Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    BANNED

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7R-DOjhQqa/

from lee garbett's insta

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    **** it wasn't even carol, it was carol split into her human side (catherine), and kree/military side. The latter side was just so very gung ho, just carol with no brakes.
    Not all that different from her secret invasion version, when she was alone with armies of skrulls who were killing people on the streets
    thinking about it the secret invasion version is exactly what we saw hmm
    just like cru called her out.

BANNED

I’m really curious to who Vox is. In Death of Inhumans he seemed to be any Inhuman that was experimented on. I’m guessing this is the original Vox though that Carol is facing. Version 1.0. Is he Kree? Inhuman? Definitely a tyrant though. His powers are kind of weird to. Lol is he force choking Carol in that image? Know it’s a serious matter but I want a Star Wars reference I loved those nerd moments in KSD’s run.

**** it wasn't even carol, it was carol split into her human side (catherine), and kree/military side. The latter side was just so very gung ho, just carol with no brakes.
    Not all that different from her secret invasion version, when she was alone with armies of skrulls who were killing people on the streets
    I didn’t get the split either. Heck I might have to go back and read it,
    I’ll probably appreciate the comic arc more doing so or atleast get a better understanding of it.

BANNED

thinking about it the secret invasion version is exactly what we saw hmm
    just like cru called her out.
    Was her Kree persona more powerful? I remember her breaking out of a alloy composite similar to Captain America’s shield and was like woah ��

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

It seems they’re really trying to push/create Carols rogues gallery with this run. Star and Vox both have the power to be formidable foes...I think it’s a wise route to go down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Was her Kree persona more powerful? I remember her breaking out of a alloy composite similar to Captain America’s shield and was like woah ��
    i think osborn chalked it up to a manufacturing defect
    I honestly don't know what to make of it, because she was basically going toe to toe with moonstone. There was a weird effect happening where the closer she was to the catherine persona the stronger she got (and at a great distance got taken out by a pumpkin bomb because she was weaker)
    Ill take osborn's word for it, though I do think she's stronger when she's not holding back.

BANNED

That definitely makes more sense especially given Ms Marvel days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    It seems they’re really trying to push/create Carols rogues gallery with this run. Star and Vox both have the power to be formidable foes...I think it’s a wise route to go down.
    Im personally enjoying it myself. I was getting tired of them suggesting she was super powerful without actually much to show for it. Cause I could see anyone making the argument she’s consistently mid-tier more then hightier but that seems to be slowly changing between Thompson and Aaron.

Definitely all for her developing a rogues gallery in general she doesn’t have many characters that stand out in that regard. More villains like Vox and Star less like Mahzimo

BANNED

reed's run had so many though

doomsday man (yes I know the name sounds corny, but hear me out, he's strong enough to solo the avengers and he's interesting in that he got transformed from the magnitron and has an obsession with carol)
    the crystal brood queen, bitter about the brood genocide
    sean madigan aka headcase who's could've been her AIM enemy. Reed left that plot line open, no one's bothered to use it. Even the aim story was interesting with MODOK getting sick because of his transformation and tampering with genetics.
    warren traveler (alternate reality sorceror supreme gone kinda crazy, imagine a full on binary or maybe amped binary vs this guy at full power, magic vs cosmic... yeah this guy sorely lacking in execution but he had potential).
    The alternate reality warbird, who doesn't hold back and is evil... worst enemy is yourself sorta deal. Was well executed

Also your regular antagonists but not villains like Storyteller, Cru (she can still be alive).
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 01-15-2020 at 06:28 AM.

BANNED

KSD also added some interesting ones, like Yon Rogg turned into magnitron

I didn't like grace valentine as much, but minn-erva is pretty great as an antagonist who was used by thompson recently as far as the female antagonist goes.
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 01-15-2020 at 06:22 AM.

BANNED

Has the different appearances of Binary ever been explained?

Is it just an artistic thing, or is there different levels to Binary?

Like Fire hair but her normal skin complexion with aura around her is grade 1 supersaiyan
    And when she has red skin that’s beyond Super Saiyan and her grade 2 transformation?

Just thought it was interesting lol and I don’t think I’ve ever seen an explanation for why sometimes she’s red and sometimes she’s not

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Has the different appearances of Binary ever been explained?

Is it just an artistic thing, or is there different levels to Binary?

Like Fire hair but her normal skin complexion with aura around her is grade 1 supersaiyan
    And when she has red skin that’s beyond Super Saiyan and her grade 2 transformation?

Just thought it was interesting lol and I don’t think I’ve ever seen an explanation for why sometimes she’s red and sometimes she’s not
    nope, never been explained, just artistic choice
    But it can be

Grade one: Just fire hair
    Grade 2: Red skin with fire hair
    Grade 3: Hair is more like a sun like corona

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/d9/90/b...4f5f3e465c.jpg

and maybe something new for grade 4 like cosmic awareness skin. Maybe that's wht we'll seen in The End comic.
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 01-15-2020 at 07:09 AM.

BANNED

which reminds me we saw like firelord and binary carol fight in todays avengers which was pretty

BANNED

which reminds me we saw like firelord and binary carol fight in todays avengers which was pretty
    Be cool if the Binary thing is expanded on, I’m really excited to see how The End is handled. Yeah Carol is definitely being consistently given high-tier feats. I think the Firelord scuffle helps with the Thor showing

https://imgur.com/gallery/n1oIjwt

Edit: I’m glad they didn’t make the Firelord instance as short as they did the Terrax/SheHulk one
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 01-15-2020 at 07:22 AM.

BANNED

Im not usually a fan of it just being super saiyan powers

people forget that in binary she can manipulate and generate the whole electromagnetic spectrum, gravity, anti-gravity, miniature white holes, vortices and at one time an entire star and seems to have some level of matter manipulation. She also seemed to be able to manipulate the soul of the acanti as energy to free it.

It seemed more versatile and interesting than just energy and strength.

I mean she connects to white hole. You ever read anything about that? Shits such an interesting phenomenon.
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 01-15-2020 at 07:29 AM.