Page 7 of 108 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    BANNED

My only complain about Secret Empire would of been the caring about popularity. That’s like you’re trying to right an unlikable character other then that, I thought the event handled everything pretty well for what it was going for.

It wasn’t an Avengers event but it had the Avengers in it cause what Marvel event doesn’t. It was a Captain America centric event that was based in the US. I feel like everyone who played a major role should of played a major role in that comic. Steve, Bucky, Sam, HydraCap. I also like how they played up the tactical mindset of Steve and how he got rid of any hero who would of been a threat to him and his plans.

I will agree the Chitauri could of been replaced with something more grand but I’d argue the struggle is the fact more and more kept coming.

I don’t even see the problem with the shield thing. Every country on are planet has borders atleast I’d assume so. There’s checkpoints to see whose coming and leaving. I’d imagine in a universe/multiverse would several inhabited planets you’d want some kind of security

Regardless this up coming event should logically feature Carol prominently she has a long history with the Kree regardless of the current retcon she’s always been half Kree upon becoming a hero. So the Kree play a big part in her background. Honestly her movie dealt with both of these alien races for crying out loud. How are you going to put her at the center of a war that takes place only on Earth and was a sequel to a already infamous story. Yet not put her in the forefront of something her movie dealt with. Honestly just weird to me.

The way I would of done it not that it matter but the way I would of done it. I would of had the Kree/Skrull War 2 as an event have Carol, Hulkling, The Inhumans every major character that’s Kree or Skrull have big parts in it and have usual suspects get brought in like the Avengers. Have the Kree/Skrull war resolve with Hulkling bridging both races. Then come out with whatever there doing right now later on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/exc...ain-marvel-14/

Here's the Preview for Captain Marvel # 14
    Im wondering who Vox is talking to. The Supreme intelligence 2.0? I remember Ronan still being alive in Royals that was after Death of Inhumans I believe and the Supreme Intelligence was in Royals as well. Whole Kree timeline has me confused

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Im wondering who Vox is talking to. The Supreme intelligence 2.0? I remember Ronan still being alive in Royals that was after Death of Inhumans I believe and the Supreme Intelligence was in Royals as well. Whole Kree timeline has me confused
    Royals took place before DOI, Noh-Varr installed a new Supreme Intelligence on Hala, the one from his universe called Plex aka "Extreme Intelligence". I think that is the entity he is talking to. Vox also calls himself Vox Supreme. (supreme intelligence has controlled machines from a distance before).
    DOI took place on dark side on the moon and forced the inhuamns into hiding and their base (New Arctilan) was destroyed. they were hunted by "Super-Inhumans" (which Vox supreme is one of). Vox is stationed at ruins of New Arctilan.
    Last edited by donkey; 01-16-2020 at 04:37 PM.

BANNED

Damn that sucks so Ronan is dead then most likely.

I’m honestly now just noticing the Vox Supreme name compared to Vox (who were just engineered Inhumans?) So I’m guessing Carol is facing the real deal

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Royals took place before DOI, Noh-Varr installed a new Supreme Intelligence on Hala, the one from his universe called Plex aka "Extreme Intelligence". I think that is the entity he is talking to. Vox also calls himself Vox Supreme. (supreme intelligence has controlled machines from a distance before).
    DOI took place on dark side on the moon and forced the inhuamns into hiding and their base (New Arctilan) was destroyed. they were hunted by "Super-Inhumans" (which Vox supreme is one of). Vox is stationed at ruins of New Arctilan.
    No the Extreme intelligence is aprearing in Ewing book and wants to create a peaceful kree society. So this may be the Supreme Intelligence uploaded in his armor someway

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    No the Extreme intelligence is aprearing in Ewing book and wants to create a peaceful kree society. So this may be the Supreme Intelligence uploaded in his armor someway
    What Ewing book?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    What Ewing book?
    Guardians of the galaxy

BANNED

Gracias mi amigo

BANNED

794B538F-B0AD-43CF-9407-C620FFEF4655.jpg

it’s probably due to popularity and trying to get people who might not get the book to get it.

But the event deals with freaking Kree and Skrulls. DaHell are you gonna have Hulkling and Carol in the background... lol The Avengers could of atleast got equal space on the cover

BANNED

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...47728545054720

Ms. Thompson says carol will have a solid role in empyre. And will interact with Teddy in her solo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post

Ms. Thompson says carol will have a solid role in empyre. And will interact with Teddy in her solo
    Good looks. Glad to know this. I’m hoping it’s not in some generic tie-in type way and she’s pretty central atleast on the Kree side of things. Arguably both because again her movie lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post

So her solo will tie-in.

It'll be interesting to see if Thompson will dive into Carol's relationship with Mar-Vell and how that impacts her relationship with Teddy. I can't think of any other major on-panel interaction between them.

Extraordinary Member

Carol seemingly meets everyone but Wanda. I'd like to see a special one-shot farce issue where they just manage to miss each other all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Carol seemingly meets everyone but Wanda. I'd like to see a special one-shot farce issue where they just manage to miss each other all the time.
    Her new villain gets more panel-time with Wanda then Carol does .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    9109E0D3-BC7B-462A-8177-F6FCCF5175D6.jpg

Found this browsing the web