Page 23 of 108 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    She looks like Scarjo. Not a fan of the short hair, but her inclusion is a pretty given in anything Marvel related with a sizable roster
    Looking at the trailer, she has at least one alternate version, which I believe to be her Warbird identity. I'd be surprised if her Ms. Marvel costume isn't also in the game.

(Pause at 1:33)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Which just shows KT has the same limited grasp of TChalla as she does Thor.
    KT wrote aaron's thor, who he has been for the past 5 years. As she wrote Jen.

tchalla likely figured out they were gone by their beacons going missing and lured the assailant with a beacon and seemed to have brought jen, the biggest gun on the avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looking at the trailer, she has at least one alternate version, which I believe to be her Warbird identity. I'd be surprised if her Ms. Marvel costume isn't also in the game.

is that a mobile game?

Yes. Seems to be a sequel to Future Fight, considering that Future is in the name and Netmarble is the developer.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yes. Seems to be a sequel to Future Fight, considering that Future is in the name and Netmarble is the developer.
    Its not a sequel. Its its own seperate thing in a different genre(open world RPG)

Probably should've called it something else then. There's also the Future Avengers anime, which has just appeared on Disney+ and had comic stories introducing the characters... in Future Fight Firsts. So that's three things with Future in the name, that look related but are not. Dumb marketing, for sure.

Since it looks like the Incursions are involved, Secret, as in Secret Wars, would probably have made more sense.

Probably should've called it something else then. There's also the Future Avengers anime, which has just appeared on Disney+ and had comic stories introducing the characters... in Future Fight Firsts. So that's three things with Future in the name, that look related but are not. Dumb marketing, for sure.

Since it looks like the Incursions are involved, Secret, as in Secret Wars, would probably have made more sense.
    Marvel really likes the future, I guess .

BANNED

To be fair as well on top of the fact current Savage celestial Jen has been presented as better than Standard Thor in a power standpoint. The Immortal Hulk instance that Sanji brought up was under Ewing. It’s pretty consistent given Ewing, Aaron, and now Thompson have went along with the idea.

Bringing up your Thor fighting Carol for hours. He was amping her the entire fight. It was brought up in the She Hulk fight that Thor was the longest fight. An amped Carol was able to put Sentry out of a fight. After absorbing a missile so I don’t see why energy amping wouldn’t make her able to contend with Thor and Binary being the icing.

You bring up stuff Thor has done like it discredits the Carol instance. I don’t get how that would be the case at worst you could argue Galactus struggling with Thor is a low showing for Galactus at best those feats just make Carol’s showing all the more impressive.

I didn’t see anything disrespectful on how Thompson wrote the fights she seemed to be threading pretty carefully if anything in my opinion. Bendis probably would of had Carol punch a hole into Thor like she did to Ironman.

Hickman like Sanji said treated Carol as an afterthought when she got one hit by Doc Green/Hulk. Fanbases like a fight among heroes when it suits them. I’d be surprised if the arc didn’t get a sales boost off the premise

BANNED

Warbird never had short hair just looked like a reskin

Hyped that Doctor Strange is in the game though

Fantastic Member

I think its suppose to be the Version of Carol that's from the Secret Wars: Civil War mini

All-New Member

Marvels Snapshots: Captain Marvel #1 written by Mark Waid with art by Colleen Doran and cover by Alex Ross

Source: Exclusive Announcement: New Marvel Comics Coming in June 2020
    Last edited by donkey; 03-10-2020 at 05:13 PM. Reason: fixed link

I don't remember many examples of Waid writing Carol, but I think he'll do a solid job here.

BANNED

Honestly really excited hoping Waid does an awesome job. Curious to what his story will be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't remember many examples of Waid writing Carol, but I think he'll do a solid job here.
    Yeah, Carol wasn't an Avenger when he was on the book, and Waid's never written her solo. Solicit says Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel though, so that means Kamala's in this story too, who Waid HAS written, in ANAD Avengers and Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Marvels Snapshots: Captain Marvel #1 written by Mark Waid with art by Colleen Doran and cover by Alex Ross

Source: Exclusive Announcement: New Marvel Comics Coming in June 2020
    Your link was broken, you had unnecessary apostrophes before and after the url. Fixed in the quote.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-10-2020 at 05:05 PM.

BANNED

Yeah, Carol wasn't an Avenger when he was on the book, and Waid's never written her solo. Solicit says Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel though, so that means Kamala's in this story too, who Waid HAS written, in ANAD Avengers and Champions.

Your link was broken, you had unnecessary apostrophes before and after the url. Fixed in the quote.
    He actually wrote her briefly in his 2014 Hulk series when Abomination came back to fight the Avengers she didn’t do much and did a lot at the same time. If that strangely makes sense

45B4D99F-19C6-4B7F-87B7-8F076B6E6F63.jpg
    78DAAD35-EA6C-4CCF-AF89-13DD6A4B18BD.jpg