Page 68 of 313 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I was reading the new Teen Titans issue the other day and I was thinking did Glass ever explain what Djinn was doing in the Batcave? I know he did it for certain plot reasons to make her a red herring but there has to be more than that. What was she doing?
    I don't believe he did. I've not got the books with me to check.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    If the rumours are true and WB is bringing in people for Animation and other mediums into the comic side I wonder what this will mean for Damian and the Bats?
    I honestly don't know how I feel about these sudden changes. Are there really going to be any changes when the majority of the decision makers are still around.

Bringing in creatives from outside comics is fine so long as they know the lore and understand the universe and characters. If not then fans are worse off.

I just hope the same people who were making decisions during the new 52 when Damian died are still in charge at WB.They were the ones who stopped Dc from replacing him with Duke.

I also hope that WB has learnt the lessons to keep a close watch over what comics department's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This is interesting. what is he wearing?

Theyu are really pushing these two huh? If the rumours are true and WB is bringing in people for Animation and other mediums into the comic side I wonder what this will mean for Damian and the Bats?
    Honestly I'm fine if they get the animation creators working on the comics, not every animation project is perfect but that would mean they have some experience to an extent of working with the source material. A novelist is fine, but I'd rather have the up and coming animated movie writer who gets how to write the characters.

Like if the son of batman, Batman vs Robin, Justice League vs Teen Titans, or Judas Contract movie writers were to write for Damian that would be fine.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-25-2020 at 11:36 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    What age are Raven and Beastboy even supposed to be. Some reason they seem way younger than Nightwing, Starfire and Cyborg.
    If you go by comics from Marv Wolfmans NTT era, Raven is about the same age as Nightwing (maybe one year younger) and Beast Boy is 3 years younger then Nightwing (and roughly 4 years older than Jason Todd and 5 years older than Tim Drake).

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly I'm fine if they get the animation creators working on the comics, not every animation project is perfect but that would mean they have some experience to an extent of working with the source material. A novelist is fine, but I'd rather have the up and coming animated movie writer who gets how to write the characters.

Like if the son of batman, Batman vs Robin, Justice League vs Teen Titans, or Judas Contract movie writers were to write for Damian that would be fine.
    I guess and lets not forget the BTAS seem to know the content and The YJ staff has love for a wide variety of of characters. Obscure ones as well. they've been very inclusive giving a chance to minority and LGBTq characters.

There's also the creatives from Tv and streaming shows.

This could be positive. Comics seem to have this same pool of talent that keeps getting rotated and that's not good.

Extraordinary Member

So Damian and raven grown up, I am not opposed to it

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So Damian and raven grown up, I am not opposed to it
    ERpJ-jJWAAAbG2C.jpg

They defo look alot older!

Looks like they ended up together aswell.

Extraordinary Member

ERpJ-jJWAAAbG2C.jpg

This is why I can get behind the animated, growth is not undone, people can grow
    change moove on with their lives In 10 years the status of most characters has not changed and for what

literlly, except for beastboy who remain a boy forever

This is why I can get behind the animated, growth is not undone, people can grow
    change moove on with their lives In 10 years the status of most characters has not changed and for what

literlly, except for beastboy who remain a boy forever
    Yeah I really like the movie universe. Things seem to be moving forward which I like. Sometimes actual comics kinda feel stuck in the status quo.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah I really like the movie universe. Things seem to be moving forward which I like. Sometimes actual comics kinda feel stuck in the status quo.

Birds of a feather

ERpJ-jJWAAAbG2C.jpg

Like I said this is the oldest we have ever seen a naturally progressing/not alternate evil timeline Damian and I am happy to have that in my life. Again why I really like this cinematic universe over the live action one, don't mean any disrespect to that one just personal preference.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-25-2020 at 05:45 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

ERpJ-jJWAAAbG2C.jpg

Awwww. Look at my son, all grown up....and stealing my other son's girl! DAMMIT DAMIAN!

Birds of a feather
    SO, where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    SO, where is this from?
    Apparently the red son movie has a preview for apokolips war, someone posted images from said preview online and apparently a few of the images have older Damian and Raven.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Apparently the red son movie has a preview for apokolips war, someone posted images from said preview online and apparently a few of the images have older Damian and Raven.
    Okay, thanks.

Now I have to sift through MORE DamainxRaven shipping stuff in teen titans fanfics.