Page 78 of 313 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    can't wait for this. Damian is upset with Clark?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Im assuming Damian probably blames Clark for the failure of the attack on Darksied.

I expect most of the Batfamily and Titans will probably be wiped out - so Damian is probably justifiably fuming
    Yeah, I think Damian blames Clark for losing his father, the rest of the Batfamily, and the Titans.

And then we see he's taken over the League of Assassins, so he probably felt like he had nothing left.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think Damian blames Clark for losing his father, the rest of the Batfamily, and the Titans.

And then we see he's taken over the League of Assassins, so he probably felt like he had nothing left.
    Well, maybe not Tim. But Dick and Babs? Yes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Tim doesn’t exist

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Tim doesn’t exist
    No wonder that Damian is unusually content in the DCAMU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I think Kate will probably die as well. And maybe Batwing. I think they will both show up again. seems to have everyone who has appeared in this universe in the movie.

That sounds like a lot for one movie

I think Kate will probably die as well. And maybe Batwing. I think they will both show up again. seems to have everyone who has appeared in this universe in the movie.
    They do show up, pretty much everyone is gone after the initial fight though. Damian does blame Clark btw, that's all I'm gonna say about that. I've seen an interview with the voice actors and I have to say this movie is basically DC's version of Thanos' snap. I'm not exaggerating - it's to that extent.
    Last edited by Shen; 03-03-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    They do show up, pretty much everyone is gone after the initial fight though. Damian does blame Clark btw, that's all I'm gonna say about that. I've seen an interview with the voice actors and I have to say this movie is basically DC's version of Thanos' snap. I'm not exaggerating - it's to that extent.
    And there is also indications that they're going to use time-travel to try and fix everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Nice Avatar Yennefer. I like.
    Thanks very much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stuart certainly knows how to do his job..... Unfortunately for the fans

And there is also indications that they're going to use time-travel to try and fix everything.
    Well this is the DCAMU's finale, so you can bet it's gonna be epic. I've known the basic plot for two days or so (because of my own theories - which have credence thanks to the trailer, and an annoying friend with spoilers who won't shut up.) and Its still a lot to take in.

I wonder what will come after the DCAMU. i hope its just some minor tweaks adding characters people want like Tim and Jason and not completely wiping the slate clean. Cause im a fan of Damian in the animated movies.

I wonder what will come after the DCAMU. i hope its just some minor tweaks adding characters people want like Tim and Jason and not completely wiping the slate clean. Cause im a fan of Damian in the animated movies.
    I'm also a fan of Animated Damian, he's gone through a lot and his character has developed pretty well. I'm not sure about the DCAMU's future, like Frontier said there's been talk about time-travel so we might just experience DC's favorite failsafe, for better or worse.
    Last edited by Shen; 03-03-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Last edited by dietrich; 03-03-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Fantastic Member

Huh. Think they could use that to reintroduce consent into Damian's conception? Considering that the dub con from Catwoman #1 was removed and Ivy is no longer a serial rapist and murderer despite that being core to her character introductions, it would be...how shall I put it...a great way to rectify some of the rampant racism that has become an issue with DC and the WB.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Huh. Think they could use that to reintroduce consent into Damian's conception? Considering that the dub con from Catwoman #1 was removed and Ivy is no longer a serial rapist and murderer despite that being core to her character introductions, it would be...how shall I put it...a great way to rectify some of the rampant racism that has become an issue with DC and the WB.
    I think "bigotry" is the word you're looking for.