Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Came across this
    Attachment 100212
    What we should have gotten in Endgame

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    What we should have gotten in Endgame
    I’m actually pretty happy with what we got in Endgame. Though Binary to me in the MCU is just as confusing as in the comics. They really should explain how her powers work in depth.

I’m actually pretty happy with what we got in Endgame. Though Binary to me in the MCU is just as confusing as in the comics. They really should explain how her powers work in depth.
    I just wish her fight with Thanos was longer. She hasn't really gone binary in the MCU, they say binary when she radiates more into a market perspective because say 'binary' sounds more cool, i want to see her absorbing the energy of white holes.

I love this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I just noticed now it seems(?) that she was absorbing the energy of the infinity stones, imagine if she had discharged it on Thanos
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 08-30-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    I feel CM needs either a domino mask (like she had as Ms Marvel), headdress (without being the catastrophic mohawk helmet) … SOMETHING that will differentiate her headshot face from Sue Storm, or any other myriad generic blonde women.
    There were alt/animated designs that had a domino mask or modified version of the helmet is more mask-like. I'm staunchly pro-helmet. Pro-fauxhawk...

BANNED

I just noticed now it seems(?) that she was absorbing the energy of the infinity stones, imagine she had discharged it on Thanos
    I’ve been back and forth on whether she was shown absorbing energy from the IG, we see it doing some really “what’s going on” type things but it’s hard to know for sure. She honestly flowed brighter in her solo movie when she awakened her (Binary) form I believe was what happened but that’s hard to tell to. Heck I don’t know what’s base Carol or Binary to be honest. Heck it would be insane if we still haven’t even seen Binary in the MCU and we get a lot of her other less often shown abilities.

The energy absorption could've also been because her powers are Infinity Stone based so there was already an affinity there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    There were alt/animated designs that had a domino mask or modified version of the helmet is more mask-like. I'm staunchly pro-helmet. Pro-fauxhawk...

Also in Marvel Super Hero Adventures.

I’ve been back and forth on whether she was shown absorbing energy from the IG, we see it doing some really “what’s going on” type things but it’s hard to know for sure. She honestly flowed brighter in her solo movie when she awakened her (Binary) form I believe was what happened but that’s hard to tell to. Heck I don’t know what’s base Carol or Binary to be honest. Heck it would be insane if we still haven’t even seen Binary in the MCU and we get a lot of her other less often shown abilities.
    When it was introduced in the comics The Brood used a cosmic ray on her which drawns its power from a white hole, but then it was established that she can go binary by absorbing any kind of energy. In the movie she goes binary when she realize her potential, it may seem that she was absorbing the energy that the Supreme Intelligence was shooting at her but it was mental fight, i think the inhibitor chip was more like a metaphor thing with the krees holding her back trying to mess with her head/emotions, and then when she finally finds herself she realize her potential, so that binary form wasn't even her full-potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The energy absorption could've also been because her powers are Infinity Stone based so there was already an affinity there.

Also in Marvel Super Hero Adventures.
    and future fight
    also.jpg

Astonishing Member

and future fight
    also.jpg
    Carol reminds me of Power Girl

Hardly surprising, considering that there are a lot of similarities between Captain Marvel and the Super family. Mar-Vell and Superman are both aliens with flying brick powers. Carol's name is actually a composite of Supergirl's two alter egos - Kara Zor-El and Linda Danvers. Carol sounds like Kara-El (as made blatantly obvious by her recently revealed Kree name Car-Ell!) and her surname is Supergirl's adoptive one. Ms. Marvel, therefore, was an alternate company equivalent to Supergirl - both are also the second powered members of their respective superhero families. Power Girl is just Supergirl of Earth-2.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Just saw it, when we think we overcame that costume they keep bringing it back, atleast it seems they gave it shorts.