Page 80 of 313 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    MORE DARKSEID IS ALWAYS GOOD APPARENTLY..

BOW BEFORE ME.. Darkseid has a NEW VOICE AGAIN?

Who is the man with beard and green eyes talking with Damian?

1:18.. WTF.. Damian is taller? How many years happened here? even that guy that is probably superman(With Green eyes) has part of his hair in white(is older)
    It's superman with kryptonite inside him.

I heard another person that he is a Green lantern now..

But probably he was JOKING about his green eyes..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Probably.. I heard another person that he is a Green lantern now..

But probably he was JOKING about his green eyes..
    its kryptonite. You can see him get a kryptonite s shield on his chest.

Yeah, I'm smelling movie-reboot with this. Well, after this movie, anyway. Probably include characters that were left out (Jason, Tim, Jon, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    What about writing him like he was in Battle for the Cowl?
    damian was okay in Battle for the Cowl aside from the Joy Ride with that girl.

By Okay I mean compared to others

Yeah, I'm smelling movie-reboot with this. Well, after this movie, anyway. Probably include characters that were left out (Jason, Tim, Jon, etc).
    Yeah I don't get why Jason wasn't in this universe instead we got Luke and Kate [who are okay but would rather swap Jason for both]

I would welcome a Reboot not just because as a fan of a Robin that was included it would be a better experience not having the frustration of fans of the excluded Robins which manifests in Damian bashing comments or why Damian not tim type posts which usually end up escalating.

More characters lead to more stories and adaptations that are closer to the source.

I would have thought that a shared Universe would be just the setting for introducing the whole batfamily. show his world in it's entirety since you've got a universe to build and you've got the time to do it gradually Unlike stand alone movies.

I hope they just don't stick to stand alones after this universe ends. I've enjoyed this shared Universe and the evolution of the characters. JLD 2 really seems to be giving resolutions to quite a few arcs and dynamics that I never even knew needed resolution from the spoilers.

Damian, Talia and bruce

https://neebluarts.tumblr.com

From Nightwing Rebirth

Last edited by dietrich; 03-07-2020 at 10:43 AM.

“What I would do to see you smile.” A mini with the Robins
    By Doc Squash

https://doc-squash.tumblr.com/

Last edited by dietrich; 03-07-2020 at 10:39 AM.

What about writing him like he was in Battle for the Cowl?
    I can't have an opinion because I haven't read it thoroughly...! Although from the pages I read with that girl... It seemed like he normal 10yo bratty self (I dont know of he was indeed 10 at this story)

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Yeah I don't get why Jason wasn't in this universe instead we got Luke and Kate [who are okay but would rather swap Jason for both]

I would welcome a Reboot not just because as a fan of a Robin that was included it would be a better experience not having the frustration of fans of the excluded Robins which manifests in Damian bashing comments or why Damian not tim type posts which usually end up escalating.

More characters lead to more stories and adaptations that are closer to the source.

I would have thought that a shared Universe would be just the setting for introducing the whole batfamily. show his world in it's entirety since you've got a universe to build and you've got the time to do it gradually Unlike stand alone movies.

I hope they just don't stick to stand alones after this universe ends. I've enjoyed this shared Universe and the evolution of the characters. JLD 2 really seems to be giving resolutions to quite a few arcs and dynamics that I never even knew needed resolution from the spoilers.
    Storytime:
    I kinda hated batman till my 16 years... Thought it was dark and stupid. I started my journey in DC by a youtube recommendation: it was the scene from SoB when Damian is introduced. Anyways, I ended up watching all of their scenes together on YB and then the whole movies of the DCAMU. You cant imagine how frustrating was to understand what the heck was happening with the Robins (I thought it was only Dick and then Damian) and the general status of the bat family when I started reading the comics...
    I cant understand why in the 14 years of the coexistence of the robins, none of them in the DC offices didn't put them all together in an animated movie. It would be cool and fun to see them interact....

Damian is written like a stereotypical stupid teen boy. "Hey, I'm taking dad's cool car out to impress girl that will never be seen again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I can't have an opinion because I haven't read it thoroughly...! Although from the pages I read with that girl... It seemed like he normal 10yo bratty self (I dont know of he was indeed 10 at this story)

Storytime:
    I kinda hated batman till my 16 years... Thought it was dark and stupid. I started my journey in DC by a youtube recommendation: it was the scene from SoB when Damian is introduced. Anyways, I ended up watching all of their scenes together on YB and then the whole movies of the DCAMU. You cant imagine how frustrating was to understand what the heck was happening with the Robins (I thought it was only Dick and then Damian) and the general status of the bat family when I started reading the comics...
    I cant understand why in the 14 years of the coexistence of the robins, none of them in the DC offices didn't put them all together in an animated movie. It would be cool and fun to see them interact....
    Ha! Snap! Son of Batman got me into comics too and just like you I also wasn't aware that there were other Robins besides Dick the one that wore what looked like underpants that everyone knew. He was also in the movie.
    And now Damian the new one.

I found his story and and the character interesting and just had to know more more. See his journey. I was surprised to hear he was dead [from staff at the comic shop when I went to get my 1st ever comic. B&R vol 1]

Killed off.

I still bought it never dreaming he would be brought back. I didn't know about comics and people coming back