Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

And Lois too. Which makes me think maybe they'll have some meaningful interaction in this issue.

After what Soule said about #12, I'm much less annoyed than I was earlier, so I'm okay for one more issue of this, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    After what Soule said about #12, I'm much less annoyed than I was earlier, so I'm okay for one more issue of this, lol.
    What was said? I loved #1-7. Dropped the book during the Doomed crossover. Curious who will be taking over art duties after this crossover....

'was so stoked to get issue #11 until this! 'good thing she's still in the cover, hmp.

hope diana doesn't have a "cameo" or a "special guest star" role in her own book.

'hate how it has become superman-centric at the expense of god of war, whose powers and stature have been unwittingly trivialized by this "doomed" arc.

Quote Originally Posted by md62 View Post
    What was said? I loved #1-7. Dropped the book during the Doomed crossover. Curious who will be taking over art duties after this crossover....
    That #12 was going to be "unabashedly romantic". So obviously the focus is going to be back to the two of them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by YoureStrongIKnow View Post
    That's odd, Mongul has never struck me as a coward.

That cover is amazing. You flip it 180 and Diana is taking the selfie. Amazing.

It sucks that variant cover has to come out for a Doomed issue. It would be awesome if it was on the cover on some stand alone special date issue or something.
    I love the New 52. I love the dark and grittiness of it and find that is what makes the most enjoyable superhero stories. At the same time I find All Star Superman to be the most depressing Superman story I have ever read. Yeah I'm weird.