Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Probably won't happen until Aaron leaves the avengers book or the upcoming tv show arrives (for synergy). :/
    Unfortunately.

Captain America trusting Carol was everything, their respect for each other is genuine, and finally she got a new hability of absorbing the eletricity of people's brains which is cool.

Also that Vox is basically Minn-Erva, trying to build a ''superior race''.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

This whole ark could have been a lot better than what it has been. Not a bad, issue though. Excited to see how it all ends against Vox

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Captain America trusting Carol was everything, their respect for each other is genuine, and finally she got a new hability of absorbing the eletricity of people's brains which is cool.

literally a better moment than any of this fighting

BANNED

lil carol from a spider-woman variant

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    "Because if you like her as a confident and pretty Hulk, you're sexist."

Man, Aaron can not leave that book soon enough.
    I don’t hate Aaron’s run, but I hate his She-Hulk. I almost wish he’d have included anyone else but her in this book. She was more than just confident, she was intelligent, and had a huge personality that people, and characters, were just drawn to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I don’t hate Aaron’s run, but I hate his She-Hulk. I almost wish he’d have included anyone else but her in this book. She was more than just confident, she was intelligent, and had a huge personality that people, and characters, were just drawn to.
    i hate aarons run

all the characters are off

the only fun part was the prehistoric avengers

I haven't even been reading Avengers but just from this thread and twitter and etc, the impression I have is that Aaron hasn't really done anything with Carol. He hasn't done any character work with her. It's painfully obvious that her inclusion on the team comes from an editorial mandate.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I haven't even been reading Avengers but just from this thread and twitter and etc, the impression I have is that Aaron hasn't really done anything with Carol. He hasn't done any character work with her. It's painfully obvious that her inclusion on the team comes from an editorial mandate.
    He hasn’t really done any character work with any of the characters on it. He’s writing the JLA, but the Avengers aren’t the JLA. It’s just big, dumb, popcorn, summer movie fare. I yearn for the days of Busiek, who knew their voices, and knew how to write big event like stories, while also hitting those character beats for progression in their character arc.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 02-19-2020 at 07:15 PM.

BANNED

carol in aaron's avengers is the illuminating comics carol

asking tony to apologize and pointing out his brain damage, denying she put him in a coma, walking off the penance stare.

then there's something about accusing firelord of asking her to smile and then him also being characterized weird

im genuinely baffled, but it makes sense because of how spiteful aaron is.

the guy had a literal troll in ulik voice she-hulk's criticisms and had her beat him up for that
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 02-19-2020 at 08:45 PM.

Well, there was a bit where Carol confesses to Ghost Rider that since she learned she was half kree she was terrified of conquering the Earth, or something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Well, there was a bit where Carol confesses to Ghost Rider that since she learned she was half kree she was terrified of conquering the Earth, or something.
    it's weird because before she was inborn half kree, she already had reason to fear that side of her since her powers came with a violent kree warrior personality too

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    carol in aaron's avengers is the illuminating comics carol

asking tony to apologize and pointing out his brain damage, denying she put him in a coma, walking off the penance stare.

then there's something about accusing firelord of asking her to smile and then him also being characterized weird

im genuinely baffled, but it makes sense because of how spiteful aaron is.

the guy had a literal troll in ulik voice she-hulk's criticisms and had her beat him up for that
    Sounds like Aaron just needs to take a break from Twitter.
    "Cable was right!"