Page 70 of 108 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1620
    Fantastic Member

Who is Carol's MJ / Gwen, Sharon / Peggy Carter, Betty Ross, Jane Foster / Sif, Pepper, Karen Page?

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Who is Carol's MJ / Gwen, Sharon / Peggy Carter, Betty Ross, Jane Foster / Sif, Pepper, Karen Page?
    Rhodey

carol rhodey.jpg

I mean, most likely Rhodey.

Actually - I think it would be more Mar-Vel than Rhodey.

But my heart screams Jessica Drew.
    Last edited by Seren; 08-23-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Fantastic Member

I get Rhodey, but surely that is more recent?

Is there no one else over the previous 40 years that made a significant impact?
    It wasn't that Michael Rossi guy from Claremont's X-Men, was it?

She had a thing with Wonder Man.

BANNED

Carol doesn’t even really have her own supporting cast, so a usual love interest that’s part of her mythos isn’t surprising for her to lack. One of the reasons I’m glad with the way Thompson has been handling Carol cause she seems to be building one

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    is this before he got blown up or after the resurrection?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Guess I am in the minority on this one...her face looks terrible...I get it is supposd to be a "war face" type of thing...but I think it is a terrible look.
    I don’t like the face either as it looks more like she is in great pain than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Carol doesn’t even really have her own supporting cast, so a usual love interest that’s part of her mythos isn’t surprising for her to lack. One of the reasons I’m glad with the way Thompson has been handling Carol cause she seems to be building one
    Yeah, the Spider-Woman friendship is long established. The Rhodey relationship was carried over from Stohl's run (it had been interrupted thanks to Civil War II and resumed after his resurrection). Hazmat was a character unused for a few years who Kelly brought into the cast, and now Kit's coming back from Kelly Sue DeConnick's run and new character Lauri-Ell has been added. I don't think Carol's ever had so many allies. It's surprising we haven't seen Jessica Jones too - Carol did mention her last issue.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I meant more in a self contained mythos style. Like if Wonder Woman was in her own universe for example characters in her supporting cast like Steve Trevor would follow if Aquaman was in his own universe characters like Mera would follow. If you self contained heroes in the Marvel universe I’d imagine Rhodey would be in the Ironman mythos rather than Captain Marvel but everything’s more shared in Marvel than over at DC too I guess. Stuff like having Hawkeye appear in Thor or Black Widow in Ironman. When I bring up a supporting cast I mean characters that belong primarily to the titular characters mythos. Which are commonly relatives, sidekicks, coworkers, friends and love interest. For the most part I guess there’s Chewie and possibly now Lauri-Ell

BANNED

I forgot about Rossi he appeared in the Brian Reed’s run as well

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

He ended up betraying her, which makes it hard to pick him, but he'd probably have been my choice.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

During her debut there was that guy Mike Barnett who ended being killed by Mystique, the people from the magazine like Tracy Burk who came back in Deconnick's run, Helen Cobb, Chewie, Kit, Wendy Kawasaki, Spider-Woman, Alpha Flight, now we have Lauri-Ell and Hazmat. The thing is that Carol spent the last years more in space than on earth, she didn't have time to keep relationships and she's not the type to be revolved around a romance with a man (thank god).
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 08-23-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is this before he got blown up or after the resurrection?
    After Resurrection