Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    ''Will we see Jessica Jones in captain marvel again at any point?''

Kelly Thompson:

''I’m almost positive she’ll be in Captain Marvel #17 - a stand alone story out in April.
    She will DEFINITELY be in some of the Star mini-series - starting next week (that’s what the panel below is from!)
    She may be in the CM arc that starts in May (Captain Marvel #18) or the one that follows that (Captain Marvel #22) - it’s all still being decided.''
    https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...n-marvel-again
    I wonder if we'll see Jess and Star come to blows.

''Will we see Jessica Jones in captain marvel again at any point?''

Kelly Thompson:

''I’m almost positive she’ll be in Captain Marvel #17 - a stand alone story out in April.
    She will DEFINITELY be in some of the Star mini-series - starting next week (that’s what the panel below is from!)
    She may be in the CM arc that starts in May (Captain Marvel #18) or the one that follows that (Captain Marvel #22) - it’s all still being decided.''
    https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...n-marvel-again
    lol, looks like Ripley wasn't so thorough with her research into Carol after all, if she didn't know Carol had two BFFs both called Jessica. Apparently she only knew about Drew, not Jones.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

what other jessicas can carol be friends with?

discuss

BANNED

Jessica Carradine

She also has dark hair

Does it have to be a Marvel Jessica because I can see her being friends with Jessica Cruz (also, I firmly believe Drew and Cruz would also be very good friends).
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if we'll see Jess and Star come to blows.
    Did Jones get an amp recently? I feel like if Ms. Thompson wants to display Carol capable of taking on characters like Thor and this current She-Hulk she needs to keep superpowered foes and Carol at a consistent power tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Does it have to be a Marvel Jessica because I can see her being friends with Jessica Cruz (also, I firmly believe Drew and Cruz would also be very good friends).
    Carol and Cruz are great parallels for each other. Though Carol is more on the confident side of things, could definitely see them being friends
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 01-09-2020 at 05:12 AM.

BANNED

That’s a really awesome cover. Wonder if The Inhumans will have any role in this. I don’t think she’s had much interaction with them outside Kamala and CW II. Which is weird given their connection to the Kree which is often brought up with the Inhumans and both have destinies apparently involving the Kree

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Carol would definitely see Green Lantern as a valuable ally. Unlike the other Jessicas, Cruz could actually fight alongside her in cosmic battles. Drew and Jones are both street level characters.

It's a shame DC and Marvel don't do crossovers any more. JLAvengers 2 would be a lot of fun.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I just noticed how impressive Carol has been upon movie release.

Even before facing Thor she had feats like engaging Cosmic Ghost Rider in a beam struggle and beating Sindr.

https://imgur.com/gallery/HkBlyE2
    https://imgur.com/gallery/yDRLnAQ

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I just noticed how impressive Carol has been upon movie release.

Even before facing Thor she had feats like engaging Cosmic Ghost Rider in a beam struggle and beating Sindr.

https://imgur.com/gallery/HkBlyE2
    https://imgur.com/gallery/yDRLnAQ
    She also lifted a celestial.

BANNED

Slowed the fall of a Celestial but still impressive nonetheless.

The Sindr thing is impressive cause it took both Jane Thor and War Thor to beat her.
    And Cosmic Ghost Rider is Cosmic Ghost Rider.

Not to mention her showings against Reyes Ghost Rider. She’s been pretty impress under both Aaron and Thompson

BANNED

The Sindr thing is impressive cause it took both Jane Thor and War Thor to beat her.
    And Cosmic Ghost Rider is Cosmic Ghost Rider.

Not to mention her showings against Reyes Ghost Rider. She’s been pretty impress under both Aaron and Thompson
    she did manage to ultimately lift it

however the sindr thing isn't impressive if you read agents of atlas... she was already beaten pretty bad

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

She lifted it.
    kk.jpg