Page 8 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

I was pleasantly suprised to see not only Ace but also Titus in Detective Comics #1018. Batcow had an appearance in the previous arc, so the only ones still missing are Alfred the cat and Goliath.

I doubt we're going to get it, but a story with Alfred the cat and Damian would be nice. The cat was a gift from Alfred to Damian and the cat is obviously named after him.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I was pleasantly suprised to see not only Ace but also Titus in Detective Comics #1018. Batcow had an appearance in the previous arc, so the only ones still missing are Alfred the cat and Goliath.

I doubt we're going to get it, but a story with Alfred the cat and Damian would be nice. The cat was a gift from Alfred to Damian and the cat is obviously named after him.
    There's also the dragon he got from Japan
    Everyone always forgets about that one
    Nobody's told a story about the dragon yet beyond when he got it
    Guess they don't wanna deal with it
    How the heck did Batman approve of keeping that in the cave anyway
    Maybe he didn't keep it and send it away because it's too big

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    There's also the dragon he got from Japan
    Everyone always forgets about that one
    Nobody's told a story about the dragon yet beyond when he got it
    Guess they don't wanna deal with it
    How the heck did Batman approve of keeping that in the cave anyway
    Maybe he didn't keep it and send it away because it's too big
    I remember the dragon, I just don't count him as a real pet for reasons you already mentioned.
    Better question: How did they get him to Gotham and into the cave in the first place? The dragon was huge.

I remember the dragon, I just don't count him as a real pet for reasons you already mentioned.
    Better question: How did they get him to Gotham and into the cave in the first place? The dragon was huge.
    The same reason why people always claim Batman wins; prep time.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

They ride it home or let it fly beside them while they're on the Batplane, and then let it to the cave through the rocket hangar, I suppose

At night

Poor Jerry the Turkey. Everyone always forgets Jerry and wasn't there a Goat that he wanted to take home in a story once? I remember a Goat.

The Dragon has a name
    [can't remember it right now] but saw a post by Lanzing [the Dragon's Creator] and he too is lamenting the lack of her presence in stories or the Batcave

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Sideshow Robin Premuim Format figure hybrid Damian with Katana [swap head of Tim ]

This is pretty neat. so you get a choice.

This made me hungry. I want a Burger

This is sweet. Burnham has a wicked sense of humour.

Happy New Year to everyone..

Is really weird not see any image in the first post..

Anyone else notice that Damian from the Harley Quin show looked a lot like Dick from TT? maybe that's why I like HQ@s Robin so much.
    Same Design. Different name..

Same Grayson personality? I donīt know
    . I am tired of Harley to see her serie..

Hopes for Damian this year:

-TERRIFICS mentioned MAYA DUDCARD.. I need to see her again with him.
    -Teen Titans.. I would like to continue with Djinn in the team(after glass leaves the book) and maybe Emiko. Maybe even have Aqualad again.
    -Slade and Damian interacting again.. But maybe without Priest maybe is one bad idea.
    -Some Damian interactions with Dick, Bruce and Jason..
    -I want to see GOLIATH again too.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-06-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Poor Jerry the Turkey. Everyone always forgets Jerry and wasn't there a Goat that he wanted to take home in a story once? I remember a Goat.

The Dragon has a name
    [can't remember it right now] but saw a post by Lanzing [the Dragon's Creator] and he too is lamenting the lack of her presence in stories or the Batcave
    The goat was in the Azreal 2009 series back when Bruce was dead and Tim was at the start of his 3 week search for Bruce. Dick did not let him keep it.

Titus was the start of Damian's Gotham pets. I won't say his animal hoard though, kid's an al Ghul. Animal hoarding is in his blood. Remember, Ra's has killed people for animal cruelty or killing one of his pets. Talia had the little dude who's in the current Harley Quinn cartoon hung out to dry because he killed Catman's lions after Catman insulted them and the secret society. It's an al Ghul thing to adore and be adored by animals, all animals. Plants too.

Personally, I want to know what happened to the bonsai plants in Damian's room after he died. I hope Ra's stole those too when he stole Damian's body. Bruce and Alfred struggle with keeping humans and animals alive, you can't trust them with bonsai plants. Bonsai is more demanding than a a dog, and any bonsai person will tell you (and current science supports this) that the plants are particular about their people. They will die with the wrong caretaker, regardless of how skilled and attentive that human is.

There's no way those plants survived Bruce and Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    The goat was in the Azreal 2009 series back when Bruce was dead and Tim was at the start of his 3 week search for Bruce. Dick did not let him keep it.

Titus was the start of Damian's Gotham pets. I won't say his animal hoard though, kid's an al Ghul. Animal hoarding is in his blood. Remember, Ra's has killed people for animal cruelty or killing one of his pets. Talia had the little dude who's in the current Harley Quinn cartoon hung out to dry because he killed Catman's lions after Catman insulted them and the secret society. It's an al Ghul thing to adore and be adored by animals, all animals. Plants too.

Personally, I want to know what happened to the bonsai plants in Damian's room after he died. I hope Ra's stole those too when he stole Damian's body. Bruce and Alfred struggle with keeping humans and animals alive, you can't trust them with bonsai plants. Bonsai is more demanding than a a dog, and any bonsai person will tell you (and current science supports this) that the plants are particular about their people. They will die with the wrong caretaker, regardless of how skilled and attentive that human is.

There's no way those plants survived Bruce and Alfred.
    No wonder Damian has a rapport with Ivy Eco Warriors

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Hopes for Damian this year:

-TERRIFICS mentioned MAYA DUDCARD.. I need to see her again with him.
    -Teen Titans.. I would like to continue with Djinn in the team(after glass leaves the book) and maybe Emiko. Maybe even have Aqualad again.
    -Slade and Damian interacting again.. But maybe without Priest maybe is one bad idea.
    -Some Damian interactions with Dick, Bruce and Jason..
    -I want to see GOLIATH again too.
    Writers aknowledging that yes, Damian has had friends for years would be nice indeed. I miss Maya. Goliath needs to come back too.

The batfam needs start interacting more in general. All the **** Bruce pulled for the past two years makes me wonder why they still answer when he calls. DC, remind me again why they are called batFAMILY instead of just making alibi posts on twitter using panels from several years ago!