Page 83 of 313 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Looking forward to this. Place your bets. Will either Jon or Damian be paired up with Cassie.

This just makes me want an actual wondergirl for Damian generation more
    Neither hopefully. The trinity should never be paired together.

Tom Taylor made Kara all gaga over Damian in In justice but that also had plot reasons. I don't think Taylor is the kind to do romance aside from established romances.

Rather than share the the strong female I'd rather we finally get a Superbat or a scenario where they are both pinning for cassie but she's making eyes at Mera or something.

Or just stick to a story about bio-electro zombies.

I'm more excited about the prospect of Damian working with Constaintine and Swamp thing

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Looking forward to this. Place your bets. Will either Jon or Damian be paired up with Cassie.

This just makes me want an actual wondergirl for Damian generation more
    I don't think that's a great idea. Cassie was Conner's girl and had a thing with Tim. I don't want her doing the rounds here again.

I enjoy romance as much as the next but i doubt Taylor will be wasting valuable pages on Romance here.

They could bring back Hunter

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Neither hopefully. The trinity should never be paired together.

Tom Taylor made Kara all gaga over Damian in In justice but that also had plot reasons. I don't think Taylor is the kind to do romance aside from established romances.

Rather than share the the strong female I'd rather we finally get a Superbat or a scenario where they are both pinning for cassie but she's making eyes at Mera or something.

Or just stick to a story about bio-electro zombies.

I'm more excited about the prospect of Damian working with Constaintine and Swamp thing
    Mera is much older than Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Mera is much older than Cassie
    I know but that's still better than pairing her with superman or Batman

That should never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I don't think that's a great idea. Cassie was Conner's girl and had a thing with Tim. I don't want her doing the rounds here again.

I enjoy romance as much as the next but i doubt Taylor will be wasting valuable pages on Romance here.
    Im not sure. Taylor tends to put romance in quite alot of things he writes usually in the background though.

So i wouldnt be suprised if we saw atleast 1 or 2 pairings.

I have a feeling one of either Jon or Damian will die. I don't see the new trinity surviving in one peace.

I wonder what other characters we will see. Wallace will proably be the new Flash. Did Emiko make it onto the arcs?

Personally I'd prefer that Damian learn that at one point (because we haven't seen the end of Unkillables so whose to say what happens) learns that Cassandra Cain and Jason Todd were alive before they left the planet. Maybe they'll be on Earth 2 and Damian will have some remnant of family or he comes back to a dying earth to find that they got left behind.

Also I'm more scared of the idea that zombie Superman will come back as like Golden Sun Zombie Superman....hopefully someone kept that magic/kryptonite superman sword.

Edit: Emiko as far as we saw never showed up, so we have no idea if she exists. Granted both arks I believe held...7 million each(?) so its possible she did get onboard. Its also just as possible that Ollie and Dinah have a kid with the time jump and that will be a new green arrow.
    Last edited by sifighter; 03-11-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah i would like the Damian to meet up with his surviving family [if they are still alive that is]

There was an arc in Gotham and a safe area established by Ivy and the JL so I'm curious to find out if they made their way there like all the other survivors who managed to make it out safely and if not, why not.

Katana500 I hope we also get Wallace too. He's missing on the cover but I have high hopes
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-11-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Damian might go up against an undead Bruce in the new series. I know Alfred Buried him but he seems to be around again. Unless that's an undead Damian.

This is one series where I don't mind if Damian dies at the end so long as he gets some stories and awesome some moments which he has already had.

Also Zatana is in this. It seems like this series is going to be magic heavy.

If I had to make predictions.

Cassies arc will probably involve her facing off against undead wonderwoman. I kinda think she is least likely to die out of the Trinity.

If Jason and Cass survive unkilleables which I'm not all that optimisitc about. I think Damian might meet with them. If they arent it'll probably be Harley and Ivy I could see him interacting with. I wonder if Alfred will be dead by the time skip?

Not sure what Jon will be doing. He will probably be the leader im guessing. Lois is probably still around but I could see her dying some how proabbly in a really badass way.

I bet in typical Taylor fashion. One of the supersons ends up needing to kill the other, and itll be sad.

Any characters who aren't main ones - anything could happen. Shock value will defo get most of them! and I cannot wait!
    Last edited by Katana500; 03-11-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Damian might go up against an undead Bruce in the new series. I know Alfred Buried him but he seems to be around again. Unless that's an undead Damian.

This is one series where I don't mind if Damian dies at the end so long as he gets some stories and awesome some moments which he has already had.

