Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Would of made more sense for her to overload the suit given she said T’Challa amped her. The powerlines didn’t make sense whatsoever given T’Challa has been hit by Storm’s Lightning
    hmm i think i remember that from avx vs
    did his suit get overloaded there? i remember it getting ripped up from a big lightning blast.

Extraordinary Member

It’s poker night at Casa Danvers, and with Wolverine, Monica Rambeau, Spider-Woman, Hazmat, Jessica Jones and Ms. Marvel all in the game, Carol might just lose her shirt.
    OK, now I think they're just baiting fans of the Carol/Wanda friendship by having literally every superheroine in the world be her friend except Wanda.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    hmm i think i remember that from avx vs
    did his suit get overloaded there? i remember it getting ripped up from a big lightning blast.
    It got ripped up but he was still standing and conscious. I believe he even redirected the lightning at Storm or something

Regardless a telephone line shouldn’t have put him out.

BANNED

It got ripped up but he was still standing and conscious. I believe he even redirected the lightning at Storm or something

Regardless a telephone line shouldn’t have put him out.
    what does it mean when his suit gets ripped up
    i remember it got ripped up when hulk overloaded his suit in IH7

what even happens when you overload the suit? Does it leave you unprotected from further harm, does it just release it all, does the suit rip or break but it still protects you fully?

BANNED

I’d imagine it just means he’s more exposed to harm. Simply like if Ironman’s armor got tore apart he’d be vulnerable in the areas where it’s not covering him.

I don’t think the suit becomes inert, but if Storm struck him with a second lighthing attack I’d imagine it would flow around him like the first and the voltage would take him out.

BANNED

I’d imagine it just means he’s more exposed to harm. Simply like if Ironman’s armor got tore apart he’d be vulnerable in the areas where it’s not covering him.

I don’t think the suit becomes inert, but if Storm struck him with a second lighthing attack I’d imagine it would flow around him like the first and the voltage would take him out.
    what happens when he's overloaded? historically atleast?

BANNED

He should be fine (Going off the AvX instance) unless he’s attacked afterwards he could pass out like when he fought Ironfist and if the energy output is powerful enough I could see him passing out due to the overload. Which is kind of what I would of preferred. It would of made more sense and been a good feat for Carol

jimmyraker

Houla ! it's just a catchphrase as they say! I highly doubt that readers will see carol danvers topless. Besides, Marvel has gradually eliminated nudity in its comics. So let's not dream!

BANNED

I liked these covers for Issue 14
    50D67096-2FEF-4B9A-B4E5-31BD31E81BBC.jpg
    I’m honestly hoping Carol gets more better showings to outweigh that Hickman Hulk instance during Time Runs Out lol. I’d say she’s on a good track so far

Who’s this suppose to be by the way?
    80FC0B74-A81C-4045-8AD2-EA80BCB77F29.jpg

BANNED

I liked these covers for Issue 14
    50D67096-2FEF-4B9A-B4E5-31BD31E81BBC.jpg
    I’m honestly hoping Carol gets more better showings to outweigh that Hickman Hulk instance during Time Runs Out lol. I’d say she’s on a good track so far

Who’s this suppose to be by the way?
    80FC0B74-A81C-4045-8AD2-EA80BCB77F29.jpg
    that's mar-vell from earth x

BANNED

Have yet to read Earth-X I forgot they were doing variant covers. Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That could be a good video, I won't know because that title makes it seem as if there IS some kind of problem with Captain Marvel, the character or the movie.
    And I can imagine that if Brie Larson isn't the problem, then 'SJW politics' or 'shill critics' or something similar is the problem.

Maybe I'm misjudging the video, but given that after the movie grossed over a BILLION dollars, I'm still seeing posts on here that Disney/Marvel 'screwed up' with the Captain Marvel movie, I feel disinclined to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    That could be a good video, I won't know because that title makes it seem as if there IS some kind of problem with Captain Marvel, the character or the movie.
    And I can imagine that if Brie Larson isn't the problem, then 'SJW politics' or 'shill critics' or something similar is the problem.

Maybe I'm misjudging the video, but given that after the movie grossed over a BILLION dollars, I'm still seeing posts on here that Disney/Marvel 'screwed up' with the Captain Marvel movie, I feel disinclined to give it the benefit of the doubt.
    Trust me, the video is nothing like that at all. In fact, its very much a, for lack of better term, "pro-SJW" video and the guy who makes it is most certainly not the type to argue about SJW politics or shill critics.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    CAROL INTERACTS WITH WOLVERINE??????????

And they're playing cards???

What's this from?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?