Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd love to see Ollie on the League again .
    i do too.

actually, i'd like (for selfish reasons) for the league to have another team. one team would have the trinity, the other team would have the satellite league.

so hal, oliver, barry, dinah, ralph, ray, the hawks, zee, and ronnie...

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    i do too.

actually, i'd like (for selfish reasons) for the league to have another team. one team would have the trinity, the other team would have the satellite league.

so hal, oliver, barry, dinah, ralph, ray, the hawks, zee, and ronnie...
    Well, there's currently three Leagues, but we'll have to see with 5G...

So DC Superhero girls has turned Oliver into a Theatre Geek, what a Drama Queen. I kind of dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    So DC Superhero girls has turned Oliver into a Theatre Geek, what a Drama Queen. I kind of dig it.

It's definitely an interesting take.

The rivalry with Zatanna is definitely new too.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Every month we don't get a Green Arrow/Black Canary book is a month DC's losing potential revenue from me. I really miss reading about Ollie and Dinah. Hoping we get an announcement soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Every month we don't get a Green Arrow/Black Canary book is a month DC's losing potential revenue from me. I really miss reading about Ollie and Dinah. Hoping we get an announcement soon!
    I hope we get something significant and good with Ollie and Dinah before 5G hits.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

As mentioned earlier, there's quite a few loose ends that are still yet to be addressed so here's hoping some time in 2020 will see a new GA book.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

That's great and all, but it ain't GA/BC kicking butt in Star City. My fist remains in shaking formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    That's great and all, but it ain't GA/BC kicking butt in Star City. My fist remains in shaking formation.
    Poor Dinah's stuck in Harley-land .

Poor Dinah's stuck in Harley-land .
    I have given a name to my pain and it is Quinzel.

I hope this Seattle's thing is Over. Green Arrow's city should always be STAR CITY!. Star City is to Green Arrow what Gotham to is Batman, Central City is to The Flash. This city is a huge part of his branding.

Time for DC to rebuilt Green Arrow and it should start with him returning him home and the whole family back in Star City, Roy, Black Canary, Emiko etc...

Green Arrow can always have Seattle adventures once in a while,on vacations...but he need to return home.
    Last edited by HunterX; 01-16-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    I hope this Seattle's thing is Over. Green Arrow's city should always be STAR CITY!. Star City is to Green Arrow what Gotham to is Batman, Central City is to The Flash. This city is a huge part of his branding.

Time for DC to rebuilt Green Arrow and it should start with him returning him home and the whole family back in Star City, Roy, Black Canary, Emiko etc...

Green Arrow can always have Seattle adventures once in a while,on vacations...but he need to return home.
    Yeah, I don't care about Ollie being in Seattle either.

Mighty Member

I'm confused. Didn't Seattle become Star City? It was a while ago now, I don't remember it ever reverting back.

Yeah, I don't care about Ollie being in Seattle either.
    Yeah, i mean Mike Grells's GA comics set in Seattle were epic, but that doesnt necessarily have to mean Seattle is whats best for Oliver or what necessarily made those stories great
    No one currently can really replicate Mike Grell's touch, just taking Oliver to Seattle is not going to make it so, It was Grell himself. I have no interest in real world city in DC Universe, leave that for Marvel.

I want to see Star City landmarks and characteristics like Star Bridge, Star City Rockets,The Glades, The Grell Museum, Star City Youth. Center, Star City Gazette, City Hall, back in comics and Green Arrow back in his traditional home city. Sherwood Florist can be moved from Seattle to Star city, if it hasnt already. To me so much history and identity of Green Arrow has been lost taking him out of Star City. I would hope they get him back to Star City before he gets a new comic series this year.

Last edited by HunterX; 01-16-2020 at 10:59 PM.