Page 84 of 313 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I don't think that's a great idea. Cassie was Conner's girl and had a thing with Tim. I don't want her doing the rounds here again.

I enjoy romance as much as the next but i doubt Taylor will be wasting valuable pages on Romance here.

They could bring back Hunter
    In this universe Connor is dead, it clearly been 7-10 years and their all adults so it doesn’t matter, she would have know them much longer then she ever did Tim or Kon

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    In this universe Connor is dead, it clearly been 7-10 years and their all adults so it doesn’t matter, she would have know them much longer then she ever did Tim or Kon
    My issue isn't even about how long she's known them it's about DC's No 1 female not being shared out amongst the male heroes. Especially one that's supposed to be a feminist icon.

we don't have to have a relationship. It adds nothing.

DCeased was a smash and only had the usually established relationships we don't need any extra here. Ollie and Dinah can cover the romance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    NIGHTWING #73
    On sale June 17, 2020
    The Joker knows Dick Grayson is Nightwing—and the plans he’s set in motion in will haunt Batman forever. Under the control of The Joker’s mysterious ally Punchline, Nightwing must battle the people he once loved most: Batgirl, the Robins, and…himself.
    Written by DAN JURGENS
    Art by RONAN CLIQUET
    Cover by TRAVIS MOORE
    Variant cover by ALAN QUAH
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC

Of course poor Dick, but also poor Damian. The confrontation with Bruce won't be nice and after that a mind controlled Dick is probably going to come after him for a fight.
    Dc can just F**k off with this

This is fire!

Incredible Member

Dc can just F**k off with this
    Yeah. Obviously I don't know exactly what's going to happen, but Dick didn't need to be mind controlled again and Damian doesn't need another family member to hurt him. If he shows up in this issue. We still don't know what he's going to do after the annual and the term Robins is pretty vague. Could be all of them, could be only the ones Nightwing can find.
    But Damian is the only one of them who has played a role in the post-headshot issues so excluding him would be kinda weird.

Incredible Member

The Nightwing solicitation reminds me of this cover:

minus the Talon thing

The Nightwing solicitation reminds me of this cover:

minus the Talon thing
    This turned out to be a trick cover but Dc must have really wanted to do this story so bang! here we are

Incredible Member

This turned out to be a trick cover but Dc must have really wanted to do this story so bang! here we are
    The trick cover was a more interesting story than what was in the actual issue, I will give them that.
    But do they really have to brainwash Dick two times in a row?

Well...hopefully it will make for some good angst material if nothing else. Even though at this point I think a lot of the bat characters are in need of some rebuilding, not more angst.

The trick cover was a more interesting story than what was in the actual issue, I will give them that.
    But do they really have to brainwash Dick two times in a row?

Well...hopefully it will make for some good angst material if nothing else. Even though at this point I think a lot of the bat characters are in need of some rebuilding, not more angst.
    Na Gotham needs rebuilding. The family needs more angst since that's the only story these writers know. I thought that once they changed the Editors for the bat office that thing's will improve but seems I was wrong.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Na Gotham needs rebuilding. The family needs more angst since that's the only story these writers know. I thought that once they changed the Editors for the bat office that thing's will improve but seems I was wrong.
    On the plus side: In some shape or form the characters are interacting again. Better than what we got under King where the batfamily simply didn't matter and everyone almost pretended the others didn't exist.
    The solicitation for Batman 96/97 do hint at Bruce having to reflect on the rifts he created in his life, so maybe that's just the writers way of setting up a reunion.