So I guess they are rebooting all the threads every year then. I am not going into a big spiel about Loki right now, if you're here, you know who he is and presumably like him. The pic above pretty much sums it all up.

Here's the old thread's last page: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...n-2019/page106

And I just read Thor #1. Honestly, it's still a bit unclear what Cates is going to be doing with Loki, but Thor definitely doesn't seem to like him much, though I think some of that is just due to Loki striking a nerve.

spoilers:
So, after the pages we saw in the preview, Thor goes back to his new throne and tells everyone to leave, as he has to prepare some big speech for a bit later. So everyone goes, except Loki, who says something about Thor being nervous, that he always was when he had to do 'royal' stuff. Thor tells Loki to bow, Loki begrudgingly agrees, but clearly doesn't like it. He tells Loki to leave, and if he ever comes back to his realm unbidden he'll tell his ravens to pluck out his eyes. And then Thor picks up Mjolnir, and Loki says that looks like it's getting heavier, and that's when Thor snaps and chucks it at his head, to remind him that he still has the power of the All-Father. So that's a definite departure from Loki's solo book, where he and Thor were on very good terms. But the captions the next page says that Loki was right about both things, that Thor was nervous and Mjolnir was feeling heavier of late, and there was an ominous teaser that he would not like the reason why, when he found out. But just as he's about to deliver the speech, Galactus comes crashing out of the sky, and Thor goes to fight him, but then Galactus asks for his help against the mysterious 'Black Winter'. Cut to a week or so later, and Yggdrasil is rotting, and Thor has sought out a bunch of Galactus' previous Heralds and gathered them there, since they are of course the experts on all things Galactus. He wants them to tell him what the Black winter is (why Galactus, who is still hanging around Asgard, hasn't said, I dunno, maybe he was unable, he was badly injured) and Surfer says it is the end of all things, the entropy that consumes the universe between each cycle. He says Galactus is the only one who has seen it the last time it consumed the universe and lived, and that Galactus is the only one who can face it again, since he survived the last time. Additionally, he says he has scouted out a number of planets that will give Galactus immense power, enough to stop the Black Winter, which he has kept secret from him until now. The Heralds say they will guide him to the planets, and Thor says he wants to go along, along with a group of Asgardians (the ones in the panel released a couple days ago) But Galactus says no, he will not be led by his Heralds, that Thor must be the one who did it. Says that when he touched the Black Winter he saw his 'one true death' and that he saw Thor. so... he charges up Thor with the Power Cosmic, as he says that he did not come to Asgard by accident, that he chose to come there because of what he saw, that he and Thor will stop the Black Winter together, so that Thor will be close so that he can 'have words' with him afterward. The end.
end of spoilers

So I think it is a promising start. Tho it appears the 'Black Winter' isn't actually, you know, wintery at all, more like a rot, so there goes that little bit of speculation about it powering a weapon like the Mother Storm (tho the Casket of Ancient Winters is still sitting around in the background for that). For the Loki stuff, as mentioned, not a whole lot was revealed here about how Loki himself will be written, there wasn't all that much to the meeting with him and Thor, and that said a lot more about Thor than it did Loki. Honestly, it seemed to me Loki, while he may have been pushing things a bit, seemed to be friendly, until Thor was all like 'bow' and he didn't like that, so he needled Thor cus of that, and things just soured quickly. But no hint was given about what part he'd play in the story after that meeting, so... *shrugs*