Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1620
    Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    I think the Avengers game made a major misstep by not having Carol as a mentor and friend to Kamala. imagine having Kamala orgin story without Carol.
    I think they're holding her because once they introduce her it will bring a lot of buzz to the game, so they don't want to spend that now.
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 09-03-2020 at 02:03 PM.

And of course they can milk a lot of money with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    nah
    the captain marvel costume is perfect and miles away better than the black swimsuit and it's not even a debate.
    I don't think we need to completely reject the Ms. Marvel look, but that's just me.
    I love how the MCU just throws out codenames matter-of-fact despite how the heroes rarely, if ever, actually use them. She never even called herself that on-screen .
    I think they're holding her because once they introduce her it will bring a lot of buzz to the game, so they don't to spend that now.
    I wonder if they'll introduce her and Mar-Vell together like they're doing with Clint and Kate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Phyla died too, but there's an alternate universe Phyla currently with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

And you only explained the Captain Marvels. Noh-Varr is actually the third Marvel Boy. The golden age one is now the Uranian and the 80s version became Justice in the 90s New Warriors series. As for Ms. Marvel, Carol was the first of four, the others being Sharon Ventura (in Fantastic Four, when Carol was Binary), Karla Sofen (Moonstone, when she was part of the Dark Avengers), and Kamala Khan, who took over after Carol became Captain Marvel.
    Wasn’t Superia a Ms Marvel for awhile as well?

Wore the costume, never took the name.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Deidr...th_(Earth-616)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Wasn’t Superia a Ms Marvel for awhile as well?
    She Was the second Dark Ms Marvel.

After Moonstone, who was the first Dark Ms Marvel

BANNED

Eh.. I’m not big on amped Carol being overwhelmed by fodder. Honestly the universal weapon didn’t really do anything for her. It quite honestly has just been a plot device to give it to Lauri-Ell it seems. Carol didn’t do anything at any level with the weapon she couldn’t have done in base.

Mighty Member

I hope that Marvel brings back Ms. Marvel's black costume with the sash. I thought it was hot looking. If Brie Larson doesn't wear it for the movies, fine I respect that. Keep the blazing star red and blue costume for the movies, the Ms. Marvel costume for the comics.

That's not going to happen. The only way that costume is used again is if the story is set in the past.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I’ve been looking for this scene for awhile when the Avengers fought The Hood
    EED2336C-6F13-4E04-BE36-8DFDDC084113.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I love how the MCU just throws out codenames matter-of-fact despite how the heroes rarely, if ever, actually use them. She never even called herself that on-screen .
    Since they live in a ''real world'' in the MCU, it makes sense they (the heroes) would say their actual name between them instead of the superhero name, so it leaves for the media/civilians to call them by the superhero name. Only Steve called Carol by her actual name in Endgame, so we'll probably see other people calling her by her superhero name in the future movies.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I hope that Marvel brings back Ms. Marvel's black costume with the sash. I thought it was hot looking. If Brie Larson doesn't wear it for the movies, fine I respect that. Keep the blazing star red and blue costume for the movies, the Ms. Marvel costume for the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Eh.. I’m not big on amped Carol being overwhelmed by fodder. Honestly the universal weapon didn’t really do anything for her. It quite honestly has just been a plot device to give it to Lauri-Ell it seems. Carol didn’t do anything at any level with the weapon she couldn’t have done in base.
    The thing is Carol can do everything the universal weapon does, except reading peoples mind, so it served for that.
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 09-05-2020 at 03:44 PM.

BANNED

The thing is Carol can do everything the universal weapon does, expect reading peoples mind, so it served for that.
    I get Carol has most of the same abilities but you would think given what the weapon was it would of had her perform at a level beyond what she can do with her abilities without the weapon. All we really got was lip service on the fact the hammer made her more powerful but that wasn’t ever really shown

Spinning Kamala Marvel from Spider-Man would make SO much more sense in this case.

(oh sweet Jaysis I sound like that Spiderfan who connects everyone to Peter Parker)
    SO... my favorite Carol as Captain Marvel image so far, still...