Page 77 of 313 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4692

https://mobile.twitter.com/WBHomeEnt...76646548197377

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War Trailer is out today.
    Last edited by Yennefer; 03-02-2020 at 05:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not seeing a 10 year (give or take) timeskip for season 4. A couple years though, yes. What's more, in the same episode Damian was teased, it was confirmed that Jason Todd was there as well (though how that will affect things, I have no idea, considering the trouble he gave Bruce in Under the Red Hood, he could cause trouble for the main cast).
    The Age Gap between Damian and the Other Batcharcters is also much bigger in YJ.

Bruce is roughly 38 years older, Dick is roughly 20 years older and Tim is roughly 15 years older.

So by the time Damian would be old enough to be Robin, everybody else would have aged significantly past their comic ages, especially all the characers of Tim's generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    The Age Gap between Damian and the Other Batcharcters is also much bigger in YJ.

Bruce is roughly 38 years older, Dick is roughly 20 years older and Tim is roughly 15 years older.

So by the time Damian would be old enough to be Robin, everybody else would have aged significantly past their comic ages, especially all the characers of Tim's generation.
    True. But as shown in that same episode, there's also a whole generation of super babies right in there as well.

Trailer for Apokolips War is out, enjoy. Oh and definitely surprised to see an R-rating on this.

Last edited by sifighter; 03-02-2020 at 10:44 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Trailer for Apokolips War is out, enjoy. Oh and definitely surprised to see an R-rating on this.

"Sexual References"... I thought something weird between aged Damian and Raven would happen... But then someone correctly reminded me there is Constantine in this movie....
    Anyways... They didn't release the première date. Hope they will give us another teaser trailer with it. Do you think it will be only one movie?

Stuart Allen the voice of Damian sent out a tweet saying Damian fans, we are in for a huge treat. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

personally hoping the go for the fast aged Damian which means no reason why he shouldn't be in the show season with jon coming the season after. that follows the comics and YJ has been true to the comics.

I hope they do something else with jason besides the going after the replacement crap that they do EVERY time

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WBHomeEnt...76646548197377

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War Trailer is out today.
    Nice Avatar Yennefer. I like.

A big ass DC crossover movie with my favorite Robin and my favorite female DC hero (Raven) in seemingly prominent roles? Color me excited!

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

batfamily by Nguyen

Supersons by Gleason and coloured by fan

Damian

https://twitter.com/ttt12349
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 03-03-2020 at 08:13 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

can't wait for this. Damian is upset with Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    can't wait for this. Damian is upset with Clark?
    Im assuming Damian probably blames Clark for the failure of the attack on Darksied.

I expect most of the Batfamily and Titans will probably be wiped out - so Damian is probably justifiably fuming