Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1620
    Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    My problem isn't that their relationship is ending. My problem is going to be if the reason doesn't make sense.
    Maybe they are gonna experiment with new lead, so as to import the romance to MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    Maybe they are gonna experiment with new lead, so as to import the romance to MCU.
    In comes Monica Rambeau's cousin, named after her mom .

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Most of the fans never cared for the relationship with Rhodys anyway and i think Thompson feels the same way. I would rather Carol to stay single since they'll never give us CarolJess.
    Carol/Rhodey felt arbitrary. Carol with Falcon might have felt better with their shared love of aeronautics. It could have been sold properly.
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ca...achine-comics/
    The Rhodeymance with Carol seemed to send Carol from Wonder Man to another superhero-romantic situation with no motivation.
    Captain Marvel needs a Steve Trevor/Lois Lane type non-meta love interest. Or maybe an alien version...

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Carol/Rhodey felt arbitrary. Carol with Falcon might have felt better with their shared love of aeronautics. It could have been sold properly.
    The Rhodeymance with Carol seemed to send Carol from Wonder Man to another superhero-romantic situation with no motivation.
    Captain Marvel needs a Steve Trevor/Lois Lane type non-meta love interest. Or maybe an alien version...
    Carol needs no partner, unless it's Jess.

Merry christmas Carol Corps!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I liked it, it was healthy. Of course it isn't a "OMG they are perfect, gonna send a e-mail to Kelly about how i hate that she is breaking them up"
    I just hope this isn't a "I'm independent woman and need no man" to crap on anther blackman like they did with T'challa
    I suspect all the Carol+(insert anybody but rhodey) shippers feel this way..

Carol needs no partner, unless it's Jess.
    She's had plenty of partners already.
    Merry christmas Carol Corps!!
    Merry Christmas .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I wasn’t big on the Rhodey as a love interest to begin with myself. But even then what Thirteen said is my biggest issue with it. I like the fact Thompson has been building up Carol as actual standalone character. Giving her arcs where hopefully we could get animated movies out of without relying on other marvel heroes popping into them.

I like the idea of her getting more of her own rogues gallery (Star)( Vox Supreme), I like the idea of her supporting cast growing (Lauri-Ell) so rightfully so on her getting a love interest possibly down the road that’s from her own mythos and isn’t tied to another character like Ironman

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I suspect all the Carol+(insert anybody but rhodey) shippers feel this way..
    Carol needs no man, but she and Jess will look cute

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I wasn’t big on the Rhodey as a love interest to begin with myself. But even then what Thirteen said is my biggest issue with it. I like the fact Thompson has been building up Carol as actual standalone character. Giving her arcs where hopefully we could get animated movies out of without relying on other marvel heroes popping into them.

I like the idea of her getting more of her own rogues gallery (Star)( Vox Supreme), I like the idea of her supporting cast growing (Lauri-Ell) so rightfully so on her getting a love interest possibly down the road that’s from her own mythos and isn’t tied to another character like Ironman
    I thought she kind of dropped the ball with Vox Supreme but that arc in general just didn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She's had plenty of partners already.
    But fortunately her history never surrounded that.

Kings hammer strikes again. That's amazing.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I like the fact that she has multiple partners and hope they continue like this

Thats incredible