Attachment 92328
    Nice posing, ladies .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The End was passable.

- good art
    - simple one-shot plot
    - cameos (lot of mutant characters)
    A lot of mutants, but not a lot of X-related characters, really. We had one X-Man and one child of two X-Men. The other mutants in the story were either members of non-X teams or the descendants of members of non-X teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I loved it and was not disappointed.
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    spoilers:
    Also, of all the people close to Carol why Kamala wasn't in the story? they're forgetting she's a huge Captain Marvel fan?
    end of spoilers
    Given the fate of Earth in the story, there's no reason to assume she was still alive to make an appearance here. There were plenty of other people close to Carol who were not in this story -- and people in the story who don't have any real history with Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    ...you know last week they had Rogue say she doesn't want kids and not a week later here she does so what was the point of that talk in X Calibur? Yes, I am aware this is not an X-men book but frankly, that was the only thing that piqued my interest in this one-shot.
    The point of the talk in EXCALIBUR would be to portrayal Rogue's current feelings on the subject in the present day in regular continuity. A one-shot story set in the distant future of a possible timeline doesn't really have any bearing on that. There's all sorts of things that could happen between now and that point in the future to make Rogue change her mind (such as the need to repopulate the planet, as Ichijinijisanji pointed out), and its also possible that she could have gotten pregnant by accident and chose to keep the baby. It happens.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nice posing, ladies .
    Carol's pose isn't too bad, but I have no idea what is supposed to be going on with Spider-Woman there. Why is she twisting her arm backwards like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    look, kamala has been replaced by another young minority girl- Hazmat
    The same way kamala replaced anya corazon
    There was someone else between Anya and Kamala actually. Ultra Girl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Carol's pose isn't too bad, but I have no idea what is supposed to be going on with Spider-Woman there. Why is she twisting her arm backwards like that?
    Super hero landing pose. Jess obviously jumped down from somewhere up high
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post

Given the fate of Earth in the story, there's no reason to assume she was still alive to make an appearance here. There were plenty of other people close to Carol who were not in this story -- and people in the story who don't have any real history with Carol.
    Idk, i just feel they don't interact anymore.

Carol with Jess >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carol with Rhodys

images.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There was someone else between Anya and Kamala actually. Ultra Girl.
    aww heck I completely forgot
    and she was gifted the costume too

and she's probably a minority considering her half kree status, and being pink kree and a mutant (sort of)

Astonishing Member

Idk, i just feel they don't interact anymore.
    According to solicits Kamala will be guest starring in Carol's book in April.

The two of them also teamed up for an arc of MARVEL TEAM-UP a few months ago.

Deleted scene from Captain Marvel featuing comic-accurate Supreme Intelligence look

https://twitter.com/CaptMarvelNews/s...19293675753472

Deleted scene from Captain Marvel featuing comic-accurate Supreme Intelligence look

Okay, well, I really wanted this but if it was only going to be for that I understand why they scrapped it.

Marvel editor Sarah Brundstad says there's big news coming next week.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Okay, well, I really wanted this but if it was only going to be for that I understand why they scrapped it.
    I'm glad with how the scene was handled in the movie, it was so powerful and emotional, Supreme Intelligence's form revelation wouldn't fit that moment, they can save its true form for the sequel when Carol's finds out more about the Krees.

This was what I was hoping we'd get out of the scene, but hopefully it happens in the sequel.

I'm glad with how the scene was handled in the movie, it was so powerful and emotional, Supreme Intelligence's form revelation wouldn't fit that moment, they can save its true form for the sequel when Carol's finds out more about the Krees.
    I agree with you.