Page 94 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

So yeah it looks like the Super Sons were set in "present" day when they're both kids. They just have lanky legs and I think they ignore canon a bit to make a cute story. I did wish they're the same age instead of having an awkward 3 years gap so it doesn't matter, and even when they're the same age, Damian feels older anyway because of his upbringing so their dynamic will remain the same.

I dunno. Jon seemed pretty mature for a 10yo to me. Maybe too easy going, but I can't say that he was childish, or too naive. They are mature above their age about different things I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I dunno. Jon seemed pretty mature for a 10yo to me. Maybe too easy going, but I can't say that he was childish, or too naive. They are mature above their age about different things I think.
    Jon is more "typical kid" but doesn't really get hung up on many things (very relaxed personality, looking for fun and good-deed-doing) whereas Damian brings the more, I don't want to say "mature" so to speak, but perhaps, less "bright" experience on things? And the two combine to kind of balance one another out. Jon helps Damian be more of a kid, while Damian keeps a more "experienced" perspective, I guess.

Guys....
    Selina's pregnancy is shown in Catwoman 80th year thing.... So it's canon. (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    Guys....
    I sadly suspect that it is. But we could get a nice surprise and it being limited to a "Kingverse".

Extraordinary Member

Guys....
    So time skip or she loooses the baby becuase, Lois and her cant get any older without physical change

I mean Dc kept saying they want Huntress back in cannon.

Guys....
    It's not it's a one off story.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean Dc kept saying they want Huntress back in cannon.
    Huntress is already canon and Helena Wayne is also returning. It was announced recently along with PG

Whatever the case is, I think it may make Damian distance himself more from Bruce... I mean, he thinks his father sees him as unworthy, disappointing etc... So all those insecurities, along with the jelousy he may feel(he is the only blood child) ... I don't like how it seems it will go.... And things are so confusing, bat/cat, batman and catwoman titles seem out of synchronization.
    Anyways... World has too many problems to be overwhelmed with a comic.... Stay strong, careful and healthy my friends

Bring it on! I'm curious to see Damian as the older brother for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Lol, probably he would be besotted eventually... Like, he will go through a crisis, then maybe hate the baby and want nothing to do with it..Feel like the outcast and be jealous... But in the end it will become his precious thing and his favourite person to spoil.... Yeah, from this point of view it would be both interesting and funny (:

Lol, probably he would be besotted eventually... Like, he will go through a crisis, then maybe hate the baby and want nothing to do with it..Feel like the outcast and be jealous... But in the end it will become his precious thing and his favourite person to spoil.... Yeah, from this point of view it would be both interesting and funny (:
    A bit of this;

With a lot of this.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Didn't he already show it to Jon? But indeed, his reaction to his blood sister it will be interesting to see

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Didn't he already show it to Jon? But indeed, his reaction to his blood sister it will be interesting to see
    Jon is his friend, a peer. They're "brothers" like Bruce and Clark are.