Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

how many "essential" trade paperbacks (black white) exist for the Ms Marvel era?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how many "essential" trade paperbacks (black white) exist for the Ms Marvel era?
    Just one... but it basically has it all anyway

collects:
    Ms. Marvel #1-23
    Marvel Super-Heroes Magazine #10-11
    Avengers Annual #10

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    she did manage to ultimately lift it

however the sindr thing isn't impressive if you read agents of atlas... she was already beaten pretty bad
    I wouldn’t call that beaten bad. All that happened was she had to resort to flee. She ended up attacking Carol on her own accord and Carol actually knocked her out something the group didn’t, and something War-Thor couldn’t manage to do. Jane Thor has to assist War Thor in doing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I wouldn’t call that beaten bad. All that happened was she had to resort to flee. She ended up attacking Carol on her own accord and Carol actually knocked her out something the group didn’t, and something War-Thor couldn’t manage to do. Jane Thor has to assist War Thor in doing.
    well she did take a lot of damage that weakened her enough for the AoA to push her back. Like I think it was over 400,000 hercs or something (which is like the hardest hercules can punch iirc)
    so i can't in good faith atleast consider that a positive feat
    who knows how much sindr was weakened by that, but she had to flee

BANNED

well she did take a lot of damage that weakened her enough for the AoA to push her back. Like I think it was over 400,000 hercs or something (which is like the hardest hercules can punch iirc)
    so i can't in good faith atleast consider that a positive feat
    who knows how much sindr was weakened by that, but she had to flee
    1FD7C60B-C571-437C-BF21-18EF5F70741F.jpg
    That’s how she looked after fighting the Agents of Atlas

Compare that to after fighting Captain Marvel
    FB2D1848-489C-4411-ADE5-69A13778CC9F.jpg

It’s a good feat. Especially given it took both War Thor and Jane Thor to beat her in Mighty Thor.

Just one... but it basically has it all anyway

collects:
    Ms. Marvel #1-23
    Marvel Super-Heroes Magazine #10-11
    Avengers Annual #10
    That's all of the early material, yeah. However, she had a later solo book under the Ms. Marvel name, which is in two omnibuses.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's all of the early material, yeah. However, she had a later solo book under the Ms. Marvel name, which is in two omnibuses.
    what is the name

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    1FD7C60B-C571-437C-BF21-18EF5F70741F.jpg
    That’s how she looked after fighting the Agents of Atlas

Compare that to after fighting Captain Marvel
    FB2D1848-489C-4411-ADE5-69A13778CC9F.jpg

It’s a good feat. Especially given it took both War Thor and Jane Thor to beat her in Mighty Thor.
    Sure, but she was starting to lose to the AoA, that's why she ran. That's how low she fell in power. She couldn't handle their team at that point. She basically done for.

BANNED

what is the name

Sure, but she was starting to lose to the AoA, that's why she ran. That's how low she fell in power. She couldn't handle their team at that point. She basically done for.
    I don’t think losing implies you’ve been weakened. That’s highly questionable and when she shows up to attack Carol she shows no sign of previous injury. We could agree to disagree though, but prior fight or not it’s still impressive given it took two Thor’s to beat her

Now that Carol is a half Kree/human hybrid, should she try to connect with Ultragirl, who is also a half Kree/human (mutant)? I feel it's such a wasted opportunity that they have so much in common and that Carol even passed down her original suit to Suzy.
    ms-marvel-new-display.jpg

Since Marvel is now super-keen on creating legacy characters, Suzy would be a perfect fit to be Carol's sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Now that Carol is a half Kree/human hybrid, should she try to connect with Ultragirl, who is also a half Kree/human (mutant)? I feel it's such a wasted opportunity that they have so much in common and that Carol even passed down her original suit to Suzy.

Since Marvel is now super-keen on creating legacy characters, Suzy would be a perfect fit to be Carol's sidekick.
    I've been wondering what happened to Ultra Girl. Are she and Vance even still a thing?

Has Suzy appeared anywhere at all since Kamala's debut? I wonder what those two would think of each other?
    what is the name
    Captain Marvel Carol Danvers: The Ms. Marvel Years.
    https://www.marvel.com/comics/collec...rade_paperback
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-11-2020 at 09:43 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Has Suzy appeared anywhere at all since Kamala's debut? I wonder what those two would think of each other?
    Captain Marvel Carol Danvers: The Ms. Marvel Years.
    https://www.marvel.com/comics/collec...rade_paperback
    oh i did't know that ws considered an omnibus

plus you said 2, but I think there were 3 of them.

Looking at the number of issues in that, you're right, I was mistaken. Was thinking it'd be nearer 25 (it's a 50 issue run) but that stops at #17, which is, indeed, a third of the way through.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post

I want more team ups with the Inhumans too who are technically a human/Kree byproduct through experimentation.

Interesting Article

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...s-5-years.html

The Air Force says it capitalized on the opportunity to work with the "Captain Marvel" filmmakers to showcase a leading female aviator, Danvers, who started out as a young trainee only to become a top-notch F-15 Eagle pilot, and ultimately, liberator of the universe.

In a round table with reporters at the Air Force Association's Air, Space and Cyber conference in September, Leavitt cited the effect of advertising around Captain Marvel, reporting anecdotally that officials were seeing more interest from women in Air Force pilot careers.