Page 38 of 108 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that's a visual we never could have seen pulled off with short haired Carol.
    Probably why we didn’t see Binary being used during the time period of short haired Carol lol.. atleast I don’t remember her accessing Binary?

They could of probably still given her fiery hair though. Akin to Saiyans growing their hair out in some transformations

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Probably why we didn’t see Binary being used during the time period of short haired Carol lol.. atleast I don’t remember her accessing Binary?

They could of probably still given her fiery hair though. Akin to Saiyans growing their hair out in some transformations
    She did

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She did

Ultimates have been slipping my mind. Appreciate the mention

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She did

It's like her hair wants to be longer .

Heck, canon-wise it seems like Carol was constantly fighting her hair when it was short because she had to cut it almost every day because it grew so quickly. When she went back home to her family and relaxed it finally grew out again.

BANNED

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Meh I’m hoping for the opposite. I’d rather see her play with the versatility of the universal weapon and smack the shat out of characters. It not like her having it is going to carry over after the event. I think we’re also expecting it to be temporary so she might as well make the most out of it.
    Youre right, i just want some more binary

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Youre right, i just want some more binary
    Same. My only fear of using it is that if it gets downplayed the more it’s used. I liked the way it was used in the Nuclear Man arc, where she didn’t rely on it but she showed she could access it if she needed it to.

I’d love to get more whole issue fights like the Thor one as well.

Thought this was a cool video from a couple years back
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 07-02-2020 at 04:44 PM.

Fantastic Member

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...as-the-accuser

An interview with the Cory Smith, also there are some pannels from Captain Marvel # 18
    Last edited by Distraction; 07-03-2020 at 08:32 AM.

BANNED

“EPIC sci-fi space battles. The biggest I can fit on a comic page! Getting to draw Carol letting loose with the full might of the Accuser hammer has been some of the most fun I've had in comics. I hope people enjoy what we're doing!“

3215BA30-A404-4C02-934E-BB4BD7740C84.jpg

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

I’d love to get more whole issue fights

Thought this was a cool video from a couple years back
    Yep, i would like to see more of that too, hope we get it in Empyre.

Haven't checked in here in ages. How has the book been? I took it off my pull list a while back, then grabbed a issue or two during the whole "Carol kills the Avengers" thing, but haven't really been keeping up.

Is the book worth getting back into? The quality had taken a pretty deep dive for a while there....
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Haven't checked in here in ages. How has the book been? I took it off my pull list a while back, then grabbed a issue or two during the whole "Carol kills the Avengers" thing, but haven't really been keeping up.

Is the book worth getting back into? The quality had taken a pretty deep dive for a while there....
    The carol kills avengers plot had just got over though, like right before the lockdown. We haven't got a new book in months.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Who would you think classifies as Carol’s rogues? Established characters who aren’t, but you think would make excellent additions?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

Carol Definite Rogues: Minerva, Star, Warren Traveler, DeathBird, Moonstone, Superia, The Brood, Doomsday Man, Yon-Rogg, Hala the Accuser, Star-Force

Established characters who aren’t but would be good additions
    I’ve been stating it for awhile now but Count Nefaria would be someone for me that comes to mind the whole energy absorber vs energy vampire thing. Could have a cool battle regarding their powers.
    The Black Order (Not in particular just Carol rogues) but I like the idea of them popping up more than once

Villains I’d like to see her come in contact with in a major way story wise would be.
    Dr. Doom (I feel like every hero has had some significant story arc with Victor Von Doom),
    The Squadron Supreme. (I was going to say just Warrior Woman/Power Princess) but I think it would be cooler if it started off as just Power Princess and Carol has the upper hand and then the rest of the Squadron came in and Carol had to find a way to work around that.
    I’d love to see an actual fight against another character in Space as well but I don’t know who I’d pin against Binary.
    I’d also like to see Carol vs Vulcan her energy abilities come off to an extent as a lower version of his so seeing how she faced a superior energy manipulator would be interesting.