\
Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
Here’s my mid-month tally:

Uncanny X-Men #182-188 (7) - Last year I blitzed through every X-Men-related comic from Giant-Size up through Age of Apocalypse, not having read them before. I enjoyed Claremont’s run so much I decided to read it again but a bit more slowly, to get more out of it, so I’ve been slipping some of those issues in when I can.
Marvel Fanfare #40 (1) - part of Claremont’s run.
New Mutants (1983) #16-23 (8) - Ditto; not planning to read every X-book again, but at least Claremont’s New Mutants deserves a more careful read.
X-Men (2019) #4 (1) - Enjoying the new X-books so far, even if House of X/Powers of X and this main book have been wayyyy decompressed.
Marauders #5 (1) - So much fun!
Excalibur (2019) #5 (1) - Love Marcus To’s art (been a fan since his Red Robin days) and this is also entertaining enough for me to keep reading, though kind of middle-tier for me thus far.
New Mutants (2019) #5 (1) - Really digging this one, though I feel like if you don’t know much or have a feel for the various characters you might not get as much out of it, but I could be wrong.
X-Force (2019) #5 (1) - So far this is kind of the action movie of the current X-books. Competent and gory and... fine?

Total so far: 131
I did the same thing with the X-men books a few years back. Never read them when I was a kid, but started at Giant Size and read up to Fatal Attractions. I loved it to death, to the point I’d say those are my favorite superhero comics now. Seeing you’re rereading them makes me want to run back through them!