Page 74 of 108 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1620
    Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Now i need that arcade

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Just saw it, when we think we overcame that costume they keep bringing it back, atleast it seems they gave it shorts.
    I don't think there's really a need to "overcome" it, it's her most recognizable look outside her Captain Marvel costume, so it's basically a shoe-in for an alternate look.

Considering there were leaks about Mar-Vell being the game she might've even started out as Ms. Marvel in this universe.

I didn't look too closely but if those are shorts they look kind of weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think there's really a need to "overcome" it, it's her most recognizable look outside her Captain Marvel costume, so it's basically a shoe-in for an alternate look.

Considering there were leaks about Mar-Vell being the game she might've even started out as Ms. Marvel in this universe.

I didn't look too closely but if those are shorts they look kind of weird.
    It's a odd choice to put a character that's dead since the last century in modern media/game and link him to your main female character when you worked these recents years to unlink her image from him, i'm kinda tired of people trying to link Carol with Mar-Vell when she has overcome that a really long time ago. For the costume i know it's part of Carol's history but it's also an odd choice to put in a modern media when you have way better options like variations of the Captain Marvel suit, Binary and the Carol Corps military uniform.
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 08-31-2020 at 09:25 PM.

BANNED

i like how they made it more of a singlet

It's a odd choice to put a character that's dead since the last century in modern media/game and link him to your main female character when you worked these recents years to unlink her image from him, i'm kinda tired of people trying to link Carol with Mar-Vell when she has overcome that a really long time ago. For the costume i know it's part of Carol's history but it's also an odd choice to put in a modern media when you have way better options like variations of the Captain Marvel suit, Binary and Warbird.
    I mean, again, I don't really see any need for "overcoming." It's not like Mar-Vell was ever that big of a threat to Carol character-wise. In fact I appreciate it if they're actually drawing from comic lore on this one.

They already used the Ms. Marvel costume in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 so it's not the first time. She'll probably have all those other costumes anyways (and they'll be locked behind micro-transactions).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i like how they made it more of a singlet

It looks more weird to me now that I focus on it. I guess it just couldn't be a leotard? Would that have not animated well? I dunno.

BANNED

It looks more weird to me now that I focus on it. I guess it just couldn't be a leotard? Would that have not animated well? I dunno.
    Maybe they just didn't want to animate cheeks.
    Also don't see what's weird.

Maybe because of the oversexualization? There were times it was drawn as a thong swimsuit. The black swimsuit was always hideous, it was just a tight swimsuit with high heels, the domino mask and the gloves, besides the sash it had no stylish/details and it never fit Carol's personality.

Extraordinary Member

That almost looks more like Phyla-Vel.

Speaking of which, has Carol ever met Phyla?

I don't know, but the sooner she meets the current AU one (from Guardians of the Galaxy) the better, considering that Phyla is also Captain Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Maybe they just didn't want to animate cheeks.
    Also don't see what's weird.
    Would they have had to animate them?
    Maybe because of the oversexualization? There were times it was drawn as a thong swimsuit. The black swimsuit was always hideous, it was just a tight swimsuit with high heels, the domino mask and the gloves, besides the sash it had no stylish/details and it never fit Carol's personality.
    I know it's been oversexualized by certain artists but it never absolutely had to be depicted that way.

I don't think it's hideous at all and found it pretty stylish, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    That almost looks more like Phyla-Vel.

Speaking of which, has Carol ever met Phyla?
    I don't think they have ever met.

Lot of Accuser hammers going around these days...