Also Zatana is in this. It seems like this series is going to be magic heavy.
    It was Jason that buried Bruce, Tim, and Dick. Alfred just left their bodies laying in the cave. And abandoned the poor puppy too.
    And other than Alfred, its just Jason and Cass left of the Bats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It was Jason that buried Bruce, Tim, and Dick. Alfred just left their bodies laying in the cave. And abandoned the poor puppy too.
    And other than Alfred, its just Jason and Cass left of the Bats.
    Why didn't Alfred evacuate with the rest of Gotham? I thought he did when he hooked up with Damian after giving him the batsuit

Jason didn't bury Bruce deep enough since he's back and looking for a fight. I'm sure it's Bruce since he still has some of the equipment from MF around his neck.

If I had to make predictions.

Cassies arc will probably involve her facing off against undead wonderwoman. I kinda think she is least likely to die out of the Trinity.

If Jason and Cass survive unkilleables which I'm not all that optimisitc about. I think Damian might meet with them. If they arent it'll probably be Harley and Ivy I could see him interacting with. I wonder if Alfred will be dead by the time skip?

Not sure what Jon will be doing. He will probably be the leader im guessing. Lois is probably still around but I could see her dying some how proabbly in a really badass way.

I bet in typical Taylor fashion. One of the supersons ends up needing to kill the other, and itll be sad.

Any characters who aren't main ones - anything could happen. Shock value will defo get most of them! and I cannot wait!
    There is noway Harley is dying in a story written by Tom Taylor.

In Typical Taylor fashion? What books of Taylor are these where a superson kills another?

the only thing that is consistent about Tom Taylor is that Tim and Nigbhtwing will die and Damian will mature.

This is the 1st time he's using Jon so I don't know but nothing about his previous works indicates that the Supersons will face off.

I mean Damian lead to Dick's death in Injustice 1 but Dick and Damian aren't like Jon and Damian.

I hope he doesn't try to do a Dick and damian Injustice thing here since we've not only seen it before but because Dick and Damian have a stronger bond it was more heart breaking and the effect it had on the entire world was palpable.
    additionally the whole Deadman Dick storyline, Damian becoming nightwing and Nightwing going on to save the world from Ra's and redeem Red Hood etc

I really hope he doesn't have either superson kill another. It's been done better rather have their fathers kill them

There is noway Harley is dying in a story written by Tom Taylor.

In Typical Taylor fashion? What books of Taylor are these where a superson kills another?

the only thing that is consistent about Tom Taylor is that Tim and Nigbhtwing will die and Damian will mature.

This is the 1st time he's using Jon so I don't know but nothing about his previous works indicates that the Supersons will face off.

I mean Damian lead to Dick's death in Injustice 1 but Dick and Damian aren't like Jon and Damian.

I hope he doesn't try to do a Dick and damian Injustice thing here since we've not only seen it before but because Dick and Damian have a stronger bond it was more heart breaking and the effect it had on the entire world was palpable.
    additionally the whole Deadman Dick storyline, Damian becoming nightwing and Nightwing going on to save the world from Ra's and redeem Red Hood etc

I really hope he doesn't have either superson kill another. It's been done better rather have their fathers kill them
    No I dont think Harley will die. Sorry didnt word it well. I meant if Jason and Cass do - I think it would be Harley and Ivy he would meet up with in ruined Gotham.

And by typical Taylor fashion! I more just meant his like knack for like shocking deaths!

I dunno. I can see one of them getting infected heriocally sacrificing themselves. and then asking the other to kill them.

If Damian gets infected I think he would trust Jon most to put him out his misery and vice versa.

No I dont think Harley will die. Sorry didnt word it well. I meant if Jason and Cass do - I think it would be Harley and Ivy he would meet up with in ruined Gotham.

And by typical Taylor fashion! I more just meant his like knack for like shocking deaths!

I dunno. I can see one of them getting infected heriocally sacrificing themselves. and then asking the other to kill them.

If Damian gets infected I think he would trust Jon most to put him out his misery and vice versa.
    Oh my bad. gotcha
    I could see one of them getting infected though if that happened it'll most likely be a fight like with Jon and Clark or Alfred and Bruce.

The infected tend to lose their mind and become aggressive if I recall.

Eitherway at this point I trust Taylor. I can't make predictions because he has a way of blind siding you but I doubt the trinty will make it out all 3 of them alive.

Incredible Member

NIGHTWING #73
    On sale June 17, 2020
    The Joker knows Dick Grayson is Nightwing—and the plans he’s set in motion in will haunt Batman forever. Under the control of The Joker’s mysterious ally Punchline, Nightwing must battle the people he once loved most: Batgirl, the Robins, and…himself.
    Written by DAN JURGENS
    Art by RONAN CLIQUET
    Cover by TRAVIS MOORE
    Variant cover by ALAN QUAH
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC

Of course poor Dick, but also poor Damian. The confrontation with Bruce won't be nice and after that a mind controlled Dick is probably going to come after him for a fight.