Page 79 of 313 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I wonder what will come after the DCAMU. i hope its just some minor tweaks adding characters people want like Tim and Jason and not completely wiping the slate clean. Cause im a fan of Damian in the animated movies.
    Yeah, isn't it largely based on New 52? That's going to need changing. I'd go with something closer to Young Justice, where all the heroes exist, but their relative ages to each other don't necessarily match the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Good News Everybody
    Damian is in the next Leviathan series. Joy!

I was worried I wouldn't be able to scratch my bendis Damian itch.

Flash is going to bring huge changes in continuity... Is this some preparation for the next universe? 5G or something? What do you think it means for Damian and rest?
    Also, now that Rebirth is the main earth... New52 is now an alternate reality? A different earth like earth 2 etc?
    *Feeling Confused*

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Good News Everybody

And he is still robin

Incredible Member

Good News Everybody

Damian was in Leviathan Dawn, but it's only one issue to set up the new Checkmate book where Talia will play a bigger role.
    I think the people on this page are only there because they were in Event Leviathan, not necessarily because they'll be in Checkmate. It looks like a recap page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Damian was in Leviathan Dawn, but it's only one issue to set up the new Checkmate book where Talia will play a bigger role.
    I think the people on this page are only there because they were in Event Leviathan, not necessarily because they'll be in Checkmate. It looks like a recap page.
    According to Bendis on twitter Damian's in the story

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    Flash is going to bring huge changes in continuity... Is this some preparation for the next universe? 5G or something? What do you think it means for Damian and rest?
    Also, now that Rebirth is the main earth... New52 is now an alternate reality? A different earth like earth 2 etc?
    *Feeling Confused*
    The latest news is that 5G is changing. They are not going to be making the big changes ie age up and it doesn't look like the Replacements are happening. Over on the DC side of this forum there's more info

Yeah DoomsDay Clock resulted in new52 now being it own Earth but that can't be since so much of Rebirth is built on and new52. Some many stories build on new 52 runs e.g Batman, Tec etc
    Levithan Event is following on from the new 52.
    Heretic is from the new52
    RHATO had bunker a character that was created in the new52 etc

I think DC is still sorting out what's what.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Wide-Relaunch
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-04-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    And he is still robin
    This could be set before he gives up Robin.

The latest news is that 5G is changing. They are not going to be making the big changes ie age up and it doesn't look like the Replacements are happening. Over on the DC side of this forum there's more info

Yeah DoomsDay Clock resulted in new52 now being it own Earth but that can't be since so much of Rebirth is built on and new52. Some many stories build on new 52 runs e.g Batman, Tec etc

A few things of the New52 remain, but events like Doomsday Clock and Superman Reborn (before Bendis took over) changed it so a lot of things didn't happen as well.

Fantastic Member

*Feeling Confused*
    It's basic multiverse theory: for every choice made, there is another universe where the opposite choice was made.

So there's Rebirth where Bruce let's his willy do all the thinking, and then there's the new 52 where Bruce didn't forget Damian's birthday or nearly destroy reality because he wasn't interested in banging Selina.

Just like the pre52 and pre Crisis(es) universes all exist as well, as do the various animated universes.

Incredible Member

He wrote on twitter that Damian is in Leviathan Dawn, and he was, not Checkmate.

This could be set before he gives up Robin.
    Anything out this month definitely would be, as it's next month when he apparently gives up the mantle.

As for the continuity, Flash #750 is a must read. It acknowledges that Teen Titans 1960s and 2010s origins both happened, in the same universe, despite being a contradiction. Meanwhile, next week's Young Justice confirms that Arrowette and Aqualad both remember pre-Flashpoint, yet in last week's Action Comics Superman didn't know Conner - another contradiction. Wally West is currently cleaning up this mess.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The multiverse makes no sense. Also, it's a shame that we will get a "reboot", only to see the same things again... I really wanted to see Damian aged up.
    Anyways, I didn't believe that they would indeed have the guts to go for something so great and permanent....destroying the classic profit-recipe.
    Anyways, I will look it up...Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    It's basic multiverse theory: for every choice made, there is another universe where the opposite choice was made.

So there's Rebirth where Bruce let's his willy do all the thinking, and then there's the new 52 where Bruce didn't forget Damian's birthday or nearly destroy reality because he wasn't interested in banging Selina.

Just like the pre52 and pre Crisis(es) universes all exist as well, as do the various animated universes.
    That willy comment was Divine ��
    Also... As I learn more about the continuity and how the comic world works, I really do thank the universe that I didn't like reading them during the previous years... It must be REALLY frustrating to see the main story changing and being recycled again and again.

So Bendis' hands are on Damian again! I really wonder to which mass murderer he will connect him now...
    If they try to destroy Damian's image once again... Or if they (anyone of them) go for the evil future thing I am out of DC for good.
    Last edited by Yennefer; 03-06-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Trailer for Apokolips War is out, enjoy. Oh and definitely surprised to see an R-rating on this.

MORE DARKSEID IS ALWAYS GOOD APPARENTLY..

BOW BEFORE ME.. Darkseid has a NEW VOICE AGAIN?

Who is the man with beard and green eyes talking with Damian?

1:18.. WTF.. Damian is taller? How many years happened here? even that guy that is probably superman(With Green eyes) has part of his hair in white(is older)
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-06-2020 at 02:27 PM.

The multiverse makes no sense. Also, it's a shame that we will get a "reboot", only to see the same things again... I really wanted to see Damian aged up.
    Anyways, I didn't believe that they would indeed have the guts to go for something so great and permanent....destroying the classic profit-recipe.
    Anyways, I will look it up...Thank you very much!

That willy comment was Divine ��
    Also... As I learn more about the continuity and how the comic world works, I really do thank the universe that I didn't like reading them during the previous years... It must be REALLY frustrating to see the main story changing and being recycled again and again.

So Bendis' hands are on Damian again! I really wonder to which mass murderer he will connect him now...
    If they try to destroy Damian's image once again... Or if they (anyone of them) go for the evil future thing I am out of DC for good.
    What about writing him like he was in Battle for the Cowl?