Page 89 of 108 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1620

carol's best ship is hatefucking brand smh my head
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i think the thing with barnett was kinda weird to begin with, i mean he was her therapist and was trying to end her superhero or ms marvel side by the end. And he seemed to want children with her, but i think that was carol's major issue, she didn't see herself or wasn't sure she was or will ever be ready for kids.
    Yeah, Carol is not the maternal type. Even the Jessicas (Jones and Drew) having kids didn't make her broody. And just look at her with the Starbrand child in Avengers. She and Tony got stuck looking after her. Tony thought it was fun playing happy families. Carol wasn't amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Biologically I kind of wonder what that would be like since we've got her Kree genes but she also has all the other souped-up stuff with her powers. How would a kid end up from that?

Of course I can kind of understand how the idea of giving birth would be traumatic for Carol...
    Any child of Carol would probably have a weaker version of her powers. They'd be 1/4 Kree after all. But I can't see this question ever being answered for sure.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-16-2020 at 02:50 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    My personal favorite is :

Carol and Jessica
    Carol and Peter Parker
    Jessica and Peter

What would had been nice to see is a story that featured Carol, Jessica, and Peter working together...
    They're fun together, althought Peter clearly has a crush on Carol she sees him more as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Carol is not the maternal type. Even the Jessicas (Jones and Drew) having kids didn't make her broody. And just look at her with the Starbrand child in Avengers. She and Tony got stuck looking after her. Tony thought it was fun playing happy families. Carol wasn't amused.

Any child of Carol would probably have a weaker version of her powers. They'd be 1/4 Kree after all. But I can't see this question ever being answered for sure.
    Yeah, this life is definitely not for her, her love for both Jessicas children is more like an aunt's love.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

#22 was sent to second printing

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    They're fun together, although Peter clearly has a crush on Carol she sees him more as a friend.
    There is a strong story potential between Peter and Carol. Too bad Kelly Sue DeConnick and Kelly Thompson never bothered to make Spider-Man a member of the Carol Corps. I would love to see a Spider-verse event where Carol meets Cosmic Spider-Man, who would be more to her liking because they would have lots to talk about.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 10-16-2020 at 12:45 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Jane Thor and Carol were two of the 8 people who survived Time Runs Out, and were on Reed’s Lifeboat together into the Secret Wars event.

In fact, Carol and Jane were the only female survivors.
    Being on the same pages and actually interacting are two different things though. I want Jane Thor and Carol to actually interact maybe beat up a baddy together.

I loved Secret Wars by Hickman and I didn’t even notice the two female survivor thing

BANNED

There’s more to Carol just being half Kree though thanks to the Brood. If a writer wanted to they could play up the Binary thing for her kids. Or maybe give each of them something to control from the electromagnetic spectrum.

She did seem kind of shocked that Anya Corazon saw her as a mother figure during the Reed run, although she got along well with kids during DeConnick's run.

Aaron's Carol just has a bad attitude in general .

BANNED

anya seeing cacrol as a mother was an unhealthy attachment, i mean cmon guys her dad had a restraining order against her
    like carol killed puppetmaster for it right away

also NEVER USE AARON'S CAROL AS A BASIS FOR ANYTHING, EVEN BENDIS CAROL IS BETTER atleast when he gave a **** about what other writers were trying

anya seeing cacrol as a mother was an unhealthy attachment, i mean cmon guys her dad had a restraining order against her
    like carol killed puppetmaster for it right away
    I don't know if it was unhealthy so much as just a layer on their dynamic. I don't think Anya's dad issues with Carol and Anya's Superhero life necessarily weighed in on that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if it was unhealthy so much as just a layer on their dynamic. I don't think Anya's dad issues with Carol and Anya's Superhero life necessarily weighed in on that.
    i think it did, and carol knew it, for example anya was disobeying her dad and leaving to be with her, and finding excuses, and beccause of this carol was uncomforable about the way it was affecting her acctual family life

i think it did, and carol knew it, for example anya was disobeying her dad and leaving to be with her, and finding excuses, and beccause of this carol was uncomforable about the way it was affecting her acctual family life
    I think Carol definitely knew that she had jeopardized Anya to some extent with their missions and that Anya couldn't just ignore her dad.

Hell, Anya lost her powers during one of Carol's missions, a bad guy tore off her carapace. Didn't stop Anya continuing as an unpowered vigilante until she got new powers in Spider-Island though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Hell, Anya lost her powers during one of Carol's missions, a bad guy tore off her carapace. Didn't stop Anya continuing as an unpowered vigilante until she got new powers in Spider-Island though.
    anya didn't lose her powers then, she was able to defeat julia carpenter in ms marvel 13

She still had powers. She just lost her carcass.

There was a different story where she lost her powers prior to Spider Island