It was crazy fun and refreshing. I just didn't expect a show.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This is interesting. what is he wearing?

Theyu are really pushing these two huh? If the rumours are true and WB is bringing in people for Animation and other mediums into the comic side I wonder what this will mean for Damian and the Bats?
    Honestly It might be controversial but I would really not be opposed to a team based off the animated movies in the next reboot. Have Starfire and Nightwing leading and keep the team from the movies. Id also De-aging Raven and BeastBoy to be younger again since them being old never seems to work all that well. Putting her and damian may annoy some folk but ive never been opposed to it, could be an interesting dynamic.

I've been wanting some kind of series based on this team for a while but that's a big no to keeping Gar and Raven as kids. I'm glad they've finally been allowed to grow up with the rest of their team (if that 5G timeline is legit, then NTT has finally been completely restored, thank God). Damian I don't really care either way. Unlike Jon, he's been around long enough that I don't mind him being aged up now. But if he stays smol for a few more years, that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I've been wanting some kind of series based on this team for a while but that's a big no to keeping Gar and Raven as kids. I'm glad they've finally been allowed to grow up with the rest of their team (if that 5G timeline is legit, then NTT has finally been completely restored, thank God). Damian I don't really care either way. Unlike Jon, he's been around long enough that I don't mind him being aged up now. But if he stays smol for a few more years, that's cool too.
    What age are Raven and Beastboy even supposed to be. Some reason they seem way younger than Nightwing, Starfire and Cyborg.

Fantastic Member

I was reading the new Teen Titans issue the other day and I was thinking did Glass ever explain what Djinn was doing in the Batcave? I know he did it for certain plot reasons to make her a red herring but there has to be more than that. What was she doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    What age are Raven and Beastboy even supposed to be. Some reason they seem way younger than Nightwing, Starfire and Cyborg.
    I think they're kinda supposed to be back in the same age range as their NTT colleagues. I dunno. As far as I've seen, it's vague now. I'm not sure how old they are but they should probably be in their late teens or early twenties at the very least.

I really hate that they're still in the process of fixing themselves after the New 52 tried to make them a part of Tim's generation. The only NTT member who was (arguably) done even dirtier than those two was Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Honestly It might be controversial but I would really not be opposed to a team based off the animated movies in the next reboot. Have Starfire and Nightwing leading and keep the team from the movies. Id also De-aging Raven and BeastBoy to be younger again since them being old never seems to work all that well. Putting her and damian may annoy some folk but ive never been opposed to it, could be an interesting dynamic.
    Aside from TT are have Raven and BB had notable success anywhere else?

They will keep being deaged since unlike Cyborg and Dick Grayson the majority of audiences know them as TT not to mention that the most popular and widely viewed TT product has them as teens. The next generation of Dc costumers are right now getting to know them in TTGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I think they're kinda supposed to be back in the same age range as their NTT colleagues. I dunno. As far as I've seen, it's vague now. I'm not sure how old they are but they should probably be in their late teens or early twenties at the very least.

I really hate that they're still in the process of fixing themselves after the New 52 tried to make them a part of Tim's generation. The only NTT member who was (arguably) done even dirtier than those two was Vic.
    Are they trying to fix them though? They are on Tim's team in the Walmart specials. A comic intended to target new readers.

How old were they in the Ink titles?

I don't think DC is doing a lot/doing a good job of 'fixing them' if that is what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Are they trying to fix them though? They are on Tim's team in the Walmart specials. A comic intended to target new readers.

How old were they in the Ink titles?

I don't think DC is doing a lot/doing a good job of 'fixing them' if that is what they are doing.
    Hey, I didn't say they were doing a good job. But they're trying lol Some writers/artists are, at least

But putting them on the older Titans, showing previously established relationships with characters like Vic, this new apparent timeline outright saying that NTT is back in canon, and I think at one point in a Deathstroke book there was an implication that the Judas Contract happened. Things like that show there is at least some attempt being made to rectify things.

The Titans history is still a mess but there seem to be hints here and there that it's trying to repair itself.

Last edited by dietrich; 02-25-2020 at 10:07 AM.